Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam (81631 Views)

Iproo.net Not Giving Me Any Gig / Iproo July Turf / Iproo Online Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Debbiezyna(f): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pls forward the doc to my email Debbiezyna@gmail.com i'm equally interested
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Dabssmalls: 12:33am On Jul 01, 2017
Please i registerd on iproo about 2 days ago but until now i havnt gotten any verification email or sms.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2017
Dabssmalls:
Please i registerd on iproo about 2 days ago but until now i havnt gotten any verification email or sms.
calm down, they will send it, if after today, u dont get it, reregister, cos maybe u made a mistake in the data
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ohamng: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2017
Has anybody got his turf result?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2017
I got less than 60 pts.
This iproo turf na wa ooo.anybody wt 80points here?
ohamng:
Has anybody got his turf result?
This iproo turf na wa ooo.anybody wt 80points here?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by NeumanA(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
I got less than 60 too...
i don't understand
I NEEd money..
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Esji80:
I got less than 60 pts.
This iproo turf na wa ooo.anybody wt 80points here?This iproo turf na wa ooo.anybody wt 80points here?
I have not seen mine, hw did u see your own?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:

I have not seen mine, hw did u see your own?
Via sms. Are you a verified member? Did you receive an sms prompt with a link to take part on iproo turf? Have u submitted your response to the given turf question yesterday? If YES, wait for an sms containing your obtained total points.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Adbiz(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
corperscorner:
The tasks are usually brain tasking and requires a certain level of experience in your chosen field. But if you do not have any experience in the field you selected as your area of specialty - just have a friend who does then put a call through to get the required info. #Simpleton

I actually registered some weeks ago, paid the required fee but have never been given any gig to work on. And i tried all I could to contact them but to no avail. Advice on this pls.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Esji80:
Via sms. Are you a verified member? Did you receive an sms prompt with a link to take part on iproo turf? Have u submitted your response to the given turf question yesterday? If YES, wait for an sms containing your obtained total points.
yes I am verified member, I received the turf via sms. But they said the result suppose to come out in 24hrs, why have I not received mine?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pls is anybody here that participated in the turf that have not received the result
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:

yes I am verified member, I received the turf via sms. But they said the result suppose to come out in 24hrs, why have I not received mine?
Did you answer the turf question? I am surprise! I and my sister received the sms containing our total points today around 11am. Wait till 12mid night. If you didn't get ur score mail them

specunit@iproo dot net or search for their phone no iproo dot net.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2017
Esji80:
Did you answer the turf question? I am surprise! I and my sister received the sms containing our total points today around 11am. Wait till 12mid night. If you didn't get ur score mail them

specunit@iproo dot net or search for their phone no iproo dot net.

Received mine some mins ago....got 62points
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2017
corperscorner:

U tried, but none of us here still stand a chance to grap that 50k
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2017
corperscorner:

wow you have really done well...but they said for you to qualify for a reward you have to get 80 points
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
lakesidepapa
Esji80
sapiosexuality
katiemadubiko

Its happening o...one of my friends that got 82 points just received alert. He said he was invited to their office in Ikoyi but couldnt make it and his account got credited. I just refreshed the iProo Turf page and i'm seeing pictures already.

Next month eih...no be joke. dem go hear am

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
corperscorner:
lakesidepapa
Esji80
sapiosexuality
katiemadubiko

Its happening o...one of my friends that got 82 points just received alert. He said he was invited to their office in Ikoyi but couldnt make it and his account got credited. I just refreshed the iProo Turf page and i'm seeing pictures already.

Is it a monthly program?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
lakesidepapa:

Is it a monthly program?

Yeah...it will happen every month. So if this month doesnt gel...hopefully one would get lucky the next and the next and the next...
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
corperscorner:

Yeah...it will happen every month. So if this month doesnt gel...hopefully one would get lucky the next and the next and the next...

Its a good development
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
corperscorner:

sapiosexuality

I find it hard to believe they want old winners and employees to get another pay.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
corperscorner:
lakesidepapa
Esji80
sapiosexuality
katiemadubiko

wooww that's great ,congratulations to your friend. I have also seen that July Turf will be on 28th July.

Can you please get us your friends answer to the June Iproo Turf?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Esji80:
wooww that's great ,congratulations to your friend. I have also seen that July Turf will be on 28th July.

Thanks

Do u recieve update about this month turf?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 4:10am On Jul 03, 2017
lakesidepapa:

No, visit the link they sent u in June i.e http://www.iproo.net/ng-turf/ u will c d update
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by fugazy007(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2017
corperscorner:

send me your email - let me forward a doc to you
fugazy07@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ohamng: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2017
Esji80:

Thanks

Congratulations to the succesful ones. Can we debate on what they really want and see the write up of the succesful ones?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2017
ohamng:

Congratulations to the succesful ones. Can we debate on what they really want and see the write up of the succesful ones?
I dont know any of successful freelancers.let us get their answers from corperscorner first
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ohamng: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by mugis: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
lakesidepapa:

please I need to see the answer to that little imp of a question, meanwhile I salute anybody who got that right.lakeman this no be moi moi
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by kenlisa: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
@Fugazy007 Pls can you forward the doc to me too. Kennwoby@gmail.com
Thanks
@Coperscorner
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by fugazy007(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
kenlisa:
Thanks
@Coperscorner

I have not yet received the doc too still waiting
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by jarrot(m): 7:46am On Jul 07, 2017
please is there a way to login to your profile and change your description? thanks in advance.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Debbiezyna:
Pls forward the doc to my email Debbiezyna@gmail.com i'm equally interested
kenlisa:
Thanks
@Coperscorner
corperscorner:

Since everybody dey send mail. Make i kuku post am here.

This is my latest iProo gig and I have 24hrs to execute the job to get my $40. They use the interbank rate for conversion to Naira.
fugazy007:

I have not yet received the doc too still waiting
corperscorner:

Since everybody dey send mail. Make i kuku post am here.

This is my latest iProo gig and I have 24hrs to execute the job to get my $40. They use the interbank rate for conversion to Naira.
Hello, Mr Corperscorner has shared the said document on the FIRST PAGE of this thread.Kindly go to the page to get it. Corperscorners in his attempt to prove that iproo is legit shared a screenshot of his freelance gig he got on iproo.IT WAS NOT ANY TUTORIAL or ebook on iproo.He didnt send me any material as some of you have been requesting me to share via emails.Thanks

@jarrot

There is no place to login on iproo.To change your personal profile description and/or specialty ,send a mail to specunit@iproo.net .Remember to include your membership ID and registered email address.It may take 48hrs,less or more for them to respond to mails

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List) / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.