Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy Bares Hi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy Bares Hi (674 Views)

Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy Bares Hi by Mrop(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2017
To every Nigerian that believes if a man loves you, he won't ask to get into your pants, Nigerian Facebook user, Victor Daniel has this to say:

If I love you, I will ask for sex. Forget that "if he loves you he won't ask to get into your pants" talk. I'm being honest as I can.
I'm sexually active and one of the ways I express my deepest emotions is through sex. Love and sex is connected and if you love someone, you will be sexually attracted to the
person.
Before I start any relationship with a girl, I make sure to let her realise that I am sexually active and sometimes I may seek sexual relief from her.
Stop downplaying sex. The importance of sex to me cannot be overemphasised. I will not enter a relationship with a woman simply for the sex. No. But if I fall in love with you, I'm also going to establish a sexual intimacy with you.

source :http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/stop-downplaying-sex-if-i-love-you-i.html

cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy Bares Hi by decatalyst(m): 9:18am On Apr 17, 2017
Ekun

Re: Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy Bares Hi by GloriaNinja(f): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2017
SAYS A SEX MANIAC, HIS TYPE IS CAPABLE OF SEXUALLY ABUSING UNDER-AGED GIRLS. OLODO LIKE HIM.
Re: Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy Bares Hi by zyzxx(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2017
When is now come to sex, the guy is now serious than efe who won 25m self

Kongi na bastard

Its logistic
Re: Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy Bares Hi by Lawalight: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Are you a graduate and preparing to go for this coming batch Youth service?
Are you one of the few that want to choose LAGOS as his/her geopolitical zone?
do you wish to register at your convenient time and the most affordable price?
Then turn to us at Lawalight, where we offer best price you can ever get Nation wide.
Registration Fee: #800
N.Y.S.C call up letter: #3,000
Total: #3,800
Our Address: 68, Mushin Road, Kayode B/Stop, By Itire Road, Mushin, Lagos,
Call and WhatsApp: 08185561756, 08058450409
Re: Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy Bares Hi by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2017
with his gentle face
Re: Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy Bares Hi by dreamworld: 9:59am On Apr 17, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me / A C*ck Like That Is An Asset! / Nigerian Man Reportedly Dies On A Flight To Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.