Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (17194 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by shinarlaura(f): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
KennyID17:

Like i said b4, na awa work grin grin wink

Just imagine if 20 girls accept. What happen next lipsrsealed
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
...nice

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by KennyID17(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

Just imagine if 20 girls accept. What happen next lipsrsealed

Baba don turn maradona niyen cheesy cheesy

His prayers have finally been ansad grin grin grin

I once, on this forum observed a moniker with asking an f moniker for permission to pm on on thread, later I saw that same moniker asking Anoda pesin for permission to pm, them take am swear for them undecided

Well na their work ooo grin grin grin
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by TrapHedges(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
SINZ:

But inokwa nga'a, abi you nor be ogaranya too?
You later enter Genesis?
lols nah... Paddi yesterday lit... Some hoes from way back come show me love...
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by SINZ: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
TrapHedges:

lols nah... Paddi yesterday lit... Some hoes from way back come show me love...

Naxo e suppose be.

Mehn, that ish with that chic na efo'm aji o. I'm so not happy at all.
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by shinarlaura(f): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
KennyID17:

Baba don turn maradona niyen cheesy cheesy

His prayers have finally been ansad grin grin grin

I once, on this forum observed a moniker with asking an f moniker for permission to pm on on thread, later I saw that same moniker asking Anoda pesin for permission to pm, them take am swear for them undecided

Well na their work ooo grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by dingbang(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
I see my brother grin
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Presh900(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Miniskirt:

grin

You have no idea..
and you've she been putting that 33mail to good use smiley wink
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by jakeboss(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Okay... Just accept me as your lord and personal saviour..

I will heal you of fo..............olishness!!

Till then... See you at the party!!

You can use just 25k out of your 18million and book a flight to Lagos!!

Lol... Du...........!!!..mb a..........ss billionaire!!
na dat indomie body u said u will use to beat me hajahahahah

1 Like

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by TrapHedges(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
SINZ:

Naxo e suppose be.

Mehn, that ish with that chic na efo'm aji o. I'm so not happy at all.
i swear bro.. Me too but dosnt count shaaa.. U don hear from our man?
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by AmazingElla(f): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Why are the mods deleting the comments na angry the whole comments on page two was deleted.... Abi una no want mk we talk for wetin the show us

Going by these pics and the last beach party, it's safe to conclude that romance section is filled with kids...

I don talk am come and beat me tongue
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by SINZ: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
TrapHedges:

i swear bro.. Me too but dosnt count shaaa.. U don hear from our man?

Yes, I'll give you a re-up, sector 12.
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by RisingUp: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
Aderola15:
Ibadan pipu lerruz do our own na angry angry

Venue - odo ogunpa cool cool

BTW, I love the girl's smile. Keep it up bae kiss
Oya now, wen will it be?
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by TrapHedges(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
SINZ:

Yes, I'll give you a re-up, sector 12.
comin tru
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by adellam16(f): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
AgapeHate:
You are always harsh on him.
Like how? My dear I'm a straight forward person, and I also don't condone misconduct too. I don't beat around d bush. And also. I don't know him so y will u judge me and conclude dat I'm harsh?
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:05am On Apr 18, 2017
Lol, Nigerians always ready to throw bashingand insults, calling everyone kids till they see them holding Cuban cigars, having champaign in front of them b4 it makes sense. They said it was a gathering, took some pics just to show case the pool and space but it's surprising all that visited were looking or what to insult, weird way to think, that's how every1 was glued to BBN and sent tons of sms... it's like the most reasonable thing that comes to people's mind is to bash, throw shades n laugh @ something very, very silly..

2 Likes

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2017
They done ban ur main again... abi falconey.
MEGGATRON:

grin

lwkm that is how nairaland's celebrated hungry mofos have fun. they buy #300 shirt to pool and snap pics looking like recession is their surname.
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by AgapeHate: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2017
adellam16:
Like how? My dear I'm a straight forward person, and I also don't condone misconduct too. I don't beat around d bush. And also. I don't know him so y will u judge me and conclude dat I'm harsh?

There are better ways you can reply him.
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by handsam(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2017
PapiSmith:

Your nightmare. Handsam should remember who she is grin

Eh?

Who are we talking about here?
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by bibijay123(f): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2017
Drabeey:
u guys just took pictures together...... is that 'having fun' ?

ANYWAYS

drabeey was HERE

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by blueandbirds(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Aderola15:
Ibadan pipu lerruz do our own na angry angry

Venue - odo ogunpa cool cool

BTW, I love the girl's smile. Keep it up bae kiss

Here is my WhatsApp no please add me up 08032850168
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by adellam16(f): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2017
AgapeHate:

There are better ways you can reply him.
that is d way I know I can reply him so stop being on my case, the person involved is even a gentle man and is not even bothered. Y r u? SMH

2 Likes

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2017
blueandbirds:

Here is my WhatsApp no please add me up

My brother na joke oooo shocked lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by blueandbirds(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Aderola15:

My brother na joke oooo shocked lipsrsealed embarassed

No be joke oh just add me first bikonu..
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Liamm(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2017
kitaatita:
I'm just wondering how children seized and took control of Nairaland. It used to be a healthy forum for political debates, analysis and information. Now it is small pikin playground
it's same here bro. But then again; this is romance section so we elders should just steer clear. The upcoming ones can catch some fun

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally / Girls Who Don't Shave Their Legs / I Finally Did It!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.