Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. (10396 Views)

Why Do Ladies Love Bad Guys Over Cool Guys?? / 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by bigpriik: 3:40pm On May 11, 2019
women do not love bad boys because they are bad .nobody wants to be hurt but beautiful girls are always found with badboys because bad boys have the courage to walk up to them on the street ,restaurant ,mall etc because they subconsciously know a super confident man with sweetmouth is irresistible to ladies.there are single badboys because they lack balls but the nice guy waits for opportunity, luck and money to bring him a girl and finally like I always say if you love yourself love will surely find you.

12 Likes

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 11, 2019
You may have a point tho
Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by Ryan03(f): 4:04pm On May 11, 2019
Perfect. A Nice boy with confidence is everything. Treating a girl like trash because you think that is the way to get her is plain Rubbish and very childish to say the least

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by Tallesty1(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2019
bigpriik:
women do not love bad boys because they are bad nobody wants to be hurt but beautiful girls are always found with badboys because bad boys have the courage to walk up to them on the street ,restaurant ,mall etc because they subconsciously know a super confident man with sweetmouth is irresistible to ladies there are single badboys because they lack balls.but the nice guy waits for opportunity and luck and money to bring him a girl las las as I always say if you love yourself love will surely find you.argue with your ancestors.

Who is a bad boy?

1 Like

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2019
bigpriik:
women do not love bad boys because they are bad nobody wants to be hurt but beautiful girls are always found with badboys because bad boys have the courage to walk up to them on the street ,restaurant ,mall etc because they subconsciously know a super confident man with sweetmouth is irresistible to ladies there are single badboys because they lack balls.but the nice guy waits for opportunity and luck and money to bring him a girl las las as I always say if you love yourself love will surely find you.argue with your ancestors.

Op, are you at home? You think you can just order me anyhow to go and argue with my ancestors. For your information I have exactly just done that and they are coming for you. Make sure you are at home by nightfall.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 11, 2019
bigpriik:
[s]women do not love bad boys because they are bad nobody wants to be hurt but beautiful girls are always found with badboys because bad boys have the courage to walk up to them on the street ,restaurant ,mall etc because they subconsciously know a super confident man with sweetmouth is irresistible to ladies there are single badboys because they lack balls.but the nice guy waits for opportunity and luck and money to bring him a girl las las as I always say if you love yourself love will surely find you.argue with your ancestors.[/s]
Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 11, 2019
You still typed bladerdash. Argue with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by frbona: 4:28pm On May 11, 2019
satelliteDISH:

Op, are you at home? I have gone to argue with my ancestors. After the argument they said that they will come to visit you at night.
mehnnn
Your parents are so cute, wow!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by QueenSekxy(f): 4:32pm On May 11, 2019
It's laughable how morons think that the best way to get a lady is to play the nonsense bad boy game.
Who wants to be deliberately hurted or treated like trash, except for the fact that you roll in mud with a pig like yourself.

Bad boy kor, stupid boy ni.
Ndi nzuzu

8 Likes

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by bigpriik: 4:34pm On May 11, 2019
satelliteDISH:

Op, are you at home? I have gone to argue with my ancestors. After the argument they said that they will come to visit you at night.

God forbid
Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 11, 2019
QueenSekxy:
It's laughable how morons think that the best way to get a lady is to play the nonsense bad boy game.
Who wants to be deliberately hurted or treated like trash, except for the fact that you roll in mud with a pig like yourself.

Ndi nzuzu

Some think it works. Reverse psychology kinda thing. Plenty mind games and all...

I have met a few pulling that stunt with me in this my advanced age, I just act like they don't exist.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by bigpriik: 4:49pm On May 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

teenage boy am in my mid twenties i am very confident and straight forward it has won me the heart of so many women even younger women so I type from loads of experience not from books written by pickup artiste but I still read though.

1 Like

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Some thinks it works. Reverse psychology kinda thing. Plenty mind games and all...

I have met a few pulling that stunt with me in this my advanced age, I just act like they don't exist.

thank the gods you wrote in this my advanced age meaning when you were naive and less advanced, the bad boy image worked on you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by NextMile: 5:00pm On May 11, 2019
I am yet understand how the conclusion was reached that ladies love bad boys.

Anyway, for those love decent people just click HERE and search for the word "decent" to meet all good people.
Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

thank the gods you wrote in this my advanced age meaning when you were naive and less advanced, the bad boy image worked on you.

