Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,247 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Will You Do If Ur Lover Tells You He/she Has Slept With Ur Sibling Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Ur Lover Tells You He/she Has Slept With Ur Sibling Before? (613 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Ur Lover Tells You He/she Has Slept With Ur Sibling Before? by baranzy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
I love my gf so much and I really wana tell her about my past with her sister..my gf is 28 and her kid sister is 26...I swear I never knew they were sisters..I feel so uncomfortable cus my girl wants me to meet her family and I just realised that the girl I had a horrible relationship with 3yrs ago was her sister... she and i dont hide things from each oda but dis its really difficult for me to reveal cus i don't wana hurt her feelings ..Please I need ur sincere contributions on how best to go about it..plz..
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Lover Tells You He/she Has Slept With Ur Sibling Before? by wahles(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
No 2ways about it# u have to tell
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Lover Tells You He/she Has Slept With Ur Sibling Before? by Fmartin(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
there wil b no marriage talk in our relationship
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Lover Tells You He/she Has Slept With Ur Sibling Before? by wordbank(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
This is why it's best meeting individuals before the entire family.

Talk to her, she can talk with her sister. Girls fight but sisters get along.

Once you get the green light, then you can meet even her community
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Lover Tells You He/she Has Slept With Ur Sibling Before? by smardray(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
What do i ave to say...notin...when u no wan hurt her feeling by telling u wan come care for her feeling wen she hears 4rm her sis abi
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Lover Tells You He/she Has Slept With Ur Sibling Before? by nelson7777: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
i wud b irritated
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Lover Tells You He/she Has Slept With Ur Sibling Before? by psalmsonovic(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Well....I think you should tell her....honesty pays....If you hurt her with the truth now, you wouldn't bother hurting her again with it in the future when you guys get married.
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Lover Tells You He/she Has Slept With Ur Sibling Before? by baranzy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
Thanks guys for ur kind words...

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons A Girl Needs Time To Accept Your Overtures / 5 Things Guys Hope You Will Say On A First Date / My Girlfriend Hate Sex..... But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.