Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Pre Wedding Photos Of Rufai And Fatima - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos Of Rufai And Fatima (1769 Views)

Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures / Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Photos Of Rufai And Fatima by joyblinks(f): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
Going through these pictures, I wondered why fine/rich people are being stingy marrying themselves. Kai. Which road wey fine guys dey pass wey me I no dey pass? See cuteness + beauty. I wonder the kind pikin this two go born. Congrats to them sha.

Really lovely.

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Rufai And Fatima by Ahmadgani(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Is God rational?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Rufai And Fatima by obajoey(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
oga if a woman is pretty like jezebel, con fine like mami water, if she no get character and manner that beauty go be like shit for your face.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Rufai And Fatima by joyblinks(f): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
obajoey:
oga if a woman is pretty like jezebel, con fine like mami water, if she no get character and manner that beauty go be like shit for your face.

Na so we dey hear for nairaland...
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Rufai And Fatima by Defaramade(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Beautiful pre wedding pictures, Oga Lalasticlala front page please

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Rufai And Fatima by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ahmadgani:
Is God rational?
Are these ur pics?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Rufai And Fatima by Longman6(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
All this Hausa girls are either beautiful" or normal. i have some sought of superficial attraction for Hausa/ Arab ladies especially the ones that are well educated, in my opinion: they are usually classy and carry an aura of dignity around themselves. wink
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Rufai And Fatima by CircleOfWilis: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Dem no fine reach us tongue

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Rufai And Fatima by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
angry
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Rufai And Fatima by AlexCk: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
They both looked cute!!

The lady resemble those ladies wey dey Zee World, dem Aarti dem.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Men Stop Sucking Watermelon And Women Stop Eating Banana B4 You Start - PHOTOS / Look At This One After The Other To The End / Maybe Davido Met Chioma A Virgin!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.