Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? (2627 Views)

To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Emotionless100: 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Have you ever been in the middle of this before? Have you ever had to think of who to choose between the one who loves you and the one you love? It is really a beautiful thing to have someone you love and who loves you back just as much but in real life, most times, you are either with someone you love who doesn’t love you or someone who loves you and you don’t love back. If you are asking this question right now, I will like to give a straightforward advice and it is simple…

…Choose the one you love! It’s straightforward enough I believe. But you may be wondering why I asked you to do that. I am going to share with you my reasons.

1. Love Creates Focus and Focus Creates Blindness
I know you have heard it before “Love is blind.” Although we have tried to re-write that these days into something else, I still believe this is true. If you have ever fallen in love before, you will know that your focus is one that person all day long and this focus creates blindness to their faults. It is pretty funny really, how can you have focus on someone and not see their faults? I really cannot explain that but I know that is exactly what happens when you are in love, at least at the initial stages. It is when things start getting deeper and you start spending more time together that you will start noticing some faults. Those faults have always been there, you just were blind to them.

Choosing someone you love means you will be blind to most of their faults. You will not really be bothered by their inability to love you back as much as will be if you don’t love the person. You can tolerate their errors and faults against you. This means you will worry less about your love life.

2. Loving Is A Lot Easier
When you are with someone you don’t love but loves you back, you are just going to be performing. Loving will never be easy for you. Once in a while, you may try to reciprocate but that is just what it is, you are only trying. It is not going to come to you naturally because you don’t love that person. However, if it’s someone you love who doesn’t love you back, loving is a lot easier. This way you can use all your resources to show them that you love them and chances are that they will eventually respond to your love.

3. You Will Hardly Be Tired of Loving
When you choose someone you love over someone who loves you, you will hardly be tired of loving them. Frustration comes when you struggle to do something that is not natural for you. Even if you muster all of your energy to do it, eventually you will get tired and every now and then, you will need to find motivation to continue. This is exactly what you will not have to go through when you choose someone you love over someone who loves you.

At the end of the day, there is nothing as beautiful as finding someone you love and who loves you back as much but if you ever have to choose between someone you love and someone who loves you, please go with someone you love. This way you are in absolute control of the outcomes, your feelings, emotions and all.

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Greene66: 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Good points I must say.

However, in my opinion..

1. Choose who you love and who loves you same. Choosing who you love but doesn't love you back may cause problems in future that your blind love may no longer be blind to. It's not a do or die affair. If you don't find who you love and who loves you, trust me there is happiness in being single. If you love someone too much, you shall be exploited.

Let us even be logical, why would you choose a person who loves you over who you love? So you want to be loved but you don't want to love? Sounds selfish to me. Imagine if the so called lover is as selfish as you are, would you be chosen? Since you don't love the person? I believe the choice here is between two people not 1 person. It's not something you go to the shopping mall to choose. Would the person choose you too?

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by habsydiamond(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
U never see anything ooo....where is ur practical evidence....all u talked about can only happen for Indian film....cos Na there unlimited love can be seen...I rest my mouth for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
To be on the safer side of the creek, just choose the one who loves u.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Tessie01(f): 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
I'd rather marry someone who loves me more,no long epistle BTW I don't have time for drama

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by IdeyFindWife: 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Write-up looks like a self-contradicting ragtag collection of peasant-philosophy cliches cojoined with weak logic on loose verbiage. undecided But ohhh, i get it, OP is in Loooooove! kiss; congrats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by izaray(f): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2018
I would prefer I marry a man that loves me more than i do, then will later increase mine for him too.

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by terribl: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2018
I'm in this situation at this moment in time. I take my decision to be with the one who love me because the one I love don't care for me. Now it's going to do a year I'm showing her how great is my love for her. She never ever care for me. I spent my self my time and my money for her but nothing now I'm tire. Last time I told her that I want stop cause because I show you my love you don't care I see that you don't love me back don't worry I understand she asked me to continue my resolution is to never love again after this may be I will be in relation be I'm not going to suffering again

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by coolestofall(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Y settle when there r other ladies out there. I will choose neither, I'll rather go out, do trial n error until I find d one I love who also loves me. Theres alwaays smone out there 4 everyone, if u r willing 2 wait n search.
Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Mcy56(f): 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
For a man: choose the one you love.

For a lady: Choose the one who love you.

However, the love should turn mutual between the duo in the shortest of time, if not, dont wait for anyone to tell you what to do.

My opinion though.

