Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? (26146 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by seunmsg(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
I will happily join baba Fela anywhere he is in the afterlife. I am not interested in going to a very boring heaven.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by otemanuduno: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=raquel97 post=55837519][/quote]It's an obvious fact that yahweh is Satan. Deceptions and evil are his attributes.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by COdeGenesis: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Antichristus:

Go and get yourself educated not merely certificated. These days, world class universities, including Harvard, Stanford, etc, make videos of course lectures and lecture notes freely available for the benefit of everyone, especially those who cannot afford those institutions so they can have access to knowledge. The scientists who invented and developed the technological devices we're benefiting from today don't subscribe to metaphysical beliefs. Are they slowpoke?
You just wrote a lot of words without making sense. Isaac Newton, Einstein,Michael Faraday all believed there is something non physical about this world, metaphysical, greater than man and complex, according to wiki, Albert Einstein 's religious views
have been widely studied and often
misunderstood. [1] Einstein stated that
he believed in the pantheistic God of
Baruch Spinoza . [2] He did not believe
in a personal God who concerns himself
with fates and actions of human beings,
a view which he described as naïve. [3]
He clarified however that, "I am not an
atheist", [4] preferring to call himself
an agnostic, [5] or a "religious
nonbeliever." So only dumb people don't believe in supernatural
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by HCpaul(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
magic itself is scientific. How do scientists make computers, how do scientists make electricity. There are no magic greater than scientific inventions. God is a God of science, not of religion.

You're right bro....

What benefit has magic given us The juju the guy made mention of can't even build a toy battery not to talk of a computer.

The concept of spirituality is based on the superficial weirdness of life ab extra.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lightblazingnow(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Get on
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lightblazingnow(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
You should know
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by jericco1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
People no longer care where they are going, the world is a fücked up place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lightblazingnow(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Shining through
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lightblazingnow(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I book this space, I'll destroy OP if it hits FP

How far
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by FA13(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
sekem:
Neither
Purgatory is my destination
No constant fire
No constant prayers

Purgatory ! Greatest deception and Delusion Ever.

Only Heaven or Hell, choose ONE.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by MistadeRegal(m): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
lonelydora:
Na heaven straight me I dey go with first class

With Boeing 747? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by KaBabs1: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I book this space, I'll destroy OP if it hits FP

Edit: sorry to disappoint, I'm too busy at the moment but anyone that visits religion section regularly would've seen my posts destroying posts similar to that of the OP

Damn! I was looking forward to this fam. It's all good though. I see your posts in the religious section all the time
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by COdeGenesis: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
magic itself is scientific. How do scientists make computers, how do scientists make electricity. There are no magic greater than scientific inventions. God is a God of science, not of religion.
Seriously you such a dunce, you just contradicting yourself, u said there is no such thing as magic now you saying magic is scientific, u also said there is no God, now u attest there is God but God is scientific. U a slowpoke because magic / juju does not obey the laws of science, hence it cannot be scientific. You make me laff. There is God, there are superbeings that are not visible to the eyes, there are occurrences that broke/breaks all laws of science.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by kkins25(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Antichristus:

I am certain, you hold post secondary qualifications, making you one of the certificated, yet uneducated Nigerians. You know very little about European history. It is not metaphysical beliefs that made the whites who/what they are today. In fact, religion or metaphysical beliefs held them back for far too long. Metaphysical beliefs, historically, shaped Caucasian's sense of morality but didn't lead to their advancement. One singular factor is the phenomenon known as The Enlightenment. Characterized by dramatic revolutions in science, philosophy, society and politics; these revolutions swept away the medieval world-view and ushered in our modern western world. The Enlightenment project emphasized human rationality and decimated metaphysical beliefs; The Enlightenment project underpinned the French Revolution, in which the traditional hierarchical political and social orders (the French monarchy, the privileges of the French nobility, the political power and authority of the Catholic Church) were violently destroyed and replaced by a political and social order informed by the Enlightenment ideals of freedom and equality for all, founded, ostensibly, upon principles of human reason. Scientific, medical, and technological strides were made, religious thoughts derided, culminating not only in the advancement of the Northern hemisphere, but also in the emergence of the phenomenon known as secularization (i.e. the historical process whereby religion monumentally loses its social and cultural significance). Hence old church buildings are now being used as gay bars and clubs, converted apartments/flats, etc. That day comes when this same scenario would be true of Nigeria. The younger generation of Nigerians are intelligent and smart; they're watching what's going on in the religious arena, vis-a-vis: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA, Otobo and Suleiman, and countless many other atrociously scandalous events. Ultimately, we know that "morality is logically independent of religion," explaining why the most religious countries in the world (Nigeria, Pakistan, etc.) are the most corrupt whilst the least religious countries in the world (Norway, Iceland, etc.) are the least corrupt. So, don't tell me we need religion, God, Bible, Quran, etc. to be morally upright.
BEAUTIFUL BRO...

