Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets (83128 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:25am On Apr 16, 2017
Hmmmnnn, why d glass no break n why r they shooting upward

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Pennywise(m): 6:38am On Apr 16, 2017
Benekruku:
Staged Assassination!

So they did not vandalize any of his super cars and only a scrap caravan was damaged?

Dino should stage another assassination attempt with a different movie director

Dino is known for childish pranks. What a self obsessed idiot. Does he actually think Nigerians will buy this nonsense? Well maybe Kogi people. He is a disgrace to the title-Senator.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by omokab: 6:59am On Apr 16, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
dey wan kill you but na roof bullets dey hit, na bus wey you no fit carry run dem dey spray? i wont say na scam sha
me I no even see any bullet Where they can arm him not to talk of shooting him. 10 assassinates will come to kill ordinary senator and they will not know direction of where to shoot,aba Dino! Another to loook at is the house, is this the house Dino leaves in? This story get K- leg. Na scam!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Frydae: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2017
THANK GOD,.THEY LEFT THE EXPENSIVE SUPER CARS LIKE THE G WAGONS, LAMBO, SATURN SKY N POLARIS SLING SHOT, TO DESTROY THE LESS VALUABLE ONES

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Tonason: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2017
Don't tell me that you are living in this that I see here. You are not safe inside it.
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by sanusikebbe(m): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Well, as events are unfolding
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by maxti: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2017
very Funny. Assasins entered a compound. Didnt shoot windows or doors to gain entry,they shot walls instead. Hmm. Keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by pochman: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2017
Not even a window of d house is shattered. Naija I hail thee. There is god ooo

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2017
There is a well orchestrated campaign between the NAss and the media especially Sahara Reporters to raise the profile of Dino whilst at the same time distracting us from the fact that NAss is playing politics with the 2017 budget by sitting on it for the 5th month.

The NAss knows that the slow poison that the imperialists put in PMB's body whilst he was in London would soon take effect and they are positioning their members for a post Buhari government, this is also why the budget is not yet approved, because Saraki and his imperialist sponsors want Buhari gone so that they could re-write the budget Buhari had written that is aimed at building infrastracture and development.

Anybody want to bet that Buhari would never get the opportunity to assent to the budget?

How this even be called an assassination attempt if all that occurred was firing bullets into the glass windows in empty vehicles? Why would an assassin waste time firing through the glass of empty vehicles?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Balloo22(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2017
rubbish. do I care!. dem dey shoot wall, talk say dem shoot.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by jobsat34(m): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2017
Flamzey00:
Imagine story.. How normal assassin go leave target dey aim wall & empty caravan.. #Fuck9ja headlines#

And the window was bulletproof or what..
Non of the bullet could hit the glass..

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Geneadams(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2017
gberra:
Wetin concern me... Even ipob rodents that nearly jumped in to the lagoon during his certificate saga, haven't yet got zilch in return.

Igbos always lie tongue
but why didn't your drunkard father not master 'withdrawal method' sex before sleeping with ur useless mother?
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by huptin(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
The Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki suspended former majority leader Senator Ali Ndume for not making his findings veritable against Dino Melaye in the certificate scandal.

Now Dino Melaye has been attacked. Whose to be blamed for this?
The handwriting is Chrystal clear on the wall.
Ali Ndume is the prime suspect

It is not possible for an outsider to kill you without the connivance of an insider.
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by toprealman: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2017
Why do I think Dino "the don" set this up to play the victim?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Lumig: 8:13am On Apr 16, 2017
I am forcing myself to believe the incident was not stage managed...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Stop all these nonsense. If Dino is corrupt let the system take its course and not all these childish rants
Stop glorifying corruption.BMC.
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by bizzibodi(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2017
i expect to see spent 100s bullets on d grd i expect dino to show us gun shot wounds.unless he hide under da bed.
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by ExInferis(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Wish they didn't miss...

