Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi (43386 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi by ThatFairGuy: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
U go still slap me angry
joliyp:
go n eat den

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi by joliyp(f): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
freshdill:

Oh... i misunderstood, i tot u gave him the slap n he return it back wit a kiss. Well going by ur dp i think u deserve far more a kiss. U deserve to be treated like an angel that u are, i couldn't help but pay more than a passing glance at ur dp yesterday and i luv wat i saw if dat is truly u. I wud hav luv to send u a pm rightaway but u ain't connected, so i will ask u here n now. I luv u frm the very 1st time i saw ur pix, can we be frenz n get to knw each oda pleease?

...datz nt me let me change to my pic so u wil kno the real me
Re: Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi by freshdill(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
joliyp:
...datz nt me let me change to my pic so u wil kno the real me

It will be an understatement if i say the real u is much more beautiful than i had anticipated. Baby i dont mean to flatter u but u're awesome, charming and captivating beyond my wildest imagination and that is putting it mildly. Those smiles are simply heart warming, enchanting and disarming. Infact i'm evidently short of the right adjective to describe u.
So my request still stands. Let be frenz n get to knw each oda already. Woyasay?
Re: Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi by joliyp(f): 3:01am On Apr 19, 2017
freshdill:

It will be an understatement if i say the real u is much more beautiful than i had anticipated. Baby i dont mean to flatter u but u're awesome, charming and captivating beyond my wildest imagination and that is putting it mildly. Those smiles are simply heart warming, enchanting and disarming. Infact i'm evidently short of the right adjective to describe u.
So my request still stands. Let be frenz n get to knw each oda already. Woyasay?
....ok...
Re: Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi by freshdill(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2017
joliyp:
....ok...

Great!! I can see some dotted lines b4 n after the 'ok' do u hav something sweet to say to me? By d way my name is my name is Wealth, Emmanuel Wealth n u are?
Re: Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi by miredia(m): 7:15am On Apr 19, 2017
bukatyne:
I am trying hard to understand how slapping a bully equals slapping future husband and in-laws...

The Emir voiced out what a lot of parents teach their kids: deal with any bully instead of crying to mama/ papa.

Besides, I am sure the Emir is a sensible man and if he felt his daughter's action was wrong, he would have corrected her.
"Deal with any bully" will land you an assault charge. The ideal thing is report any bully to appropriate authorities. Why breed a violent stock?

1 Like

Re: Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi by joliyp(f): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2017
freshdill:

Great!! I can see some dotted lines b4 n after the 'ok' do u hav something sweet to say to me? By d way my name is my name is Wealth, Emmanuel Wealth n u are?
check ur mail
Re: Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi by akanbiaa(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
That Emir is silly for spewing such trash. He is a disgrace to the throne he sits on.

What of if his daughter had reported that a guy punched her in her eyes simply because she used her finger to push him on his forehead? Will he also justify it?
What if is different from reality of a boy who likes to trouble many girls in his class i.e girl bully but Sanusis daughter put an end to that.
Re: Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi by bukatyne(f): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
miredia:
"Deal with any bully" will land you an assault charge. The ideal thing is report any bully to appropriate authorities. Why breed a violent stock?

Assault when I am defending myself?

I am not breeding a 'violent' stock; I am breeding a stock that will be gentle as doves and will not take thrash as lions.

I am not reporting any bully to anybody when I can deal with him/her myself.
Re: Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi by bukatyne(f): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
megareal:

You still don't get it, do you? First, make up your mind whether I'm an irrational feminist or just sadistic and cruel.

I still maintain you are a bigot. The fact that I don't side with your sympathetic view on the boy does not give you the right to label me.

Moreover, I'm all for self defense. I don't care which way it blows. My father told us something profound "don't go looking for trouble, but when it comes face it with everything you've got irrespective of who it is. Because the trouble maker will keep preying on you and will never give up until you react". I've experienced that truth all through my young life.

And in this regard, the greatest compliment I can give myself is that I'm a very level headed female who treats others as I want to be treated. But don't cross the line cos I'm female, simple.

I think you are yet to meet very strong females who can take on anything, that's why you reason that we all play the victim card.

@Bold: Absolutely on point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) / Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.