Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend (2790 Views)

I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by Baltazarcus(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
hello guys with girlfriends i heard it cost heavily to maintain a girl be it girl child espcially a girlfriend .
the conversation in the screenshoot how true is it.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by IlorinFinest: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
I've never had a girlfriend but I think it all depends on the type of girl and how exposed and dependent she is
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
30 billion for the akant
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
30 billion for the akant
just duno why people fancy dis song...

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by Divay22(f): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
It all depends on who you are going for...
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
dingbang:

Bros wetin you say make I do na

According to wizkid music and God na dey keep people going in this country

Besides everyone has a right to like whatever song they deem fit.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by kings20(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Depends on the girl

some girls go like make you give dem pass d sum total of what dey got from their father
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by vanida6: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
For me 1trillion wink
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Maintain girlfriend for what?

ayam not understanding at all...who will maintain boyfriend.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by nepapole(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
dingbang:
I think they fancy only that line.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
nepapole:

I think they fancy only that line.
what's special about 30billion for d account? Whose account abeg?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by nepapole(m): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
dingbang:
what's special about 30billion for d account? Whose account abeg?
I taya oooo.. D song na crap to me sha.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
nepapole:

I taya oooo.. D song na crap to me sha.
as in eh.. I just hear it a lot and they way its being overhyped makes me even pissed off d more when I listen to d lines.. Am like wtf! These days people just celebrate musicians and not the music.. As long as u sing rubbish and ur popular, d song will still sell.. Well I don't dig dat..

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by nepapole(m): 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
dingbang:
as in eh.. I just hear it a lot and they way its being overhyped makes me even pissed off d more when I listen to d lines.. Am like wtf! These days people just celebrate musicians and not the music.. As long as u sing rubbish and ur popular, d song will still sell.. Well I don't dig dat..

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
skillful01:
Maintain girlfriend for what?

ayam not understanding at all...who will maintain boyfriend.
grin
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by nepapole(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
dingbang:
That's naija for u. D way Wey Dem go play d song sef for club, party, tv, street, u will be forced to start singing along.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by Kriszzy01: 5:43am On Apr 16, 2017
This question is hard for me
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2017
Hair money -5k

Maintenance money -50k

If you are generous enough you can add school fess money, textbook money grin.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by ghost3040: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Maintaining a girlfriend depends on how expensive and superficial she is...

u cant compare the cost of maintaining Toyota Or KIA with the cost of maintaining BENZ or BMW..

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Dude , just settle for an average or ugly girl. They hardly cheat, and pocket friendly and easy to control.

Maintaining a pretty girl doesn't just involve your being handsome or your money, no ,there's more to that.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by spytime(m): 4:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Divay22:
It all depends on who you are going for...
how much will it cost to maintain you on monthly basis?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:16pm On May 07, 2017
I don't think maintaining a girlfriend should cost you a penny.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
Lol. I want it to be that way too but reality is different.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
waow I see u Nom
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by Venica(f): 9:33pm On May 07, 2017
the way some people take turn relationship upside down de fear me. if its not love, then u can't call it a relationship. it is just a business. SIMPLE
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:39pm On May 07, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Lol. I want it to be that way too but reality is different.
lol sucks .doesn't it?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by professorfal: 10:00pm On May 07, 2017
Venica:
the way some people take turn relationship upside down de fear me. if its not love, then u can't call it a relationship. it is just a business. SIMPLE

ladies made it that way, they dont open their legs for love but money.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by idu1(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2017
Depends on the girl.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Girlfriend by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol sucks .doesn't it?

Smetimes. But one gets used to it and it becomes natural. It is when one is new to dating that it pains the most. It can cause depression. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If I Slap Your Mother (pics) / Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? / Top Ten 10 Richest Kannywood Actress ( Jaruman Mata Masu Kudi Kannywood)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.