Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam (81610 Views)

Iproo.net Not Giving Me Any Gig / Iproo July Turf / Iproo Online Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2017
lakesidepapa:

iproo is fucking over real, i executed a job yesterday and they credited my account this morning...
how much bro?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:

how much bro?

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:

so what was in the gig and what was it like?
It was just some simply recopying work. I had to recopy some write up to give it a new look that retains the original meaning.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ogazi4u(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
corperscorner:

As per my gig - I just made a switch to Real Estates & Properties. Got a gig on it two days ago.
I can send you the persona description i'm using for this via email. But you know they dont allow duplicates unless you will review it stylishly.

hello big bro kindly forward the personal description youre using to yungjoe92@gmail.com. i will edit it to my taste. i just need a sample. thanks
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ogazi4u(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
corperscorner:

Sure bro. Check the link below.....the dude works with CitiServe Limited (POS Merchant) so it must have been a piece of cake to him.
http://www.iproo.net/fw3/

See his resolution:
Olalekan’s Resolution:

The process to apply for a point of sales (pos) for your business

First and foremost before applying for a point of sales payment processor for your business. Your business must be duly registered with CAC before applying via your bank, you can proceed with the process of applying for a point of sales payment processor by following the steps I have outlined below:

Steps to apply

Your business name must be registered with corporate affairs commission(CAC), Before applying through the bank.
The service provider will ensure your business is doing good turnover before the end of the month.
After verifying that, you would registered with your business name.
The point of sales would take minimum or maximum of two to three weeks depend on your account officer efficient he/she put in getting the point of sales ready for your business.
The point of sales would be deployed by a route Marshall either the bank or the pos company.
After deploying the point of sales a form that is carrying the bank logo would be given to you to fill and sign, date both the route Marshall.
If any issues prompt up before the route Marshall is leaving he/she would drop a contact detail and customer care representative desk number.
With the above mentioned steps you can therefore apply for any point of sales from the preferred bank of your choice, which can provide a prompt feedback if there is any necessity, so the issues would be treated appropriately with quick action.

Pos charges

The normal charges by CBN of Nigeria is #65 per transaction which would be charged on the merchant that is using the pos. Some banks can reduce the charges and use it as a strategy to persuade their potential customer to apply from thier bank. Therefore always ensure you are applying for a point of sales payment processor where you are certain your account officer is ready to serve you right.

what experise is Mr Olalekan into?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2017
corperscorner:

send me your email - let me forward a doc to you
pls this is my email, I also need the help o
electchibu@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Holaoluwah(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
I Do I Pay Through The Bank To Iproo
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Praise be to Allah,I am finally able to execute a freelance contract. I received alert this afternoon N7,875.. I also received a call and an sms from iproo asking me to make a testimonial video.

Cc
Corperscorner
Lakesidepapa
Sapiosexuality
katiemadubiko
Thanks for your kind suggestions
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Esji80:
Praise be to Allah,I am finally able to execute a freelance contract. I received alert this afternoon N7,875.. I also received a call and an sms from iproo asking me to make a testimonial video.
Sapiosexuality
You are welcome. Do the video and upload it on Zippy share then drop the link with them and you'd be paid another 7,875 naira.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ohamng: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Congratulations bro, more of it to come. I am also waiting for mine to come, seriously waiting.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You are welcome. Do the video and upload it on Zippy share then drop the link with them and you'd be paid another 7,875 naira.
I am grateful,I will soon upload the video.
ohamng:
Congratulations bro, more of it to come. I am also waiting for mine to come, seriously waiting.
Thank you,make sure you have good personal profile description
Sapiosexuality:
I am grateful,I will soon upload the video.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ohamng: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
I picked health, nutrition and fitness, can you pls give me insight and clue on how the personal info must look like. Also, as per amount of job, which amount is advisable to be selected? Thanks.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
ohamng:
I picked health, nutrition and fitness, can you pls give me insight and clue on how the personal info must look like. Also, as per amount of job, which amount is advisable to be selected? Thanks.
Visit iproo dot net, click on country updates. View resolutions and profile descriptions of freelancers with specialty same as yours. Also visit iproo dot net/need-to-know as per amount ,how to edit your profile description,specialty, etc
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Youngeasy1: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Esji80:

Cc
Corperscorner
Lakesidepapa
Sapiosexuality
katiemadubiko

Congratulations Bro.... Greater Success Ahead!
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ohamng: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ok, thanks alot
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Youngeasy1:

Congratulations Bro.... Greater Success Ahead!
ameeen,thanks and God bless you
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
ohamng:
Ok, thanks alot
you are welcome
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Esji80:

Cc
Corperscorner
Lakesidepapa
Sapiosexuality
katiemadubiko

Congrats bro...rili happy for you. Na to kon pay your tithe to us remain grin
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
ogazi4u:

what experise is Mr Olalekan into?
General consultancy services
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin
corperscorner:

grin
corperscorner:

thanks alot sir...lol..u be boss now
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Holaoluwah(m): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2017
Please Help How Do I Pay To Iproo Through The Bank
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls is there anyone here who has benefited from the monthly iproo turf? Pls how does it work?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls o, just did an ATM transfer to iproo, put the ref no on the space provided on the site, so am awaiting verification, pls how long is it going to take?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ohamng: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2017
24 hours
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ohamng: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Holaoluwah:
Please Help How Do I Pay To Iproo Through The Bank
1. copy the given account. 2. pay 920 into that gtb acc and keep your deposit slip. 3. Click the verification link sent to you and fill in the spaces provided. 4. Wait for your verification to be confirmed within 24 hours. Note, if you did not pay for the verification fee within the time given, you will need to wait for 14 days for another registration.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:
Pls o, just did an ATM transfer to iproo, put the ref no on the space provided on the site, so am awaiting verification, pls how long is it going to take?
i hav been comfirmed
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Dabssmalls: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:

i hav been coymfirmed
....Hello,please were u asked to make the payment after your registration.If yes,how many hours is given fr payment?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Dabssmalls:
....Hello,please were u asked to make the payment after your registration.If yes,how many hours is given fr payment?
yes, I made d payment yestaday morning thru atm transfa nd I was comfirmed lastnyt. I register on 26, everylink was posted to me by 27 and I was given til 30th to make payment.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2017
Pls O I just received the iproo turf for june, but I dont know how to go about. Pls help!
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:
Pls O I just received the iproo turf for june, but I dont know how to go about. Pls help!

The instruction is clearly stated. Just input your feedback to the turf question in the box on the page.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2017
corperscorner:

The instruction is clearly stated. Just input your feedback to the turf question in the box on the page.
Did you get the turf question as well?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:

Did you get the turf question as well?

Yeah...i got the link. All verified member would...
But the conditions dey one kyn....not less dan or exceeding 25words...ow na...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List) / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.