Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam (81635 Views)

Iproo.net Not Giving Me Any Gig / Iproo July Turf / Iproo Online Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by mugis: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2017
Youngeasy1:
Iproo Turf for the month of July is currently on. Go give your feedback if you received the sms. Goodluck to us All.
guy what do you think about the question always confusing which of the paragraphs are they talking about. Hmm, I really need this money o.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2017
mugis:
guy what do you think about the question always confusing which of the paragraphs are they talking about. Hmm, I really need this money o.
The last paragraph
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by invisibleman2: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2017
lakesidepapa:
The last paragraph
old what does d last paragraph say
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by fizzzie(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Please Mr. cornerstone, pls help send the doc to me too ephcee@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Youngeasy1: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2017
mugis:

I think the gurus in the house can be of help. This is my first time on iProo Turf
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Emyres: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
I didn't receive any message. I have been verified since May.

What can be the cause and possible solution.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Tjayjosh(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Within 3 days i got 2 gig, one worth $55 and the other $45, but i could not execute them, cos i've not been verified.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
who else have seen his result I got 73% too bad 7 extra made me to miss this month's own
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by invisibleman2: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
ishayaauta:
who else have seen his result I got 73% too bad 7 extra made me to miss this month's own
what was your reply to the question
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
invisibleman2:

what was your reply to the question

I quoted part of the paragraph on the heightened awareness and consciousness and added something like it influencing buyer's choice

I can't remember the question

got their text not too long
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by SirVick69(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Had 76.4%...xo painful as I needed jst 3.6% more. embarassedHad 76.4%...xo painful as I needed jst 3.6% more.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
SirVick69:
Had 76.4%...xo painful as I needed jst 3.6% more. embarassedHad 76.4%...xo painful as I needed jst 3.6% more.

lolz I feel your pain

next month I must hit 90% them never see anything
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
daphay:
Hello cornerstone pls send to me as well dafizo1@gmail.com i hvent gotten any gig since i was verified on the 13th of july. Thanks

Did you mean the document I mentioned earlier?
It's a screenshot I have shared already....
Getting a gig depends on availability of gigs under your field and the parameters stated under your personality description at the time....hope this helps sir.

It's getting more competitive by the day tho...
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by yhungbrowhne(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
help a brother aayanpoju@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
SirVick69:
woww it is so painful indeed.Keep it up,you will make it God's willing next month. Can you please share your feedback to the turf question? Cc tech18
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Ruuchiinaa: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mine was 61%. First-timer.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Ruuchiinaa: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please, which of the Areas of specialization attracts more gigs?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by AzontoGhost(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
katiemadubiko:
iProo is actually very legit. But their own dollar rate is 306...i think dey are using the interbank rate.

So the $60 is like 18k +

It might take a while before you get a freelance gig tho depending on your specialty and amount you want to charge for your services.

Only got 1 gig so far sha - not bad i'd say
Can Ghanaians participate please?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
AzontoGhost:
Can Ghanaians participate please?

direct your question to their Facebook page,
tho I think Ghanaian's can.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ruuchiinaa:
Please, which of the Areas of specialization attracts more gigs?

it all depends general consulting use to pay but as it is, "kobo" you'll not find.

switch to legality or architectural work.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Ruuchiinaa: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
It all depends general consulting use to pay but as it is, "kobo" you'll not find.

Thanks. I'm currently on Creative writing. I'd like to go for legality if possible with another account.It all depends general consulting use to pay but as it is, "kobo" you'll not find.

Thanks. I'm currently on Creative writing. I'd like to go for legality if possible with another account.
It all depends general consulting use to pay but as it is, "kobo" you'll not find.

Thanks. I'm currently on Creative writing. I'd like to go for legality if possible with another account.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by MrEboss(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
ishayaauta:

it all depends general consulting use to pay but as it is, "kobo" you'll not find.

Boss i want to go into health and fitness what do you think about that?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Youngeasy1: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
ishayaauta:

Am yet to get my result sha.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Youngeasy1:

Am yet to get my result sha.
you'll get it by tomorrow
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
MrEboss:

Boss i want to go into health and fitness what do you think about that?

why should I pay for consulting you,

and still pay a medical doctor or a fitness trainer in my vicinity?

think outside the box Sir,

what services do you think people need that is readily available,
and if it's available is it very expensive?

make yours cheaper.

with a good niche you'll smile to your bank account.

Note: start small but think big

my 1cent

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
An increasing health consciousness combined with a much bigger selection of tasty low-fat food in all categories, has influenced buyer's choice of low-fat ice cream.
Note:
if I had changed buyers to consumers I could
have gotten 80%
in Iproo the emphasis is on repetition of pivotal points; try as much as you can to squeeze back their word's, in your answers.
let's target 90% upward next month Guy's

cc: invisibleman2 MrEboss Ruuchiinaa Youngeasy1
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
ishayaauta:
An increasing health consciousness
combined with a much bigger selection of
tasty low-fat food in all categories,
has influenced buyer's choice of low-fat ice cream.

Note:

have gotten 80%

in Iproo the emphasis is on repetition of pivotal points;
try as much as you can to squeeze back their word's,
in your answers.

cc:
invisibleman2
MrEboss
Ruuchiinaa
Youngeasy1
thanks Mr Ishaya,you are doing a nice work here keep it up

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Esji80:
thanks Mr Ishaya,you are doing a nice work here keep it up

welcome sir,
I hope to see you at the top next month.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
ishayaauta:

welcome sir,
I hope to see you at the top next month.
aameeeeen..God's willing we shall emerge winners next month

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Ruuchiinaa: 12:13am On Jul 30, 2017
ishayaauta:
An increasing health consciousness combined with a much bigger selection of tasty low-fat food in all categories, has influenced buyer's choice of low-fat ice cream.
Note:
have gotten 80%
in Iproo the emphasis is on repetition of pivotal points; try as much as you can to squeeze back their word's, in your answers.

cc: invisibleman2 MrEboss Ruuchiinaa Youngeasy1

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List) / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.