Oga, stop trying to satisfy yourself.

It means, I met the guy in this my advanced age. No implicit meaning. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by Ryan03(f): 5:05pm On May 11, 2019
satelliteDISH:

Baddest
Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:09pm On May 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Some thinks it works. Reverse psychology kinda thing. Plenty mind games and all...

You get what time is it.
Most of them end up playing themselves. That's why you see that most of them can't exceed hanging out with one mgbeke that doesn't know her left from right. And most of these rìtards run away from intelligent and smart ladies cos they know that it's a no no for them, at last, they end up playing a naive 15-19 year old girl and then, think they've gotten to the apex cos they managed to deceive a dull and not so smart girl.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by Ryan03(f): 5:11pm On May 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Some think it works. Reverse psychology kinda thing. Plenty mind games and all...

Why do i have a feeling you are not as old as you try to portray? You seem like a young girl with lot of self confidence and also very intelligent

1 Like

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Oga, stop trying to satisfy your delusions.

It means, I met the guy in this my advanced age. No implicit meaning. Thank you.

what delusions are you talking about. Hisses.

Just because you met the guy doesnt mean a bit of badness didnt facinate you in your youngest days.

1 Like

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 11, 2019
Shebi na super confident man with balls she like?

Make she no worry, she go see am during the relationship.

As far as am concerned, If you can't be confident of yourself without the help of some hard drugs, then you've got no balls at all.

1 Like

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by ijaya1: 5:24pm On May 11, 2019
satelliteDISH:

lol

Hello, I am currently screaming
hard for new friends, I want people that
are fun, connected, going out type of guys, anywhere around Lagos preferably Ikorodu town.
Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by bigpriik: 5:25pm On May 11, 2019
ijaya1:
lol

Hello, I am currently screaming
hard for new friends, I want people that
are fun, connected, going out type of guys, anywhere around Lagos preferably Ikorodu town.

ritualist spotted

2 Likes

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 11, 2019
Ryan03:
Why do i have a feeling you are not as old as you try to portray? You seem like a young girl with lot of self confidence and also very intelligent

what has she said that is intelligent?

either you are an asslicker or woman wrapper.

11 Likes

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by ubunja(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2019
bigpriik:

listen to this sewage

4 Likes

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by ubunja(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2019
Nofavorss:
You may have a point tho
what point does he have?

1 Like

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by ubunja(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2019
Ryan03:
Perfect. A Nice boy with confidence is everything. Treating a girl like trash because you think that is the way to get her is plain Rubbish and very childish to say the least
ita childish but it works wonders. Try it some time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by ubunja(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Ndi nzuzu
just because it's not working on you doesn't mean it's not working on more than 80% of women.

9 Likes

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by Biglittlelois(f): 5:47pm On May 11, 2019
It is mostly only naive, recently out of high school girls that will fall for the so called bad boys, any lady ripe with age that still fall for the childish games of adult kids who fall in that category should get her brain checked.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:47pm On May 11, 2019
ubunja:
just because it's not working on you doesn't mean it's not working on more than 80% of women.
Women abi teenagers?
Just like your 17 year old baby mama? In a saner clime, you should be rotting in jail, TBH.
Stop quoting me cos I won't grace you with a response again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by Foodforthought: 5:48pm On May 11, 2019
QueenSekxy:

You get what time is it.
Most of them end up playing themselves. That's why you see that most of them can't exceed hanging out with one mgbeke that doesn't know her left from right. And most of these rìtards run away from intelligent and smart ladies cos they know that it's a no no for them, at last, they end up playing a naive 15-19 year old girl and then, think they've gotten to the apex cos they managed to deceive a dull and not so smart girl.
Madam calm down. It's getting heated. No be fight o, na thread.

1 Like

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by ubunja(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Women love Bad Boys. You have to really be determined to ignore reality to believe otherwise.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:50pm On May 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:
It is mostly only naive, recently out of high school girls that will fall for the so called bad boys, any lady ripe with age that still fall the childish games of adult kids who fall in that category should get her brain checked.
Exactly my point.
This slowpokes would manage to play their hogwash and hared brained idiosyncratic moves on a teenage girl and come out to beat their flat chest on how they are play boys, meanwhile, both the player and the teenager are all from gutter. sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test / Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos / Insecurity Or Selfishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.