Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours (10719 Views)

Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by McDreKing(m): 2:56am On Feb 07, 2016
I need a Men cologne that can last for 24hours (last very long). Someone got an idea?
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by bfatoba(m): 3:08am On Feb 07, 2016
WaterSoapNSponge. grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Eghosa1(m): 3:12am On Feb 07, 2016
McDreKing:
I need a Men cologne that can last for 24hours (last very long). Someone got an idea?

Pacorabanne 1 million.

4 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by McDreKing(m): 3:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Gerrara here mehn! Lol

bfatoba:
WaterSoapNSponge. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by McDreKing(m): 3:21am On Feb 07, 2016
Thanks for the reply. Do you know where I can get it in Nigeria and what's the price range?

Eghosa1:

Pacorabanne 1 million.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by toyeoye(m): 4:18am On Feb 07, 2016
aqua di gio Google the price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by chriskosherbal(m): 4:50am On Feb 07, 2016
Walk into a nice cosmetics shop with cool cash and I promise you, you will get one.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by talk2riel: 6:58am On Feb 07, 2016
Eghosa1:

Pacorabanne 1 million.
Bro he ask for 24hrs not 72 hrs

Why recommend overdose for him

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2016
"Legend" between 15-17k ..thank me later.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2016
I use Otapiapia and it works like magic. Girls give me this sexy look anytime I walk past them.
You can get one at any local store around you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2016
emmijes3:
"Legend" between 15-17k ..thank me later.
15k on top perfume? Chai, I hope the content of the perfume is up to 20 litres.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by rodeo0070(m): 7:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Try Azzaro Chrome.

Online Comment:

"Chrome Azzaro is aquatic cologne that shows simplicity and
classiness. It leads off the best colognes for men in 2014
because it is constantly one of the top retailing colognes and
has an more than above average rating with a score of 83 HQ.
it has long lasting fragrance. It has a crispy tangy flavor and a
great soft aroma which will definitely attractive and get
attention of others. Fresh, clear and clean to the nth degree,
with a distinctive metallic twist. This cologne is really very good
to use in travel and summer."

Read more here: www.nairaland.com/1873278/top-10-greatest-cologne-men

My comment:

It smells so very good.

It doesn't scream "HERE I AM!!", like so many other colognes. Chrome smells fresh and clean, and is suitable for all seasons, day and night, and is safe for work.

Ladies can't get enough of this cologne (trust me on this)

Its cheap also. You can get it online for like 11,000 NGN...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2016
When u finally get your odor killing Cologne, don't forget never to wear it to the gym and expect it to last cheesy
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by octopusfreaky(f): 7:24am On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:
hehehhehe,the higher the price the higher the quality.20k isnt too much for perfume ooo

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:
lol its 50 litres..hian u complainin of 15k....there r perfumes sold @20-25 if not more than.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 07, 2016
octopusfreaky:
hehehhehe,the higher the price the higher the quality.20k isnt too much for perfume ooo
20k on top perfume? That's like 110% of my monthly salary! angry
The N200 Cologne I buy from Musa works just fine, Chinenye can't seem to get enough of me whenever I have it on. She just keeps sneefing my body like a goat on heat. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2016
emmijes3:
lol its 50 litres..hian u complainin of 15k....there r perfumes sold @20-25 if not more than.
Any perfume that costs as much as 25k should last at least a year on your body. Or it should serve dual purpose; make you smell nice and at the same time ward off mosquitoes or something. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2016
And I see no constructive ideas here. Op should go for Burberry, mad smell and a 98% percent guarantee if you don't smell like a dead he-goat. Just N4,500.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by genchukky(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2016
It all depends on your budget,if u have the cash you will always get something good......as a perfume guy DAT I am,I would recommend tom ford black orchid or grey vetiver if u can afford it,but if not try Sean john unforgivable or Kenneth Cole black......hope this helps.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by valdes00(m): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2016
vanilla sky spray..... #300.... price am well, they will sell for #250.... its nt abt d price, its d content...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:
Any perfume that costs as much as 25k should last at least a year on your body. Or it should serve dual purpose; make you smell nice and at the same time ward off mosquitoes or something. undecided
. Yes na
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2016
As for me, I have used 212men for over 10years now and it's been pretty good.

If you can't afford it, go for mesmerize cologne, I mix it with my 212 so as not to be too obvious.

I don't like people calling the name of the cologne I wear everywhere I gowink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2016
SirJeffry:
As for me, I have used 212men for over 10years now and it's been pretty good.

If you can't afford it, go for mesmerize cologne, I mix it with my 212 so as not to be too obvious.

I don't like people calling the name of the cologne I wear everywhere I gowink
How much can I get it, hope it's not more than N200? undecided
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2016
One out of the best is

JOVAN MUSK men's fragrance that possesses a blend of spices, lavender and citrus, a manly aroma.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by telim: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:
Guy you are too funny, twenty k perfume is not too expensive for guys that earn good income.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:
How much can I get it, hope it's not more than N200? undecided
212men cologne 3.4oz goes for a little above $80 in macys while Mesmerize cologne goes for $21 in macys and on avon website..

But if you go there and laugh hard, you may get for your N200. M@d man.cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by aroseed(m): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2016
Go for brown orchid 2-3k... Nice and so mature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Adonis3: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2016
lofinda fulani:-/

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by goldfish80(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Go for Dx 77 by Chris Adams if you re looking for something mid range (£10). Stunner by Chris Adams retails about £24. But I have the feeling Dx77 will serve you just fine.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by chigoizie7(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2016
Eghosa1:

Pacorabanne 1 million.

Bros, 1million goes beyond 24hrs nah.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by chigoizie7(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2016
genchukky:
It all depends on your budget,if u have the cash you will always get something good......as a perfume guy DAT I am,I would recommend tom ford black orchid or grey vetiver if u can afford it,but if not try Sean john unforgivable or Kenneth Cole black......hope this helps.

Oga, black orchid by tom ford can last for one week, that guys said 24hrs.

Besides tom ford is always costly.

I suggest tommy by tommy hilfiger
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Ayotricks(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2016
Bros as na 200H u d luk fr ba just enter any store near u ask dem of element... Dis one ehnn dem go gv u soap join oooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs / I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night / My Junior Sister Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.