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by chidoozmega(m): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
I'm going to hell, who's coming with me?
We should be best of friends.

I see you in my convoy.
Ignorance is deadly, but as a man you cannt know everything though lack of some important knowledge (LIKE LIFE AFTER HERE)ruins a persons life.If I dont know much about something I keep silence than nailling myself with MY OWN WORD.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by 0b10010011: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Oho! I get you now manny. Ditto codeine, roofies, Xtasy and acid.

A party were all is allowed and sin becomes banished
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by kuchikau1: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
,..Gals wey blood dey comot frm their stinking, smelling and rotten TOTO evry 28 days. Metchewwwwww.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by charlsecy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
COdeGenesis:

There is no juju, devil, God? Dear u lack foresight, you should know this world is complicated, there are certain things science cannot explain, how do men summon spirits, how do magicians perform magic , anyone who doesn't believe in the supernatural is a slowpoke
www.nairaland.com/3757594/residents-summon-ekpo-masquerades-chase
He didn't talk about spirits or gods. He discussed the existence or otherwise of Hell and Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by obinna58(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:
My own opinion, am going to a spiritual beer parlour after death. Where beer, tobacco, coke, crack, molly, meth and babes re free. It will be eternal partying where no one will get high or drunk and we all be naked!

Me too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Chuukwudi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
I have seen many afterlives. I have seen the hell of Christians, saw no fire in it, yet few people in it were screaming. It's like they are in a nightmare where they see fire where it is not. Majority who make the heaven of Yahweh(Satan) are asking Knoliud(the light of God) for reincarnation. Heaven of Yahweh is very boring.

I have seen the afterlives of many other gods too, but I'll be in the afterlife chosen for me by nature.

There's sense in what you say. I've always felt it within my heart that what you said is true. This reason validifies other religions that what one believes in is what works for him.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by COdeGenesis: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
charlsecy:
He didn't talk about spirits or gods. He discussed the existence or otherwise of Hell and Heaven.
There is no way you would talk about heaven or hell without mentioning spirits or gods. GODS and spirits live in heaven / hell. If Gods or spirits exist then definitely heaven and hell exists. Logical
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by obinna58(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm going no where
Will simply return to where I was before existing
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by DontCallMePale: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Delusional retards
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Ironlion1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
sakalisis:
Heaven

Cos am Already serving my term in Hell (Nigeria)
That means all Nigerians are presently in hell and all of us are qualified for heaven.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by naturefellow(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
No, does it look like it?
the reference to nature... I've heard they appreciate nature. You can even tell from the horticulture in their premises.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by fratermathy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
UklassautosnPro:

Pls read this scriptures from the holy book of God (Holy Bible) Luke 16:19-31, Revelation 20:11-15, John 12:48, Hebrews 6:18 & Romans 8:1

Beware heaven & hell is real!
Repent now and be converted
Eternity is forever & ever.

Happy Sunday.

Why do you think I'm concerned with all these Bible verses here?

I've told you that there's no heaven and hell and instead of presenting clear, logical and valid arguments to counter my opinion, you are referring me to irrelevant Bible verses? Do you really think I will read them? Do you even know if I have a Bible?

Mtchewwww!
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Darligold(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
If fvck is a sin, hmmmmmm. Na die o. For every other thing, na direct flight to heaven straight
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Iskander2: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Btruth:
All I needed is mercy. My hand work, or behaviour, characters, religion, manners is not enough. I only need God's mercy to help me sail through it.

Lord Jesus, please have mercy for me on my last moment on earth. cry

ME TOOOO I WANT HIS MERCY AND GRACE TO MAKE HEAVEN

IF D RIGHTEOUS BE SCARELY SAVED WHAT ABOUT THE UNGODLY 1PET 4:8 cry

WORK OUT YOUR SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING

JESUS (YESHUA) WILL NEVER ALLOW ME TO MISS HEAVEN cos I realy need to see thaT BEING

2 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by otemanuduno: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Seriously you such a dunce, you just contradicting yourself, u said there is no such thing as magic now you saying magic is scientific, u also said there is no God, now u attest there is God but God is scientific. U a slowpoke because magic / juju does not obey the laws of science, hence it cannot be scientific. You make me laff. There is God, there are superbeings that are not visible to the eyes, there are occurrences that broke/breaks all laws of science.
LOL... you think I am an atheist. I have never said there is nothing like magic. I am not an atheist. I am even a knower of God the Universe, the father of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Atum, etc. Click my signature to know what I know and don't just be talking without knowing who I am and what I believe know.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Lillpo(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Heaven is my destination by God's infinite mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Amazingly well
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Emmitex77: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
God help us.
Majority of comment here are against Christ.
It is well.
Heaven and hell is real.
Let him that have ear hear.
A word is enough for a wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary / Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does / Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.