Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? (693 Views)

Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. / A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? by Hygizee(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
There is this gal in my area although we aren't enemies we rarely talk to each other. So it happened that i saw her yesterday looking more uglier dan usual due to d horrible makeup she wore nd honestly told her how ugly she looked in dat makeup in a polite way bt instead of thanking me her mood jst changed like APC nd she frowned her face like monkey that drank lime nd left. Ok fast foward to today when i saw her again bt dis time flattered her with sweet sweet compliments nd she started shinning her teeth like someone advertising for CLOSEUP toothpaste even though in my mind i was like look at dis Ngbeke o lol.

So why do you gals prefer lies to plain truth?
Re: Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? by olayinks007(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Because is their nature. It is a Natural Somtin... wink
Re: Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? by Cholls(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
my brother very simple...cuz they fantasize/live in a dream world where everything is perfect and rosy......So they deceive their self......they just want to hear what they feel they want to hear.
Re: Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? by Tallesty1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lies are sweet bro
Re: Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? by MEGGATRON(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin

because the truth is boring.
Re: Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? by Hygizee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
olayinks007:
Because is their nature. It is a Natural Somtin... wink

Bt later they will say guys are lairs
Re: Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? by smardray(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dat has been since Genesis...remember Eve prefered satan's lie to God's warning...
Re: Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
A person probably spent +1hr to get done (make up etc)_ and in 1sec you destroy all their hard work. No bueno+
Re: Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? by olayinks007(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hygizee:

Bt later they will say guys are lairs

No mind dem jare.
Re: Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? by Hygizee(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
A person probably spent +1hr to get done (make up etc)_ and in 1sec you destroy all their hard work. No bueno+

LOL dat 1 weak me
Re: Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? by fortunarld: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
GIRLS LOVE LISTENING TO LIES WHY??

ITS VERY INTERESTING LISTENING TO LIES WHEN YOU ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH
Re: Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? by firstking01(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
You are sure not a gentleman...
Re: Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? by prettyesther20: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nobody likes lie. U just have to present the truth in a presentable and uninsultive manner

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? by babyfaceafrica: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
prettyesther20:
Nobody likes lie. U just have to present the truth in a presentable and uninsultive manner
false..some people actually encourage lies. An example is a guy who is jobless,penniless but hardworking vs a yahoo boy.all the yahoo boy needs to so is to lavish the gal with money and lie that he is into business..if the gal is unlucky,the guy will use her to do ritual later,but when a penniless guy ask a gal out,she may not agree because the guy has nothing to offer her....because of this scenario..some people lie to be able to get close to gals
Re: Why Do Girls Love Listening To Lies Than The Truth? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
They were biologically programmed to prefer lies....

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Nigerian Man's Organ Be Stolen ? / Check Out This Creative Photoshoot / See What This Guy Did.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.