Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? (26129 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by kenbee(f): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Leave Judgement for God
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by chiefolododo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Heaven! I am going to heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Antichristus: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
HEAVEN AND HELL ARE CONCEPTS CREATED BY HUMANS TO MAKE PEOPLE CONFORM. THERE IS NEITHER HEAVEN NOR HELL. STOP DELUDING YOURSELVES AND OTHERS. THIS IS WHY AFRICA REMAINS BACKWARD IN SPITE OF ITS ABUNDANT RICHES.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Smart41(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
This one weak me...

I'm going back to my village .. irrua Edo state cool

2 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by COdeGenesis: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
It's only our actions that can answer that question. www.nairaland.com/3757594/residents-summon-ekpo-masquerades-chase
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by kingsley88(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Someone can never be a judge in his or her own case but it's a individual something oooo[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Bollinger(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
The question to ask yourselves is, before you were born, were you conscious of anything? So how da phuck do you think you would be conscious of anything when you die?

5 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
I have seen many afterlives. I have seen the hell of Christians, saw no fire in it, yet few people in it were screaming. It's like they are in a nightmare where they see fire where it is not. Majority who make the heaven of Yahweh(Satan) are asking Knoliud(the light of God) for reincarnation. Heaven of Yahweh is very boring.

I have seen the afterlives of many other gods too, but I'll be in the afterlife chosen for me by nature.

You are so lost you sound insane now.

Retrace your self.

You are leaving in a total deception, I hope the time you wake up you won't be dead.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
fucklikant101:
When i fuuckked ishil.ove and refin.er threesoome and i came in her mouth i saw heaven shocked But when i ate prettythicksmi rotten fish i saw hell angry
Heaven is bae
K
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by 2shure: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
How abt if heaven is real but nothing like hell.
But better punishment

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Btruth: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
All I needed is mercy. My hand work, or behaviour, characters, religion, manners is not enough. I only need God's mercy to help me sail through it.

Lord Jesus, please have mercy for me on my last moment on earth. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I book this space, I'll destroy OP if it hits FP

Baba e dun reach FP.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by COdeGenesis: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Antichristus:
HEAVEN AND HELL ARE CONCEPTS CREATED BY HUMANS TO MAKE PEOPLE CONFORM. THERE IS NEITHER HEAVEN NOR HELL. STOP DELUDING YOURSELVES AND OTHERS. THIS IS WHY AFRICA REMAINS BACKWARD IN SPITE OF ITS ABUNDANT RICHES.
There is no juju, devil, God? Dear u lack foresight, you should know this world is complicated, there are certain things science cannot explain, how do men summon spirits, how do magicians perform magic , anyone who doesn't believe in the supernatural is a slowpoke
www.nairaland.com/3757594/residents-summon-ekpo-masquerades-chase
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Okohjohn: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
I don't know
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by LoveJesus87(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Someone should guess where i am going to grin
Heaven naw smiley
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by MaziOmenuko: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hell straight! Would even frown at any likelihood of spending a minute in heaven. I prefer to carry my own fuel, matches and firewood and start my own hellfire if devil reject me.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Wiccan777: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Steadily observing
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by DanseMacabre(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

It as it FP.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Dopeluiz(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
well there is hell and we are all going to hell... Solomon said, "while yu live, be happy and make merry for there is no device, knowlege, wisdom or thoughts in hell where u are going".

Hell is simply the common grave of man... not a place where people burn forever.

Jesus went to hell. David also went to hell (Peter confirms this somwhere in acts)

Jesus confirmed that apart from him, no one else has ascended up into heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Homers123(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm going to Zion.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
come on. Tag me when you destroy the op
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Didov(f): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
sekem:
Neither

Purgatory is my destination

No constant fire

No constant prayers
.....hmmmmnnn....dnt tel me u wish to remain there 4eva..
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by cyojunior1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Hey atheist its already on fp. Now start destroying
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by hardbody: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Tell yourself why you will be going to heaven or hell.

Only you can tell. Because you know your secret Life you live behind the crowd.

Most people never attended to this all times question before death come knocking at the door of their lives

Someone will say there is nothing like heaven or hell, you must be speaking from your dreams.

I have seen both heaven and hell and I know that it's based on our understanding of the both that carries the day.

Don't tell me, speak with yourself before you go to bed tonight ask yourself why should I be allowed to go to heaven or hell....

Do you know the way?
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.

14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

If you don't, continue in your ways

Revelation 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keeps the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

22:10 And he said to me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loves and makes a lie.

22:16 I Jesus have sent my angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

22:18 For I testify to every man that hears the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

We say come Lord Christ Jesus. Amen

Religion....the Opium of the Masses.

I am going no where. i am just fine where i am.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by KillerBeauty(f): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm not going anywhere
Cant i just stay in my house?

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by DanseMacabre(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
fucklikant101:
When i fuuckked ishilove and refiner threesoome and i came in her mouth i saw heaven shocked But when i ate prettythicksmi rotten fish i saw hell angry
Heaven is bae
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Smellymouth: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:
My own opinion, am going to a spiritual beer parlour after death. Were beer, tobacco, coke, crack, molly, meth and babes re free. It will be eternal partying where no one will get high or drunk and we all be naked!

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Endtimesmith(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
I will be in Both...There shall be no loss!
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Didov(f): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
My answer is simple..HEAVEN

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nice question I think going to have has everything to do with your faith in God and by his mercy and grace but this topic has been on since april 16 have any one else noticed
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Kylekent59: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nigeria is hell itself. So we are in hell but heaven is our aim
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by DanseMacabre(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
fucklikant101:
When i fuuckked ishilove and refiner threesoome and i came in her mouth i saw heaven shocked But when i ate prettythicksmi rotten fish i saw hell angry
Heaven is bae

For some weird reason, this made me LMAO. Now that people are looking at me like one deranged, hope you're happy?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary / Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced / Obama's Unbiblical Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.