Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? (31611 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by booba: 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2011
There's this cute Cameroonian girl in my general chemistry class in college. I like what I see. I'm just scared with the fact that maybe our different culture might make this relationship difficult. what do you guys think?
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Omolola1(f): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
Good
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by lovemoi2(f): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2011
Haha, anyway i'm outa this thread
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by MrCork17: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2011
Camarrroun? sorrry, never heard of it!!!! angry
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ Poster, YES SIR!!!!!

I have. My experience with my Cameroonian ex is one of happiness. He was a bit on edge about certain things but he was very passionate. He always made sure I was ok, always. He was from "french" Cameroon so he had the Francophone accent which was nice. Anywho as I said usually they are very compassionate. Cammies are very emotional (this has it's pros and cons) but over all they are a good catch. Just depends on what type of person  you are looking for. I love Cammies.

I'm no lesbian but I am sure the women are JUST as cool as the men and they are are attractive too (beautiful shapes, I am sure you can agree!). My ex's two sisters are very quiet girls and SMART like a few other Cameroonian girls I have met. As far as Nigerian (you) and Cammy (her), culturally I am sure there are some differences considering the history btn Nigeria and Cameroon but not all people are closed minded and Cameroonians that I know are pretty cool so I dont think you will have a problem. I am Jamaican and I was LOVED by his parents so you should be ok. Lol. Go for it!  wink

Gosh you just gave me some memories LOL.
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by tpia1: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^just curious- when did your cameroonian boyfriend become your ex.

i seem to remember you were very much into him before.

are you really dating 190 or is it another nler who snatched you from the cameroonian guy.
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^That is a good question. 190 and my ex have nothing to do with each other. My Cammy and I broke up before this NL thing but he was still around as it was hard for us to part, it's complicated. cry We live in the same community so it's not like we didn't try to rekindle during the last few months. But 190 def. has nothing to do with my ex.
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by RuuDie(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2011
booba:

There's this cute Cameroonian girl in my general chemistry class in college. I like what I see. I'm just scared with the fact that maybe our different culture might make this relationship difficult. what do you guys think?

You'll be surprised that they are quite as advanced there, as we are here. . . .  the only slight difference might be if she is from the francophone part - trust me, i should know - am part Cameroonian!
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^Oh yea? you ever been there? I was supposed to go this spring but obviously not anymore.
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Dsense(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2011
RuuDie:

You'll be surprised that they are quite as advanced there, as we are here. . . . the only slight difference might be if she is from the francophone part - trust me, i should know - am part Cameroonian!
Do they have Internet Connection there? grin

OP.
It's only Samuel Eto that is nice in the whole country,The rest citizens are . . . . lipsrsealed
Just when you go there . . .Try as much as you can to have your eyes closed while spending your time there ''Don't open your eyes oo'' untill you are boarded on the plane departing the country for somewhere else!!!
I laff in spanish grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by 190: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2011
camel roon

the home of orang-utans (google that)
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2011
190:

camel roon

the home of orang-utans (google that)

D-sense:

Do they have Internet Connection there? grin

OP.
It's only Samuel Eto that is nice in the whole country,The rest citizens are  . . . . lipsrsealed
Just when you go there . . .Try as much as you can to have your eyes closed while spending your time there ''Don't open your eyes oo'' untill you are boarded on the plane departing the country for somewhere else!!!
I laff in spanish grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of course they have internet connection AND they have CUTE DUDES too so (1+) Cameroon!  grin lol
(btw my ex, his brothers and all the other Cammy dudes I know are hotter than all of the dudes on here I find attractive combined!!!!)
Second, I knew you were Nigerian, third let's stop hating on the "good for nothing country" that was willing to help a part of
Nigeria get some electricity. Lastly this is not a Cammy bashing thread. Let's show some class, you guys are only carrying belly for them
because they successfully took over the oil rich areas you guys have been fighting over as if God didn't put it there for you both.

I am SOO gonna show me ex's sisters (who I am still friends with) this thread, they are gonna cry with laughter! esp.2 mr. cork!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by 190: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2011
undecided undecided

cameroon guys can never be as handsome as nigerian guys,

they themselves know this

have you seen rigobert song of recent

they look all stached as if they eat HEAVY EBA and carried CEMENT on their CHEST and NYASH angry angry

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by otumfour(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2011
RuuDie:

You'll be surprised that they are quite as advanced there, as we are here. . . . the only slight difference might be if she is from the francophone part - trust me, i should know - am part Cameroonian!

and wht does this dude mean by tha bold part
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by email1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2011
Cameroonian girls have it all - shape, beauty, backside name them. There's jst 1 problem, the ones who are corrupt are 'more a prostitute' than italian girls - ask Abuja taxi drivers.
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by aminalib(f): 4:15am On Jan 12, 2011
my bf is cameroun, and i would say he is a very nice and caring guy, very sensitive to my needs and is a good provider, handsome and speaks french, grin
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 12, 2011
^You are a lucky girl!
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by aminalib(f): 4:20am On Jan 12, 2011
thank u ms. lady but sometimes i feel to throw him out a window grin
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by aminalib(f): 4:21am On Jan 12, 2011
cameroon is a nice country and they are not involved in politics, it's a peacful country, and u should visit duala, if u want to know how advance they are grin
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 12, 2011
grin  grin ^I feel you. When I was with my Cammy, I did too. They are special tho. for me the accent was enough to make me forgive him.
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by aminalib(f): 4:23am On Jan 12, 2011
lol yea that accents can do something, lol, but sometimes i laugh when he say certain things, especially when he is mad, i'll be like umm can u spell that, and he can dance, lord, and he has a body, ok, let me call him, he is at work now,

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 12, 2011
^LMAOOOOOOOOO! OMFG! you brought back memories. He used to hate talking around me when he was mad! lol I used to crack up while he was fussing! grin
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by aminalib(f): 4:27am On Jan 12, 2011
lmaoo, it's so cute, seriously i love my african and jamaican men, i have dated black american guys but that connection is never the same when u date someone who has a culture somewhat like yours,

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 12, 2011
^ Amen! I agree! I SOOOO agree with that. I need some flavor!
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by MrsEve2(f): 4:35am On Jan 12, 2011
Check this out ladies!

Now you see why I loooove me some African/Black men!

I couldn't put them all on the thread so I had to do it link wise! http://www.jamati.com/online/style/top-10-sexiest-african-men/?img=10
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 12, 2011
^dayuummmm! shocked shocked
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by aminalib(f): 4:41am On Jan 12, 2011
very sexy, i hope they have nice package to match
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by MrsEve2(f): 4:43am On Jan 12, 2011
That Nigerian guy Chitwel is fioooone. I didn't know Djimon was from Benin. I thought he was from Cameroon because he spoke French. I did not know Boris was half Ghanian. I knew he was mixed but didn't know he was Ghanian. Idris Elba mixed with Sierra Leone and Ghanian. He is fioooone. Hmm.

That Nigerian guy on the beach now that an Igbo man. He got that uhmmm they are famous for. Ooh lawd let me close the link before I get in trouble with the Mister! OOoh lawd! Ooooooh lawd!
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 12, 2011
DID U JUST SAY EDRIS ELBA?! shocked *does one of those groupie faints*
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by MrsEve2(f): 4:46am On Jan 12, 2011
Yall see the brother from Congo?!!! Goootdamn! He is fiooone!
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 12, 2011
^ eweeee girl u talking bout Fally? holy moly!  cool
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by MrsEve2(f): 4:54am On Jan 12, 2011
That Chitwel better stay away from me! I am having naughty thoughts! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Would You Do This For Your Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.