Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (31675 Views)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by iniwrites(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
The thing swings both ways. Besides we (guys) dont tell lies. we only give excusable false statements
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by atilla(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dear op. Pls post more. This stuff is interesting sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ask ex why i dont see him as often anymore
He told me its a new job so didnt think much
Till one day i called said his at work can't talk ...

Then side chic call my phone and left it on lound speaker sad sad you know rest folks cry

Some Men n lies like 5&6 grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Senorprinz(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
ednut1:
Hmmmm. What about this one my ex told me. Was with her phone and chat msg entered., 'I was worried u were in pains dat y i slowed down'. Babe said he was pinching my arms in d party and i told him to stop grin grin

lolz some girls can be so dumb, was she expecting you to believe that?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by ddjay: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, some guys though, they need Jesus & therapy.
Zar
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Physika(f): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
jhudit:
Before your Nigerian boyfriend uses you as WhatsApp dp, just know he has blocked like 10 girls.

Back then, you don't need to block anyone, just set dp to 'viewable by my contacts', then delete the numbers of your side gf/bf.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by goingape1: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
NotOfThis:
These niccas ain't loyal.
your father ain't loyal.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Senorprinz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
i dont lie to girls, they are,nt worth the stress, except the lie will fetch me 30billion for my account.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by emmaokw(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
I can't remember ever telling a lie sha... If u doubt me just ask my future gf
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
naija209:
Make una help me oh!!

I need only 5,000 Naira. Let me use it and put food inside my stomach.
At least it will serve me for 14 days. Una fit contribute, no amount is too small.

dis ur begging spirit is just too high. oboy go and cultivate farm
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
naija209:
Make una help me oh!!

At least it will serve me for 14 days. Una fit contribute, no amount is too small.

Go and wash plates in a restaurant.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by naija209: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
dis ur begging spirit is just too high. oboy go and cultivate farm
Give me land na. I see work, come reject am?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
naija209:
Give me land na. I see work, come reject am?
what did u study in school
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by naija209: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
NubiLove:

Go and wash plates in a restaurant.
Which restaurant?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by naija209: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
what did u study in school
Business Admin.
I just checked the YES portal today to see if one can apply, I found out that application closed since last year.

If I can get just any amount to buy laptop, printer and photocopy then I am good to go.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by adetayo234: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
naija209:
Make una help me oh!!

Some guys are doing bricklaying work in my street. You better go there and work to make money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by openmyway: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
jhudit:
Before your Nigerian boyfriend uses you as WhatsApp dp, just know he has blocked like 10 girls.
i'm guilty of that.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
Ask ex why i dont see him as often anymore
He told me its a new job so didnt think much
Till one day i called said his at work can't talk ...

Then side chic call my phone and left it on lound speaker sad sad you know rest folks cry

Some Men n lies like 5&6 grin
i smell lies

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
naija209:

Business Admin.
I just checked the YES portal today to see if one can apply, I found out that application closed since last year.

If I can get just any amount to buy laptop, printer and photocopy then I am good to go.
if u really want to work u will work. u can teach in private school or work in computer center before u start up ur own business. Goodluck
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Humility017(m): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
[code][/code][size=8pt][/size][/font][sub][/sub][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][center][/center][right][/right]
KevinDein:
The reality is ladies don't really appreciate honest and genuine guys.
The lies and fakeness are adaptive features guys have evolved to get what they want from y'all.

No hard feelings ladies. Guys must pass down their genetic materials by hook or crook. grin
KevinDein:
The lies and fakeness are adaptive features guys have evolved to get what they want from y'all.

No hard feelings ladies. Guys must pass down their genetic materials by hook or crook. grin
KevinDein:

you're right ...ladies rarely appreciate honest and genuine guys...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Humility017(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
openmyway:
i'm guilty of that.
Lol....hahaha
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Dreyl(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Caught her with my ATM in the middle of the night, asked her why she's got it. Said there was heat and she was trying to fan herself. grin grin grin
LMAO cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Adebowale89(m): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
jhudit:
Before some of Nigerian boyfriend uses you as WhatsApp dp, just know he has blocked like 10 girls.

next time, note your universal affirmative and particular affirmative to avoid hasty generalization "some"
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
gbegemaster:
This thing you people are quoting will not help you. It swings both ways.

And it is only an idiot girl that would believe two guys have a problem eating from the same plate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Drlilprinz:
i smell lies
Y grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by gbegemaster(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Gbemishile1:

And it is only an idiot girl that would believe two guys have a problem eating from the same plate
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by nemynely(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Miniskirt:
Men are honest beings, they don't tell lies..

Really ? pardon my commenting since its supposed to be an all-ladies thread, but i couldn't hold myself back after reading the quote above.
I am a guy and i know my contemporaries literally vomit lies whole sale when a female gender frequency is picked up by their antenna.
Men can say and do anything to get what they want.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Einl(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
jhudit:

Hahahahahahahahah
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by tobrinskilanski: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
gbegemaster:
This thing you people are quoting will not help you. It swings both ways.

gbam!
tell dem o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Radiohead6(f): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Perfectdanny:
Wheelbarrow park here! I say park here!!

Boy:- You can trust me. I haven't lied since i was born.

Girl:-
is it just me or are those Shoes Loling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Rock Matching Shorts In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.