Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash (37008 Views)

Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe / Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership / Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by system21: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
APC have messed up

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by willyboss: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Why has the owner refused to surface. Please if you are the owner of this money, kindly come and take your money!

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by osuofia2(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
sdindan:
They said it was PDP that brought recent mint clean pretty dollars into Nigeria .

BMC it will never be well with una.
amen o..
Cc. omenka and sarki

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by hucienda: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Appears FFK is right on this.

Immediately I saw the stupid NIA excuse they were trying to spin in the media, I was like all this doesn't add up or do these people take us all - that is except their deluded zombie supporters - as fools?

It all points to one of them owning that money, Amaechi and his girlfriend being prime suspects.

They've also put not only the one-sided supposed corruption fight of the EFCC, but the BMC in a tight spot 'cos they initially thought it was a heist done by the PDP - not knowing it was by one of their own in the APC. Now, hypocritically trying to save face, they're suddenly telling us the owner is not important but the money.

Also notice how noisy Sahara Reporters' silence has become.

2019. Hurry up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by KanwuliaExtra: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dilemma ko!
See magic o! cheesy
If na PDP no "DIELEMMA" o!

Up! Up! APC!

The party of "Bureau De Changers"! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKhXjKQc9A4

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by Bizibi(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Saharareporters don lock up sharply......the script wasn't played out well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by otokx(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Rehash of the same old story; all to keep the masses distracted from the reality of everyday suffering

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by eph12(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
hucienda:
Appears FFK is right on this.

Immediately I saw the stupid NIA excuse they were trying to spin in the media, I was like all this doesn't add up or do these people take us all - that is except their deluded zombie supporters - as fools?

It all points to one of them owning that money, Amaechi and his girlfriend being prime suspects.

They've also put not only the one-sided supposed corruption fight of the EFCC, but the BMC in a tight spot 'cos they initially thought it was a heist done by the PDP - not knowing it was by one of their own in the APC. Now, hypocritically trying to save face, they're suddenly telling us the owner is not important but the money.

Also notice how noisy Sahara Reporters' silence has become.

2019. Hurry up.
It's the SR own that even surprised me the most. They have since gone dark.

6 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by BeardedMeat(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
rusher14:
The source said this.
The source said that.

Nonsense.
This is a golden opportunity for the Vegetable to do away with the baggage called Amaechi.
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by smoooty11: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Whistle blowing gone wrong

7 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by Temidyben(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mr Ayo Fayose has nailed it all.
1. I am more concerned to know if there was a security personnel looking after d huge cash since its legitimate
2. Was PMB briefed on d project after taking over power?
3. The serial number on d cash shd be used to track who n when the notes were assigned to
4. If it belonged to NIA, why were d notes not in naira denominations only?

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by emeka2847: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
According to one source that is close to one source that knows one source who is a close friend of a powerful source.............

Fake stories everywhere
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by seguno2: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
ojobek:
leave uncle ex governor alone"who no dey steal"

So tell us who stole your brain?
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by Ahmeduana(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
sdindan:
They said it was PDP that brought recent mint clean pretty dollars into Nigeria .

AMIN, AMIN, AMIN, AMINNN ONE MILLION TIMES

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by eluquenson(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nigeria is joke
Nigeria is a blessed land
Nigeria is a cursed land with bad leadership and selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by Omadachi(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
This Magu of a man looks good and has integrity reason why Senate are refusing to confirm him as the Boss of EFCC.Buhari should know that he cannot fight corruption haphazardly.If he want to fight corruption he should do it objectively without any sacred cow if not he will mess up his government.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by oyinkinola: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
sdindan:

.....Non sense!
pdp got out of power when?
and the $ in circulation today mint when?
the money belong to pdp, and those who know about it were biting finger now!
they were hit extremily hard!
and you were here writing rubish!
eni ana ni kumo mewa to lokan o ba oun nbe, ara e lo wa
Gej & Co had known what befallen them!
the end of pdp had come finally!
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by jonnytad(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
We will surely overcome one day
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by repogirl(f): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
See how money is moving freely upandan.... Baba is indeed working.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by jonnytad(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
U've sold your conscience to bigotry. .... i pity our End.

oyinkinola:

.....Non sense!
pdp got out of power when?
and the $ in circulation today mint when?
the money belong to pdp, and those who know about it were biting finger now!
they were hit extremily hard!
and you were here writing rubish!
eni ana ni kumo mewa to lokan o ba oun nbe, ara e lo wa
Gej & Co had known what befallen them!
the end of pdp had come finally!

5 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by Dmano: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
But pdp they said is currupt were the one dat setup icpc & efcc & all they were prosecuting were thier members but thesr govt no try at all
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by osazsky(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
AntiWailer:
What nonsense dillema.

Source scource.

Enemies of the country sponsoring different lies to make the make the anticorruption war questionable.

Thanks to the eediots in Aso ROCK who can not give an official press statement once and for all.

Thanks to foolish EFCC who can not just profile the house and the owner of the apartment officially.
wen dey talk negative tins abt pdp to u is d truth but any negative tin they say abt apc is false. You want ppl to believe u but u don't want to believe others. Zombie

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by Lescalier: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
This Ikoyi orphaned money story was just a plot to remove our attention from the fact that the president couldn't make it to FEC meeting on Wednesday, same day the story came up.

Since Wednesday when we noticed the presidents absence, the only other time we have seen him again is when he went for Jumat.

I forsee the president being among the first 10 people to use the new abuja runway, when it opens on the 19th.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by oyinkinola: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
jonnytad:
U've sold your conscience to bigotry. .... i pity our End.

...but you should have pity yours instead!
wake up in the morning and pray for the looters who had looted your life and that of your unborn generations and curse those who fighing to save your life!
there is one judas in every dozen of human being indeed!
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by conyema12(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
I still remember how SR were busy digging out evidences to nail Dino melaye during the certificate scandal. They were very busy then. Why are they quiet all of a sudden.
Seems to me they are seeking for permission from the Oga's before going online on this one.

So much for the Anti-corruption fight.
I blame the Nigerian youths that have replaced the logic part of their brain with bigotry,ethnicity and religion.

Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by AntiWailer: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
osazsky:

wen dey talk negative tins abt pdp to u is d truth but any negative tin they say abt apc is false. You want ppl to believe u but u don't want to believe others. Zombie

Go read my post and ask urself for what u typed made sense.
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
How can they be in dilemma when the money has bank stamped wrappers and date on them.

Can't they investigate the bank based on that?

They should stop deceiving people.

Me, I refused to be deceived.

5 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by precious1967(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
years back 24 boxes, now billions naira. no owner .

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by omokab: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
My own view is very simple. I don't care of who owns the money but I care of how the perpetrator will be brought to book. If it Is own by PDP member, the case will even be better than own by any current top government official. In the sense that, the owner is the most stupid person for not giving Buari any support in fighting corruption. If it own by Amechi as been speculated by media, then I lost my respect for him forever. On the other hand, there is nothing they can do to Magu if it is own by top govt official as it will cause more arm to the government of buari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter / Fuel Price Increase: 200,000 Jobs Will Be Created From It - Lai Mohammed / Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.