Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam (81637 Views)

Iproo.net Not Giving Me Any Gig / Iproo July Turf / Iproo Online Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by jarrot(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2017
Esji80:
Hello, Mr Corperscorner has shared the said document on the FIRST PAGE of this thread.Kindly go to the page to get it. Corperscorners in his attempt to prove that iproo is legit shared a screenshot of his freelance gig he got on iproo.IT WAS NOT ANY TUTORIAL or ebook on iproo.He didnt send me any material as some of you have been requesting me to share via emails.Thanks

@jarrot

There is no place to login on iproo.To change your personal profile description and/or specialty ,send a mail to specunit@iproo.net .Remember to include your membership ID and registered email address.It may take 48hrs,less or more for them to respond to mails

Okay, just that I got an sms to bid for a gig I couldn't do it cos I have misplaced my membership I.D. I will send them a mail.
Thanks for helping.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by adekola02(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2017
pls i need your help abeg i register on iproo. i neva verified my account but ialready receive a message gig.. pls does that mean am eligible for the job?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2017
adekola02:
pls i need your help abeg i register on iproo. i neva verified my account but ialready receive a message gig.. pls does that mean am eligible for the job?
NO,you can only execute a gig 24 hrs after your verification
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by adekola02(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Esji80:
... i've just done d verification via bank deposit bro
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by adekola02(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Esji80:
... i've just done d verification via bank deposit bro tankz
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Dabssmalls: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please i just finished the registration process through online payment and have been verified but was asked to wait for an Sms...please wen normally would i get it?.
Secondly have been sent two jobs to execute on seperate days but cus of my verification i wasnt able to do it.Hope i would be given another job since i just finished with the verification today.Thanks
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dabssmalls:
Please i just finished the registration process through online payment and have been verified but was asked to wait for an Sms...please wen normally would i get it?.
Secondly have been sent two jobs to execute on seperate days but cus of my verification i wasnt able to do it.Hope i would be given another job since i just finished with the verification today.Thanks
You will get an sms confirming your verification within 24hrs or more of .your payment.Secondly,u will receivce an sms whenever a job i.e a gig is allocated to u
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by MrEboss(m): 12:26am On Jul 09, 2017
Esji80:
You will get an sms confirming your verification within 24hrs or more of .your payment.Secondly,u will receivce an sms whenever a job i.e a gig is allocated to u
Hello I'm an undergraduate when filling for degree level
What should I put?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by MrEboss(m): 12:35am On Jul 09, 2017
Esji80:
And which area is d best to write on
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by kenlisa: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Esji80:
Hello, Mr Corperscorner has shared the said document on the FIRST PAGE of this thread.Kindly go to the page to get it. Corperscorners in his attempt to prove that iproo is legit shared a screenshot of his freelance gig he got on iproo.IT WAS NOT ANY TUTORIAL or ebook on iproo.He didnt send me any material as some of you have been requesting me to share via emails.Thanks
I was not asking for gig tutorial I was talking about the turf answer... Thanks

@jarrot

There is no place to login on iproo.To change your personal profile description and/or specialty ,send a mail to specunit@iproo.net .Remember to include your membership ID and registered email address.It may take 48hrs,less or more for them to respond to mails

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by MrEboss(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Forex4u:
Its Legit, I have gotten 20gigs from them each paying me sixty dollars which is all together is $1.2.0.0
boss
What's your area of expertise?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by MrEboss(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
corperscorner:

I presume you used the Web form on the contact us page....correct? Be prepared to wait forever.

Oga...just send them an email. That's the fastest way to get your profile update done.
Boss please can u send me the personality profile.Thanks
Captaineboss9@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
MrEboss:
Boss please can u send me the personality profile.Thanks
Captaineboss9@gmail.com

They dont allow duplicated persona
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
kenlisa:

the turf get as e be....dey obviously want some particular keywords to be mentioned. But how can anyone really know what they want.

A friend that won couldnt even rmbr what he submitted. Been trying to get to analyze what he sent
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by surajbb: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
I need the documents too please send to bndawus@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Hellin001(f): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Here is my email address, I want you to help me with a good personal profile
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Hellin001(f): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
pm
Here is my email address, I want you to help me with a good personal profile
Holigen@rocketmail.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by amidearest: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Plz dis iproo.net I saw it on vanguard xday, I registered, but I don't knw hw to login to my acc plz help
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Verified!! What next?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by adekola02(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
pls can i have another iproo acct with different number but with dsame bank account for verification??
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
amidearest:
Plz dis iproo.net I saw it on vanguard xday, I registered, but I don't knw hw to login to my acc plz help
You don't login o, everything you do is through the link they send to you
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
adekola02:
pls can i have another iproo acct with different number but with dsame bank account for verification??
Yes
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by MrEboss(m): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2017
corperscorner:

They dont allow duplicated persona
I just need a clue on how to write a good profile
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
MrEboss:
I just need a clue on how to write a good profile

Visit the Nigeria updates page...and you will see a lot of dope personality descriptions you could scrape.

Thank me later
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Martino240:
Verified!! What next?

I don't think it's cool exposing your ID like that....just a thought. You never can tell...
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2017
corperscorner:

I don't think it's cool exposing your ID like that....just a thought. You never can tell...
Thanks bro.... I've brought it down..
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by walemen52(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2017
please forward the doc to me as well: walemen52@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Tjayjosh(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
lakesidepapa:

iproo is fucking over real, i executed a job yesterday and they credited my account this morning...
Bro please what exactly did you do? What job did you execute?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by bentuzene(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
corperscorner:

send me your email - let me forward a doc to you

Please can I get that document too bentuzene@gmail.com

haven't got a gig since I signed up!
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by daphay: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hello cornerstone pls send to me as well dafizo1@gmail.com i hvent gotten any gig since i was verified on the 13th of july. Thanks
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Youngeasy1: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2017
Iproo Turf for the month of July is currently on. Go give your feedback if you received the sms. Goodluck to us All.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by JESUDARA94(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2017
please can i submit my answer twice ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List) / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.