Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor (27479 Views)

Snapchat Keeps Unique Daily Audience Against Instagram / Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers / 6 Ways Your Password Can Be Cracked By Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by afezy110(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2017
nemesis2uagain:

India is ranked among the world's 10 wealthiest countries. according to new world wealth NWW report december 2016 which ranked the world's richest countries in terms of total wealth held.

The 10 wealthiest countries in the world by total wealth held, 2016

Rank Country Wealth (US$ billion), 2016

1 United States 51300 billion

2 China 19100 billion

3 Japan 16000 billion

4 United Kingdom 8700 billion

5 Germany 8700 billion

6 India 6200 billion

7 France 6000 billion

8 Canada 5400 billion

9 Australia 5000 billion

10 Italy 3900 billion

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/international/revealed-top-10-richest-countries-in-the-world

now the jokes on u
u and ignorance . 5&6
talking about poverty levels.. theirs is no joke.
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by UncutSk(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Wtf is snapchat
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2017
Omagago:
Who go teach me hacking abeg??

200k and in two months, you sef go dey hack dey go.
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by ollah2: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2017
KennyID17:
As a Windows Phone user, serves Snapchat well angry

Lol. I get your line. The guy is really a douchebag

I remember what he did to the developer of 6snap and how he treated windows phone users despite the free hands he was given by Microsoft.
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Raxxye(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2017
My annoyance over this whole thing is that it is based on "hearsay" from an obviously pained former employee. And to think that the so-called "poor" statement was made in 2015 leaves a lot to be desired.
I see some bad-blooded guy trying to pull down someone's business out of bitterness or whatever he has against the man.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by purplekayc(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Is Spain a poor country?
NaijaTechGuy:
A few days ago, A former employee of Snapchat revealed that Evan Spiegel (Snapchat CEO) made a remark in 2015 that Snapchat was originally meant for rich people not poor countries like India and Spain.

Apparently this didn't go down too well with the Indians and sparked rage online. In response to that anonymous Indian hackers have claimed to leak the database of 1.7 million Snapchat users, which they hacked last year.

According to the hackers, they had found vulnerability in Snapchat database last year and had siphoned details of 1.7 million users.

Hackers leaked and made this data based available on the darknet to mark their resentment against the company's remark on India.Indian hackers are among one of the best in the world of IT and experts at bounty hunting.

Hackers said they had found the bug earlier but never used the data but the 'arrogance' of the Snapchat CEO annoyed them.

They have further threatened to carry out an intensive strike against the company on the virtual world till the CEO apologies for his remark.
Although, Snapchat has not confirmed any successful hack and leak yet.

In response to the comment, Indians started campaigning against the app and Snapchat's rating dropped to a 'single star' from an apparent 'five star' on the Apple App Store.

Snapchat is reportedly suing the employee to court.
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by KennyID17(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2017
ollah2:

Lol. I get your line. The guy is really a douchebag

I remember what he did to the developer of 6snap and how he treated windows phone users despite the free hands he was given by Microsoft.

No b say i dey hate oo, but i never wanna hear anything good about Snapchat. I hope Instagram renders it obsolete, recently i heard users of Instagram stories have surpassed Snapchat users, comman see how happy i was that day grin grin

About 6snap, there's this app on Windows called 6tag, helps u u download media from Ig cheesy
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2017
afezy110:
talking about poverty levels.. theirs is no joke.

now plz enlighten me on the criteria for judging poverty ?

through,
Western criteria
African criteria
Asian criteria

which one would u use ?

India has certain levels of poverty as do all nations of the world.

but using it to generalize is sheer ignorance and bias.

a country which got its freedom only 60 years ago after being looted dry has no small task in its hands to alleviate poverty completely .

even so wealth creation is a constant progress, as more and more people get out of poverty through job creation etc.

let me tell u some fun facts

at the time of of HURUN report release, the combined wealth of Indian top 296 wealthiest individuals was a staggering $478 billion. More interestingly, this was larger than the GDPs of the UAE, which stood at $402 billion, South Africa ($350 billion) and Singapore ($308 billion).

u must have heard of Indian slums , but did u know these slums have a individual economy of more than 1 billion dollars and that they export their goods and services to Europe , US , china etc.

a few years ago
1 trillion dollar ! yes 1 trillion dollar estimated Hidden Treasure Chamber was discovered at India's Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple. and this is only one temple of the many in India.

