Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (31678 Views)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by davidif: 1:05am On Apr 18, 2017
ednut1:
Hmmmm. What about this one my ex told me. Was with her phone and chat msg entered., 'I was worried u were in pains dat y i slowed down'. Babe said he was pinching my arms in d party and i told him to stop grin grin

https://vine.co/v/hUbZ3uiFHzT

https://zippy.gfycat.com/HarmoniousAgedCrayfish.mp4

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by jacoik(m): 3:40am On Apr 18, 2017
pizzylee:

u may b ryt but some girls if dey av Jesus n therapy,dey may still need d Trinity
lol haahahshaha I swear u no well
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2017
naija209:
Make una help me oh!!

I need only 5,000 Naira. Let me use it and put food inside my stomach.
At least it will serve me for 14 days. Una fit contribute, no amount is too small.

.ogbeni.....ori e ko pey rara. Omo ale banza
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by RillJ(m): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2017
I always say the truth, even when I lie.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by abioyeolaide(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2017
See

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by pizzylee(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2017
jacoik:
lol haahahshaha I swear u no well
lol
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by kingsfield(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
jhudit:
Before your Nigerian boyfriend uses you as WhatsApp dp, just know he has blocked like 10 girls.

Before a girl can use u as her watsapp dp, just know dat she bought anoda line wit u as d only contact in it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
ednut1:
Hmmmm. What about this one my ex told me. Was with her phone and chat msg entered., 'I was worried u were in pains dat y i slowed down'. Babe said he was pinching my arms in d party and i told him to stop grin grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Rock Matching Shorts In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.