Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash (37009 Views)

Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe / Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership / Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by BeardedMeat(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
AntiWailer:
What nonsense dillema.

Source scource.

Enemies of the country sponsoring different lies to make the make the anticorruption war questionable.

Thanks to the eediots in Aso ROCK who can not give an official press statement once and for all.

Thanks to foolish EFCC who can not just profile the house and the owner of the apartment officially.
My brother... The vegetable is in a dilemma
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by talk2emma: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
St amaechi

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by mema900: 12:07am On Apr 16, 2017
gaburiel:
I can help their dilemma. They should just send it all to my account and forget they ever found it. End of Discussion.

The heat of the money go just kill you grin

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by Mayflowa(m): 12:47am On Apr 16, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
BGP, that means the Amaechi angle might still be the correct angle. He is the only Big Government Person that has been fingered in the case so far

I hope this isn't money owed to Amaechi by the presidency for 2015 election support?
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by sdindan: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2017
oyinkinola:

.....Non sense!
pdp got out of power when?
and the $ in circulation today mint when?
the money belong to pdp, and those who know about it were biting finger now!
they were hit extremily hard!
and you were here writing rubish!
eni ana ni kumo mewa to lokan o ba oun nbe, ara e lo wa
Gej & Co had known what befallen them!
the end of pdp had come finally!

I pity the breast u suck.

so the mint that have 2017 as numbers was brought by PDP? it is only strong government officials that can pull that kinda money from the USA. With that money in oppositions hand, it can topple any regime.
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by mechanics(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2017
hmmmmm, let's see how it goes, if that statement is correct is means this anti corruption war is one sided.
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by oyinkinola: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2017
sdindan:

I pity the breast u suck.

so the mint that have 2017 as numbers was brought by PDP? it is only strong government officials that can pull that kinda money from the USA. With that money in oppositions hand, it can topple any regime.
.....since you are a child thrown on the gabage and recovered!
you didn't know what the breast feeding mean!
child of no mother!
sorry!

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by larrymoore(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2017
bleep to some politicians
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by simytech: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2017
Gbam..... I talk am naija don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by ephi123(f): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lescalier:
This Ikoyi orphaned money story was just a plot to remove our attention from the fact that the president couldn't make it to FEC meeting on Wednesday, same day the story came up.

Since Wednesday when we noticed the presidents absence, the only other time we have seen him again is when he went for Jumat.

I forsee the president being among the first 10 people to use the new abuja runway, when it opens on the 19th.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by seguno2: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
omokab:
My own view is very simple. I don't care of who owns the money but I care of how the perpetrator will be brought to book. If it Is own by PDP member, the case will even be better than own by any current top government official. In the sense that, the owner is the most stupid person for not giving Buari any support in fighting corruption. If it own by Amechi as been speculated by media, then I lost my respect for him forever. On the other hand, there is nothing they can do to Magu if it is own by top govt official as it will cause more arm to the government of buari.

How is the perpetrator different from who owns the money?
Are you serious?
Are you joking?
Or are you seriously joking?
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by seguno2: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lescalier:
This Ikoyi orphaned money story was just a plot to remove our attention from the fact that the president couldn't make it to FEC meeting on Wednesday, same day the story came up.

Since Wednesday when we noticed the presidents absence, the only other time we have seen him again is when he went for Jumat.

I forsee the president being among the first 10 people to use the new abuja runway, when it opens on the 19th.

Time for another check out for medical treatment in London despite banning government officials from doing so.
Despite more budget for Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching hospitals combined?
Buhari is the most corrupt hypocrite president we have ever had.
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by Splashme: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
One question for the Buhari media morons who still say PDP owns the money.

We have been told how Buhari's NSA Monguno and NIA boss called on Magu
to discontinue the raid.

So, are these fooolish Buhari media people telling us that PDP owns the money but still
Buhari's NSA and NIA boss were doing everything to prevail on Magu to stop the raid?

When did Buhari's closest aides start loving PDP to this extent?
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by gaburiel(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
mema900:

The heat of the money go just kill you grin

No not at all, if the heat too much, na just to reduce am. For example, if na just N1 billion worth of the heat I fit endure, I go share the remaining N14 billion. Anyway the heat of Dangote, Zuckerberg and Bill Gate billion of dollar never kill them. No be billion of naira heat go come kill me. Ko jor mehn.
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by 400billionman: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
TPAND:
Why won't they be in Dilemma when the one indicted is sacrosanct of the law and constitution of the land. They were the corrupt figures that fought for Buhari's victory.

Now the ambits of the law is so finetuned to make only men of the past administrations corrupt in their dealings whether good or bad and the thiefs all enmeshed in bandwagon of the sinking ship called APC emancipated from all forms of corruption.

Tinubu and Amaechi The faces of change Nigerian youths are celebrating

These are the two possible owners of that cash.

BGP my nyash.

See how poor Nigerians are, and they keep impoverishing them more while the mentally deficient ones among the masses who can only afford android phones defend these political thieves.

Imagine APC anti corruption govt after ONE WEEK does not want to tell us owners of this loot.

Nawa o. If it were PDP, GEJ or PEJ money, pesin no go hear word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash by Olumaeme: 4:09am On Apr 17, 2017
We know the money belongs to one APC chieftain, if not dem go don hold like 50 press conferences, Na them Sabi, All I know is that, we are not yet ready to move forward as a country yet, double standard and hypocrisy too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta / Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner / Moremi Soyinka-Onijala Appointed As Buhari Sets Up Police Funds Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.