Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

"You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome (21189 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by aminulive: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Presidential media aide, Lauretta Onochie has labelled prominent lawyer, Mike Ozekhome as 'Scum'. Onochie, who is an aide on new media to President Buhari, attacked Ozekhome for faulting the government's anti-corruption war.

In a tweet made on Monday, April 17th, Onochie accused Ozekhome of being double-mouthed. She added that Ozekhome, who is a lawyer to Ekiti state governor and number one critic of president Buhari, Ayodele Fayose, was part of those thwarting president Buhari's anti-corruption war.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/17/scum-presidential-aide-lauretta-onochie-lampoons-ozekhome/

1 Like

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by SweetJoystick(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Truly, Mike is a SCUM

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Cornel101: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hahaha.. E pain am.Ozekhome is really a torn on the flesh of this clueless, clandestine govt.Based on logistics ozekhome has always bettered Efcc in courts with facts and stronger arguments.BMC can only rant online as usual.you ve the media but he owns the court.we actually know who the real scum is and not ozekhome.

214 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
That presidential aid lacks respect, that mike (SAN) has her age at home, she should've used another word,

Because you're working with the president today doesn't make you untouchable forever, its matter of 4-8yrs

182 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Tallesty1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
I don't know the kind of people this man made his aides

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Peromnia: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
See how you have belittled yourself. So you can't pass your message without insults?

Nonsense.

Please check my signature below for your data. Thanks

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by sarrki(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
He's a lawyer thug

He celebrates corruption like religion

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by sarrki(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
I don't know the kind of people this man made his aids.

Aides not hiv

30 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Benbellamor: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
hmn
Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by ourema(f): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
When he was defending you people in court he was never a scum now that he is no longer on your good books he is now labeled a scum

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Ehiscotch(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
this corruption war has made Mike richer. He has been the defence lawyer for most accused persons so what do you expect?
It still doesn't warrant you labeling him a scum.
He could actually be worse.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by dlondonbadboy: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:

Aides not hiv
just negodu who dey correct person...SMH

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by tuscani: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
Olosshooo

11 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by tuscani: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:

Aides not hiv
look at you correcting another person, you do not even know there is a difference between AIDS, and HIV ! hian

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by sarrki(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
tuscani:
look at you correcting another person, you do not even know there is a difference between AIDS, and HIV ! hian

Counselor counsel us oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by vecman22(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ib media crew...

Make una come report for duty...

3 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Justuceleague2: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:
He's a lawyer thug

He celebrates corruption like religion

grin

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by agbangam: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
God bless u laureta, Since Ozekhome started tasting free/corruption money, d guy don turn serious defender of corruption. Mike now gladly defend everything dat is corrupt and i believe Mike wud ve being Abacha's lawyer if he were to be alive. He is sound no doubt but d guy now swim wit every known thief.
Abi na d after effect of d kidnap dat is affecting him Na wa oo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by gberra: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jeffboi:
That presidential aid lacks respect, that mike (SAN) has her age at home, she should've used another word,

Because you're working with the president today doesn't make you untouchable forever, its matter of 4-8yrs
Tallesty1:
ourema:
When he was defending you people in court he was never a scum now that he is no longer on your good books he is now labeled a scum
Igbos are scums embarassed embarassed

10 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by agbangam: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by drss2(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
all buari's appointees ar as dull as d dullard himself.

42 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by malton: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
He's much worse than that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by xraxe: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
lol

8 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by HRich(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Buhari Employing Cows as Aids since 1984

I'm not Surprised

Na Dem Dem

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
People forget that no matter a criminal's crime he is entitled to legal representation and if his lawyer has more jurisprudential competence than the prosecutors, we have to ask ourselves one question, why is he not on your side.

Answer: No matter the outcome of the case, lawyers always gets paid.

Now stop being such whining wankers and accept he kicked your heinies in court. #EvenOJSimpsonHadALawyer

Now go ahead and label me...

28 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by AntiWailer: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Na real scum.

I have watched him defend corruption on several levels speaking big useless grammar.

He is defending Fayose, not as a matter of principle but after Fayose had paid 75Million of the stolen money to him.

The money is not deniable because it was traced from Fayose's account to his account. EFCC lost the case to freeze his account because of the corruption in the Judiciary claiming technicality.

At times, he admitted that they stole from Nigeria but kept shouting RULE OF LAW in dealing with lawless people who can buy the law.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Dee60: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
I do not agree with her use of such words. However it must be said indeed that Ozekhome made a brand sometime back that was characterised by forthrightness, truth and integrity. Some of the news in the recent are however quite surprising. He seems to be destroying his own brand or has even done so!

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Flexherbal(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
LOL!

5 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Benekruku(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Chai!

Scum lohun lohun!
Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by seguno2: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
I nor fit laugh. Lol.
See who is calling another person scum?
Maybe she means she is worse than scum?
Abeg someone please help me with her fuel protest pictures. Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Chidi4u(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lauretta Onochie really working for her pay. One of the trade mark of Buhari's supporters is the use of uncouth and foul language while defending a man whose head is filled with Kunu and Fura de nunu.

33 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? / Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government / We Didn't Sit Today, No Report Emanated From Us - Osun Tribunal Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.