Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

"You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome (21212 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by HRich(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Peromnia:
See how you have belittled yourself. So you can't pass your message without insults?

Nonsense.

Please check my signature below for your data. Thanks

There's Oga @ De Top on her behalf

1 Like

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by papparatzzi2013: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wike is a COnfused Child

Ozekhome is a Scum.

FFK is a drug addict.

Reno Omokirikiri is a fraudulent pastor.

What is Fayose, please?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by omogin(f): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
See ash awo o! Hewooo grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by SalamRushdie: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
The Kind of foul mouthed and uncouth people Buhari has around says a lot about the quality of governance he is dispensing and the poor results in reality reflects it.

13 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Benekruku(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
I don't know the kind of people this man made his aides

Would he have made a nobody like your lot one?
Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by seguno2: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:
He's a lawyer thug

He celebrates corruption like religion

Does he celebrate Buhari, the king of corruption and protector of corrupt people?

10 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Sisqoman(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
What is SCUM?
Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Eguaikide(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
This wretched lady called laureta onochie is as mad as her boss mr buhari! buhari and his senile lieutenants are so stupid that they reason more from their anus than from their brain! Moreover, that laureta is the most useless of them all.

10 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by gurunlocker: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Working with Bubu gives these aides confidence to just speaking before thinking. I wonder why!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Grundig: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
But to be honest, since Mike ozekhome was released by his abductors his comments have been borderline worrisome. Not against the law but worrisome.
Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by MrHenshaw: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jeffboi:
That presidential aid lacks respect, that mike (SAN) has her age at home, she should've used another word,

Because you're working with the president today doesn't make you untouchable forever, its matter of 4-8yrs

...And what can you say about the heap of insults given to her master @mbuhari
from the Ayo Fayose.Hypocrisy is a "killer disease".
Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by seguno2: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
agbangam:
God bless u laureta, Since Ozekhome started tasting free/corruption money, d guy don turn serious defender of corruption. Mike now gladly defend everything dat is corrupt and i believe Mike wud ve being Abacha's lawyer if he were to be alive. He is sound no doubt but d guy now swim wit every known thief.
Abi na d after effect of d kidnap dat is affecting him Na wa oo

Abacha does not need Mike's service to defend his stealing ways.
How can you forget that Lauretta's boss, the king of corruption, said that Abacha did not steal?
What greater defence can Abacha desire even after his death?
Forget Lauretta and her boss. They are hypocrites and the worst scum ever.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by goldedprince: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jeffboi:
That presidential aid lacks respect, that mike (SAN) has her age at home, she should've used another word,

Because you're working with the president today doesn't make you untouchable forever, its matter of 4-8yrs
nope, we have passed that stage where you respect someone because of age.
when you see a scum, call him or her a scum irrespective of age

1 Like

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by seguno2: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sisqoman:
What is SCUM?

Synonym for Lauretta. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by omogin(f): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
See ash awo o! Hewooo grin grin grin..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by mantosa(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dont mind these fools. They should be concern on how Mike flaws them in the court of law.

unclezuma:
People forget that no matter a criminal's crime he is entitled to legal representation and if his lawyer has more jurisprudential competence than the prosecutors, we have to ask ourselves one question, why is he not on your side.

Answer: No matter the outcome of the case, lawyers always gets paid.

Now stop being such whining wankers and accept he kicked your heinies in court. #EvenOJSimpsonHadALawyer

Now go ahead and label me...

5 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by tonio2wo: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
I don't know the kind of people this man made his aides

I taya, very uncouth!

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by zicoraads: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sarrki has been acting erratic off late. I just hope he is fine.

5 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by system21: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
papparatzzi2013:
Wike is a COnfused Child

Ozekhome is a Scum.

FFK is a drug addict.

Reno Omokirikiri is a fraudulent pastor.

What is Fayose, please?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What are you?

5 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by FLYFIRE(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
APC is a party for the MOTOR-PARK TOUTS ILLITERATES.....

6 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by system21: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Buhari is the real defender of corruption when he said that Abacha did not stole

4 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by slivertongue: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:
He's a lawyer thug
He celebrates corruption like religion

Falana and ko are what?

4 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Blackfire(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
agbangam:
God bless u laureta, Since Ozekhome started tasting free/corruption money, d guy don turn serious defender of corruption. Mike now gladly defend everything dat is corrupt and i believe Mike wud ve being Abacha's lawyer if he were to be alive. He is sound no doubt but d guy now swim wit every known thief.

Oga buhari is abachas lawyer, when he said abacha didn't steal nigerias money, yet yearly Europe keep sending back Millions he kept in there drawers.

Is not easy been a zombie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by ruggedized1: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jeffboi:

Unfortunately I know this same lady personally. Ozehkome is a cerebral lawyer in this country. I am very disappointed in Onochie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Blackfire(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
zicoraads:
Sarrki has been acting erratic off late. I just hope he is fine.

They haven't pay BMC salary.

7 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by VanBommel(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
gberra:
Igbos are scums embarassed embarassed
you're a nonentity

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by ephi123(f): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Says a lot about a person when you have to use insults to pass your message across, particularly in an official capacity.

4 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by slivertongue: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
this Onochie lady is a liability on this government, she is competing with lai. Instead of marketing tangible achievement(s) of this government she is busy trying to distract the people with no issues

6 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by Earth2Metahuman: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Calling him a scum is an insult to scummies out there grin
Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by donwilz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
agbangam:
Not holding brief for anyone, but your hypocrisy and double standard jolted me. Was it not your hero Bubu that stated Abacha never stole a kobo? Now, because Ozekhome does not fit your narrative, he's now a defender of corruption. So, we should ONLY take the government's word that everybody they tag as corrupt is guilty without a conviction.. hmmm we are way more civil than that. Go to the court, prosecute before media trial and all will be good. Jumping around like excited bonobos.

6 Likes

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by duni04(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Let's get something straight. In 2014 Jonathan asked the Senate for approval for USD1.2billion to fight Book Haram. Almost all of that money ended up in the pockets of the likes of Obanikoro, Fayose, Omisore, Jonathan himself (through his wife) and FFK. Now N70million, part of Fayose's share of that USD1.2billion has been given to Mike Ozekhome for rendering legal services to the thief that stole the money. Is that not the meaning of scum? The men fighting their arses out in Bornu have been deprived of that money because Fayose had to pay his criminal lawyer, who cannot deny that he doesn't know the source and intent of that money.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome by bizzibodi(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ozekhome iz a Looter's advocate,i thinks kidnappers need to snatch him again this time fo $100m.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos / Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Hit $47 Billion - Surpass That Of South Africa by $4b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.