Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (27280 Views)

Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Oladim001(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
HCF:
So,he did not leave Islam because he was convinced about the precepts and doctrines of Christianity?. Instead, he accepted solely because Muslims abandoned him while Christians showed him love in his trying period. So, if tomorrow, Christians stop showing him the support, and Pagans begin the show of love for him, would he convert again?.
In short, I am not against his becoming a Christian, his reason is too feeble...
Beautiful.!!
His reason is pathetic at the least.

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by abdul4new(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimond101:
God guides whom he wills to the straight path.

It's quite unfortunate that we Muslims still have loads of work to do in matters of showing more love to people in difficulties and propagating Islam.

May God not afflict us with difficultiies/trials that will make us renounce our faith.
Ameen

4 Likes

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Kakamorufu(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
His life, his decision, his choice

3 Likes

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by AgentGoat: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Radiohead6:
You should believe in Christ too, I beg brothrr
i believe in Jesus bro.

It just that he is not my God.

5 Likes

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by proprince(m): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Congratulations brother.
You made the best decision

in my area, two guys also left islam to become Christians on easter day.

Darkness cannot comprehend light.

Seun no matter how you try, that oath is nonsense

Jesus Christ is the way to life

5 Likes

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Radiohead6(f): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
AgentGoat:
i believe in Jesus bro.

It just that he is not my God.
He's not just God , He is Love , The love of God in Flesh, YOU cannot love God without getting aqquinted with his love Jesus . , no offence but this is what Allah lacks 'love'' Love that would make you do uncommon acts like sacrificing your only son .

2 Likes

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Beetobee(f): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
HCF:
So,he did not leave Islam because he was convinced about the precepts and doctrines of Christianity?. Instead, he accepted solely because Muslims abandoned him while Christians showed him love in his trying period. So, if tomorrow, Christians stop showing him the support, and Pagans begin the show of love for him, would he convert again?.
In short, I am not against his becoming a Christian, his reason is too feeble...

Right on spot! Always look at the reason for an action.
Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Trustworthiness: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Fkhalifa:
This is what our brothers should be doing, visiting the sick, prison and helping those in need and other good sunnah but no

We don ignore that

Na to dey shout bid'ah upanda they sabi... And keep attacking one another hence, causing division

Those nassara are good at wooing you into their deen

See His reason for conversion, nothing spiritual or of quality worth...

I don yarn my own.
kimond101:

It's quite unfortunate that we Muslims still have loads of work to do in matters of showing more love to people in difficulties and propagating Islam.

May God not afflict us with difficultiies/trials that will make us renounce our faith.

It is unfortunate we still see people that called themselves muslims blaming muslims generally because of what they themselves are guilty of, because of a christian showing off his action.
We muslims don't show off our good actions because we only expect our reward from God Almighty and not for people to be singing our praises.
So many things muslims have doing to others, we don't publicised it because we don't expect reward of praise and the rest of worldly benefits. We do it for God sake alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by suso(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimond101:

Brother... No worry
No be everybody go make heaven
Make Dem no crowd am
Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by IslamicRebel: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
it's because of intolerant illiterate online terrorist(Islamicrebel) that that e-condition had to be deviced.
pple like u re jus too many in the cyber space

Your religion is truly twisted and evil.

The evil ones always fear.

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by suso(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
EazyMoh:
Is that all?
Guy just hammer jollofrice and chicken for the first time in 21 years then begin to yarn dust. Look at his reason for conversion, nothing spiritual. He simply converted because of the gifts Christians shower him with.

Lakum deenu kum wali yedin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Lilaex: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
first of all all those nonsense una make me say yea to don't count now!
Mr man there is compulsion in Islam he better stay in that place because if he ventures to the north his done.
obafemee80:
His choice...

There is no compulsion in Religion

I'm proud to be a Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by suso(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
لَمْ يَكُنِ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ مِنْ أَهْلِ ٱلْكِتَٰبِ وَٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ مُنفَكِّينَ حَتَّىٰ تَأْتِيَهُمُ ٱلْبَيِّنَةُ

Those who reject (Truth), among the People of J the Book and among the Polytheists, were not going to depart (from their ways) until there should come to them Clear Evidence

6 Likes

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by adelumolo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
From fry pan to fire. Go and find out, he's never been a pr acticing muslim but by birth. Good bye to a bad riddance

Tunde

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
emeijeh:
Amen.