5 Likes

Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by HappyScent: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
My mother alway to me to choose the one that love me most,cos he will treat me like a queen,but the one I love will not cherish me.
Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by clemz85(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
If you can't find 50 50 choose the one that loves

For guys, if U love a woman who doesn't, u will be doomed and wasted but if take a woman that loves U, just try a little make her happy and ok, she will magically change your life for good,

Her prayers will save you like your mother's prayer do, even when you are dead and gone she will still stay attached to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Smartii(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mcy56:
For a man: choose the one you love.

For a lady: Choose the one who love you.

However, the love should turn mutual between the duo in the shortest of time, if not, dont wait for anyone to tell you what to do.

My opinion though.
Reverse should be the case....

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Mcy56(f): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
Smartii:
Reverse should be the case....
No. I dont think so.
Men have ego, loves to be in charge and tends to be un-serious if it's the woman that first have much love for them.
More reason why sometimes a lady shows green lights but refrain from approaching the guy, believing that the guy will decode, come to her if he wants to reciprocate the love.
In my opinion, a lady should go for a man that loves her.
Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Smartii(m): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mcy56:

No. I dont think so.
Men has ego, loves to be in charge and tends to be un-serious if it's the woman that first have much love for them.
More reason why sometimes a lady shows green lights but refrain from approaching the guy, believing that the guy will decode, come to her if he wants to reciprocate the love.
In my opinion, a lady should go for a man that loves her.
So that she can call him a fool, disgrace him and for the extremely wicked in thoughts, hurt him... No way! they should both love themselves and tag along. It's normal for lady not to approach a Guy even when she loves him, it's the norm, but that she should go for who loves her more is dicey, it's a two way thing and no rule applies, they should both love themselves and watch each other's back... Looking at many unserious ladies out there after money, it's illogical to even conclude that way, people like me have no time to waste, I show u love and you show me disgrace and hatred... I move ahead, guess we're not meant to be. So she should be waiting for who would love her more, she should just conclude she's waiting for rich boy and not hide under love. She's only trying to play safe.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Mcy56(f): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
Smartii:

So that she can call him a fool, disgrace him and for the extremely wicked in thoughts, hurt him... No way! they should both love themselves and tag along. It's normal for lady not to approach a Guy even when she loves him, it's the norm, but that she should go for who loves her more is dicey, it's a two way thing and no rule applies, they should both love themselves and watch each other's back... Looking at many unserious ladies out there after money, it's illogical to even conclude that way, people like me have no time to waste, I show u love and you show me disgrace and hatred... I move ahead, guess we're not meant to be. So she should be waiting for who would love her more, she should just conclude she's waiting for rich boy and not hide under love. She's only trying to play safe.

Oh, so he too can call her cheap and assume that's how she's been going about doing same to other men?
Anyway, I didnt say who loved her more but who showed her love instead of the one she loved. A serious man's love should be more at first, so I believe.
Of course, I earlier mentioned that the love needs be mutual.
Please know that its not all you love that will love you back sha...... but if the other party reciprocate, you two are good to go.
Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by nelson7777: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Smartii(m): 1:31am On Apr 09, 2018
Mcy56:

Oh, so he too can call her cheap and assume that's how she's been going about doing same to other men?
Anyway, I didnt say who loved her more but who showed her love instead of the one she loved. A serious man's love should be more at first, so I believe.
Of course, I earlier mentioned that the love needs be mutual.
Please know that its not all you love that will love you back sha...... but if the other party reciprocate, you two are good to go.

At bolded, you would always have answers to all questions shocked
The love should be showed more at first for the guy, but in the long run, the lady should show love more..it is always safer when the lady shows love more and u know it except u want play with the truth. More deaths had resulted for guys from girls reason been that the girl never loved the guy. Needless do I need say U and I are even paying for sins committed by a woman. grin...The world would be safer if lady's love more. cool
Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Mcy56(f): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2018
Smartii:

At bolded, you would always have answers to all questions shocked
The love should be showed more at first for the guy, but in the long run, the lady should show love more..it is always safer when the lady shows love more and u know it except u want play with the truth. More deaths had resulted for guys from girls reason been that the girl never loved the guy. Needless do I need say U and I are even paying for sins committed by a woman. grin...The world would be safer if lady's love more. cool
LOL @ your first statement. grin
We are paying for the disobedience and weakness of man as well. lipsrsealed
Okay. I agree. You are right................but it should be both ways. cheesy
Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Smartii(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Mcy56:

LOL @ your first statement. grin
We are paying for the disobedience and weakness of man as well. lipsrsealed
Okay. I agree. You are right................but it should be both ways. cheesy
Happy new week, hope you ready for the week
Re: Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? by Mcy56(f): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Smartii:

Happy new week, hope you ready for the week
Yeah! Wish you the same. Do have a fruitful one. cool

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Gone Bad: Fashionista Toyin Lawani ‘roasted’ For Showing Everything In H / The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps / Financial Domination: Any One Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.