...even though it was staged.
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2017
Do this people take us for a fool? What kind of organized lie be this one . So the house is empty with no security man that injury were not recorded
Dino you boiz u used that u refusd to pay back are at u back .. Open u mind and brain . we aint fool.
We just dey watch you guys stupidity for that house .Una no near reality .
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2017
Even the caravan bodywork was not shot at only the glass.

The stupid "assassins have time to be shooting through the glass of empty vehicles?

It did not even occur to them to shoot the windows of the house instead plain solid wall of the house was shot at.

hmm.
Benekruku:
Staged Assassination!

So they did not vandalize any of his super cars and only a scrap caravan was damaged?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by AfricanCalabash(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2017
To some extent he is equivocal on most topical national issues. Politicians should learn to replace hate with love in political matters bcs nothing in life is worth dying for
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nationale: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2017
I am appalled at Dino's low level of mentality. How can somebody stage this crap and attempts to feed Nigerians. May be he calls us all foolish. No assassin not even a foolish thief would waste bullets on roof and empty caravan without seeing the target. Dino is a well known figure and his itinerary would not be hard to figure. Tracing and hitting his heart may not be easy but assassins can patiently track him and get him with out wasting up to 5 bullets. I suspect he is targeting the Kogi State government house come 2019.
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Origin(f): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2017
10men

No sporadic shooting in these pictures.

Seems more like shoot here X here X and here X.
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by WiseFool2(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2017
You want to tell me that the assassins are so amateurish that they couldn't even target the louvres of the said house? They were just busy shooting at bricks wall. Common on now! Even the bus, the windscreen was not targeted. Not even a single bullet touched the windscreens.

Dino, you can lie o.Tell me what assassins would come to terminate someone and stay outside shooting at walls.Not even the glasses, if peraventure a bullet or two would touch him inside. They just came and was busy shooting at ur walls.
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Elnida: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Deadvalley001:
You registered this useless account on April 4th 2017, and you are already blaming IPOB for being jobless. Senseless jambite.

oga it's not by registration. I have been a visitor to this thread for over five years. but decided to register this year.

although attempts were made,but I took it not too serious and network terrible a times, wen I intend to register. So leave the jambite alone,how matured has the older Nairalanders been? He definitely learned all the rubbish and vice versa from other Nairalanders ,you inclusive.

IMO..I think it's U dat nids to quit d childishness undecided
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by mikolo80: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
JamieNaij:
Here are photos of the security car, caravan, wall riddled with bullets when about 10 gunmen stormed Senator Dino Melaye's Kogi home early hours of this morning in what he calls an assassination attempt.

[b]SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/photos-dino-melayes-security-car.html

naija journalists.
so ignorant.
do those look like bullet holes
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Rekeb: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nationale:
I am appalled at Dino's low level of mentality. How can somebody stage this crap and attempts to feed Nigerians. May be he calls us all foolish. No assassin not even a foolish thief would waste bullets on roof and empty caravan without seeing the target. Dino is a well known figure and his itinerary would not be hard to figure. Tracing and hitting his heart may not be easy but assassins can patiently track him and get him with out wasting up to 5 bullets. I suspect he is targeting the Kogi State government house come 2019.

Actually, the assassins learnt from reliable intelligence (through CIA) that Dino turns to a bat at night and he sleeps hanging down the roof. That's why they didn't waste bullet at the window and the lower levels where mere mortals would be.

In a sane country, Dino will be arrested by the police and made to pay for staging and alleging an assassination. I can now fully assess his intelligence and state of mind. Ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by brandmix: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
Just look at this shiit right here, assasins trying to kill you and they can't even shoot at your window
literally your whole window is intact while they shoot at the wall above, lmfaooooo.

Staged in my opinion.
Looool
They were aiming for the roof grin grin
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
Benekruku:
Staged Assassination!

LOL he even counted the men and know they are 10 in number and also counted the shot and it's 200 round hahhaa..

Someone should work hard on season 2.
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
vicdom:
cry
It must be a handiwork of buhari and magu, both must surely die a miserable death

LOL why which someone the same kinda death that kill your father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.