Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (27296 Views)

Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by tartar9(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
What do you expect...a criminal converts to christainity.

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Bloomfield1: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
blogbloke:
PORT HAR-COURT— The Overall General of Port Harcourt Maximum Security Prison, Muslim faithful, Mr. Adeosun Kazeem, has renounced his faith after participating in the birthday celebration of General Overseer of Apostolic Army, Bishop Winning Willy Bunting.

Prison Bunting had celebrated his 55th birthday with convicted inmates in Port Harcourt prison, weekend.

Kazeem, who was convicted for murder in 2007 while in the Nigerian Army, weekend, rejected his faith and accepted to be a Christian. Speaking during the vote of thanks, Kazeem noted that he resolved to leave Islam as a result of love shown to him, pointing out that he was abandoned by his family members, friends and Muslim brethren immediately he was convicted.

He said that only Christians remembered and showed him love during his tribulation and that he finally accepted Christ when he saw the humility exhibited by the bishop.

In his birthday massage to the inmates, the Grand Commander of the Apostolic Army, Bishop Bunting, said that the choice of Port Harcourt prison for his birthday was to win souls for Christ on Good Friday.

He stated that there was need for reorganisation in the prison administration, adding that good infrastructure needed to be put in place to help in the reformation of the inmates.

Bunting said: “My birthday had always been celebrated in places such as Government Houses and big event centres. This year, I was instructed by God Almighty to go the prisons and celebrate by 55th birthday that there is a gift for me.”

“God instructed that He wants to use my birthday to do a special thing. God specifically asked for those who have been convicted. The Overall General, who was a Muslim for 40 years accepted Jesus Christ and denounced Muslim. I believe that the strong hold of prison has been broken and there is freedom.”

Source : http://ovoko.com.ng/port-harcourt-prison-inmate-renounces-islam/

May Allah guide us to a straight path.

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by kingkhan(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Cool decision he made..... not under any threat or inducement with worldly things.....

Now this is Faith.

Not regimented submission to one Dead Desert Terrorist.......DDT
Murderer converts to Christianity and you are happy.....that's the true colour of your fake religion

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by NabeelAbu: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Thank God an infidel has finally found his people. May Allah guide you aright.

2 Likes

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by olayinka63: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
HCF:
So,he did not leave Islam because he was convinced about the precepts and doctrines of Christianity?. Instead, he accepted solely because Muslims abandoned him while Christians showed him love in his trying period. So, if tomorrow, Christians stop showing him the support, and Pagans begin the show of love for him, would he convert again?.
In short, I am not against his becoming a Christian, but his reason is too feeble...
Walahi you really nail the truth. But gullible Commenters will not reason like this

2 Likes

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by olayinka63: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
If is to count the number of convertee, Christians cannot count the number that ACADIP have converted to Islam based on proof not with just a frivolous reasoning

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by nurusystem(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
We dont need criminals in islam,he belongs to those of the fake miracle and fakes prophet

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by teelaw4life(m): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
AmazingElla:
Despite all the complains the tyrinical seun still did not move this thread angry angry what kind of nonsensical bias attitude is this by seun and his mods? Why compel someone to accept the greats idol among the 360 Arabian gods before we can comment angry is it now by force!!

Nl has really outlived it's relevance..

The supposed conversion mean nothing to me as humans are free to choose their path but forcing people to agree to something they don't believe in electronically is the height of pettiness...

Useless seun and his stupid mods angry angry

I surprise say dem never ban you yet. Mr Seun abd his over zealous, priority lacking mids won't listen to credible concerns but will be quick to hit the ban button on anyone who voices out.
Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Origin(f): 12:00am On Apr 18, 2017
To my brothers and Sisters:
The dictates of Islamic brotherhood enjoins us to visit the sick, help our neighbors, the travelers, the poor, the needy, the widow, the orphan. In this regard, the convert is right that I have neglected my duty.

I would like to ask what zakah and sadaqah are used for as they are created for this purpose.

To the convert:
Do not however sell your soul for a paltry price (cars, mansions, jobs, luxury) as this world is mere mirage. Worship the one true God always. The life of this work is but a pastime (an amusement) the real life is the hereafter.

To the rumour peddlers & tale bearers:
Bring your proof if anyone gives you inducement to change to Islam. What will I gain if I bribe you to Islam when such conversion is fake, will I follow you to stand before God ?. I never carry my load, I go carry your own join?

Islam no get time for fake miracles, fake prophesies, fake conversion. Fake Tales.

3 Likes

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by Alajiki(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2017
Lol! He was never a Muslim. You don't practice Islam because of people. As he claims, even if his relatives and friends desert him, that's the time to move closer to his creator. That excuse is just a hogwash.

I wish him well in his new 'faith'.

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity by princeabdulkpt(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2017
Hadone:
He's a criminal already. His like and bokoharam don't even deserve Islam. Islam is religion for the guided not every criminal and terrorists claiming to belong to what they don't even know. Islam is not a joke, it's complete way of life and not in anyway a path for the criminals

you have said it all brother.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To / Story Time: I Will Never Drink Wine Again! / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.