But what is this OATH-TAKING RITUAL that a commentor is forced to perform on an islamic thread?

And why is this post on the islam section, when the person in question got converted to a Christian?

Nairaland sef!

Which is why we need to get an alternative.

This seun guy is a tyrant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by nyabinghi(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
lol, he converted because of what he needed to eat. Where are the hypocritical christians, if it were the other way round they will say he isnt a believer. God knows his own people. grin

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by AgentGoat: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Radiohead6:
He's not just God , He is Love , The love of God in Flesh, YOU cannot love God without getting aqquinted with his love Jesus . , no offence but this is what Allah lacks 'love'' Love that would make you do uncommon acts like sacrificing your only son .

2 Likes

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
obafemee80:
His choice...

There is no compulsion in Religion

Then why the oath-taking nonsense on this thread?

3 Likes

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
proprince:
Congratulations brother.
You made the best decision

in my area, two guys also left islam to become Christians on easter day.

Darkness cannot comprehend light.

Seun no matter how you try, that oath is nonsense

Jesus Christ is the way to life

Seconded

And somebody should really find an alternative to this tyrannical site.
Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Oladim001(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Then why the oath-taking nonsense on this thread?
. Clearly not his fault na. Direct that question to Seun not him dude.
Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Radiohead6(f): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=AgentGoat post=55654146][/quote]because he cannot comprises is holiness for man ,Lol funny if you read my previous post you'll notice I was an Atheist all through my life ,converted in Feb and I've been so at peace ever since, the best decision I've made so far
Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Dindondin(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
teelaw4life:
This is an unnecessary thread made even more so by the fact that it was posted in the muslim section (now my profile says i have accepted Muhammed when thebtruth is otherwise).

This thread should have been in the Christian section since it was reported that the prisoner converted from islam to Christianity so that his christian brothers can welcome him to the fold. Or is this a trick to get christians into committing to Islam electronically?

To the mods and Mr Seun, this is a serious matter for me and it concerns me greatly you can ban me after this for saying the truth i no send, but let me ask this: "will this thread be in the Christian section if the conversion was from Christianity to Islam? "

At least Mod wey fit move am to FP suppose don move am go appropriate section at the same time.
Shame on whoever brought the oath taking for non muslims to be swearing to Islam & Muhammad before posting on Islam section.
Seun, I know you v a say over this. Seems you are now an Alfa. Good as I ll be ready to come feast in your house during sallah. But we know you as a man who was once a Christian & later became an atheist!

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by teelaw4life(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dindondin:

Shame on whoever brought the oath taking for non muslims to be swearing to Islam & Muhammad before posting on Islam section.
Seun, I know you v a say over this. Seems you are jow an Alfa. Good as I ll be ready to come feast at your house during sallah.
It's beyond ridiculous. And i believe this particular post was made to cause religious kerfuffle aming nairalanders. Honestly, nairaland is becoming a low rated, profit driven breeding ground for ethnic, political and religious bigots.
Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by GCFR696(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimond101:

Ameen ya akhi, ameen

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
uboma:

This is too insensitive!

Not all Muslims are terrorists. There are good Muslims too!

but all terrorist are from which religion

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by eszytee(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
MI jst by passing MI jst by passing MI jst by passing

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Coolgent(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Murderer! grin.
Chai

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
IslamicRebel:

Your religion is truly twisted and evil.
The evil ones always fear.
Islamic Rebel

are you a terrorist .
Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by zainabxel(f): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hadone:
He's a criminal already. His like and bokoharam don't even deserve Islam. Islam is religion for the guided not every criminal and terrorists claiming to belong to what they don't even know. Islam is not a joke, it's complete way of life and not in anyway a path for the criminals
But i wonder why this millions of terrorists choose islam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To / Story Time: I Will Never Drink Wine Again! / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.