Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Men Stop Sucking Watermelon And Women Stop Eating Banana B4 You Start - PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Stop Sucking Watermelon And Women Stop Eating Banana B4 You Start - PHOTOS (1768 Views)

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke / "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Stop Sucking Watermelon And Women Stop Eating Banana B4 You Start - PHOTOS by Vtrendx: 1:09pm On May 27, 2017
OK yes stop all this shit

Y u go suck watermelon before you chook hun undecided like I don't get after SOME LADIES no go wash pant for over 1 week if e dirty then go carry the back wear Chai.

And women na Una try pass Una get mind open mouth suck/chop banana after SOME MEN go use boxer for over 1 week.

Una try 5 gbosa for you women

2 Likes

Re: Men Stop Sucking Watermelon And Women Stop Eating Banana B4 You Start - PHOTOS by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2017
H
Re: Men Stop Sucking Watermelon And Women Stop Eating Banana B4 You Start - PHOTOS by ajalawole(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2017
The person above me just spoil my party sad........ cheesy
i dedicate this to all ladies i have suck, may you forever remain fresh.
And op, what's ur point, sha na ur mouth we dey use, e be like say someone don deny you to suck sha sad
Re: Men Stop Sucking Watermelon And Women Stop Eating Banana B4 You Start - PHOTOS by Nutase: 1:25pm On May 27, 2017
Omo Na mental case
Start to the crase
Kolomental thread
Re: Men Stop Sucking Watermelon And Women Stop Eating Banana B4 You Start - PHOTOS by lashorrt(f): 1:35pm On May 27, 2017
The same watermelon you guys suck is the same watermelon that produces fluid that can change the colour of an undergarment. Have you not asked yourself why that happens?

No fear at all
Re: Men Stop Sucking Watermelon And Women Stop Eating Banana B4 You Start - PHOTOS by marvin902(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2017
ohhh so you eat dirty water melon undecided undecided undecided
if you do i dont i always eat fresh water melon the one thats very redd grin grin
and i dont give girls dirty banana abi shoprite nor dey sell better thing again grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! S*x With My Wife's Best Friend Is Making Me Go Crazy - Man Cries Out / No Man Wants A Pure Woman. True/false? / Sex And The Late Twenties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.