Indian housewives hold 11% of the world's gold. That is more than the official reserves of the USA, the IMF, Switzerland, and Germany put together. but these r estimates at best becz the numbers r much higher.

Indian families/households have gold more than 24000 tonnes, worth more than 1.14 trillion dollars.

i hope now u realize why in ancient times India was known as the golden bird.
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by makahlj2: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2017
I wonder how the Spanish hackers will react...
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by makahlj2: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Eddiecute86:
Spain?... poor country?.. Let's say am being patriotic by excluding Nigeria what wil he call country like Somalia?
Please, don't mess with Somalia... Somali trolls will flood this forum to death with their bullcrap!
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by afezy110(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2017
nemesis2uagain:

now plz enlighten me on the criteria for judging poverty ?

through,
Western criteria
African criteria
Asian criteria

which one would u use ?

India has certain levels of poverty as do all nations of the world.

but using it to generalize is sheer ignorance and bias.

a country which got its freedom only 60 years ago after being looted dry has no small task in its hands to alleviate poverty completely .

even so wealth creation is a constant progress, as more and more people get out of poverty through job creation etc.

let me tell u some fun facts

at the time of of HURUN report release, the combined wealth of Indian top 296 wealthiest individuals was a staggering $478 billion. More interestingly, this was larger than the GDPs of the UAE, which stood at $402 billion, South Africa ($350 billion) and Singapore ($308 billion).

u must have heard of Indian slums , but did u know these slums have a individual economy of more than 1 billion dollars and that they export their goods and services to Europe , US , china etc.

a few years ago
1 trillion dollar ! yes 1 trillion dollar estimated Hidden Treasure Chamber was discovered at India's Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple. and this is only one temple of the many in India.

Indian housewives hold 11% of the world's gold. That is more than the official reserves of the USA, the IMF, Switzerland, and Germany put together. but these r estimates at best becz the numbers r much higher.

Indian families/households have gold more than 24000 tonnes, worth more than 1.14 trillion dollars.

i hope now u realize why in ancient times India was known as the golden bird.
sorry o.. oga facts.. travel go india ...
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by timidapsin(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Darvel:

Guy it is now 4.0
that babe on your Facebook shocked
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by ollah2: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2017
KennyID17:

No b say i dey hate oo, but i never wanna hear anything good about Snapchat. I hope Instagram renders it obsolete, recently i heard users of Instagram stories have surpassed Snapchat users, comman see how happy i was that day grin grin

About 6snap, there's this app on Windows called 6tag, helps u u download media from Ig cheesy

Lol. It's aite. Apparently Instagram stories is much better than Snap stories. I don't know about 6tag tho.
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by KennyID17(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2017
ollah2:

Lol. It's aite. Apparently Instagram stories is much better than Snap stories. I don't know about 6tag tho.

If u on Windows 10 mobile, u should head to d store to check it out, best IG client that enables u to save media content smiley
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by ollah2: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2017
KennyID17:

If u on Windows 10 mobile, u should head to d store to check it out, best IG client that enables u to save media content smiley

I'm not on windows mobile. I could check the alternative on droid tho
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by KennyID17(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2017
ollah2:

I'm not on windows mobile. I could check the alternative on droid tho

Ok
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Amoto94(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2017
Way to go my Indian brothers.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Franky826: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Lol Mr Spiegel.

You might just reconsider Mr Zuckerberg's offer now and sell off Snapchat.

I can assure you the Indians are not done.

They going to obliterate snap Inc.

Well it's good news, at least I won't see bobrisky's face again. grin
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by 2shur: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
India na the only country we even if u hide nos call them.
Be it UK nos.
Yankee nos
Naija nos
It must show the persons nos.
Wen it comes to real g.
Not copy and paste
Or follow whitey dey chat yahoo shiiit like what our naija yahoo turned hacker do here.
Indian dey run softwares o.
I Don buy many tools from my trusted hacker.
Indian dem be Ph.D for hacking abeg.
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by ochobaba(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Omagago:
Who go teach me hacking abeg??
For this Nigeria you wan learn hacking .. The only hacking we know b say. How to make four 2gos work in a single phone
Re: Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
and where is the snap leak? only india sites are reporting it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10k/sec to all networks on MTN / Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? / Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.