Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... (2582 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
I experience those kind of feelings each time I think of my Mother's love... and

The love of Christ
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by PrickGetSize(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Love or no love, I always feel like burying my big prick deep inside a wet and warm pussy.
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Officialkenshin(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

It means I wear warmth and coldness equally well. Lolll nah, I too would love to get my hands on those hidden treasures lol

lol i hear.
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Lionessza(f): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Officialkenshin:

lol i hear.

wink
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by AyamConfidence(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
decatalyst:
Who think say the poster of this topic nah small boy?
I'm with you bro
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by AyamConfidence(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wetin consign me with love...the one wey I take fool myself for secondary school still dey pain me

Love ko
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Truthfully, when i was in love 7 years ago.. Geez, i just became a fool, just a big one.. She'd shout at me and i'd be so happy, thats what i hate most in my life that even when either of my parent or older ones shouts at me i'd shout back and i'd start crying.. I so much hate that thing.. Am crying already, she never said yes not even in my dreams, i waited 4 years for her.. Buh i later realised she was never meant to be mine.. She's the reason for the life am still living today.. Cuz after everything i pray to God to take away my heart and my emotions.. And thats how hv bn living till today.. That was my first time and the last time.. The other girls i loved were loved as a friend who i just wanted to help their dreams..
Reginleit:
I wonder how boys feel when they're in love. Do they get butterflies? Do they have you on their mind 24/7? Do they wait for you to come online for hours? Do they smile at random times at the thought of you? Do they miss you all the time? Do they think about the smallest things you say?.
I know our society frowns upon the idea of men being vulnerable, having emotions and stuff... Sooo....to all those dudes that think its not manly to talk about their feelings, here's an opportunity to lowkey tell us girls how y'all really feel when you're in love.

...p.s if you don't have anything nice to say, just move on...try not to be mean to anyone..thank you..smiley
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Emobi11: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
@ officiakenshin and Lionessza..make una take una flirting commot for this topic.
Guys initially feel all the emotions OP mentioned but after sometime realise they become too soft and it makes them look weak nd vulnerable.. I dont know for other guys... But i have now become numb to those feelings OP mentioned.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Emobi11:
@ officiakenshin and Lionessza..make una take una flirting commot for this topic.
Guys initially feel all the emotions OP mentioned but after sometime realise they become too soft and it makes them look weak nd vulnerable.. I dont know for other guys... But i have now become numb to those feelings OP mentioned.

I think being numb to feelings is soooooo bad. Honestly it's just not healthy.

Besides you and that girl are just not meant to be. The mistake you guys make is always generalising. That girl took you for granted , so what? It doesn't and should not speak for the next girl who comes your way. Just because my boyfriend cheats on me doesn't mean all men are dogs or sth. It also shouldn't make me bitter and anti men. It's ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Emobi11: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice one lovelygurl
Being numb does nt mean you wont show love, being numb does nt mean u are incapable of loving someone else and it does not also mean you hold resentment for your future or present lovers. It means you dont just let the whole loveish fever,anticipation,expectation nd overwhelming feeling get to you. Thats been numb to me.. I also stand to be corrected
lovelygurl:

I think being numb to feelings is soooooo bad. Honestly it's just not healthy.

Besides you and that girl are just not meant to be. The mistake you guys make is always generalising. That girl took you for granted , so what? It doesn't and should not speak for the next girl who comes your way. Just because my boyfriend cheats on me doesn't mean all men are dogs or sth. It also shouldn't make me bitter and anti men. It's ridiculous
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Emobi11:
Nice one lovelygurl
Being numb does nt mean you wont show love, being numb does nt mean u are incapable of loving someone else and it does not also mean you hold resentment for your future or present lovers. It means you dont just let the whole loveish fever,anticipation,expectation nd overwhelming feeling get to you. Thats been numb to me.. I also stand to be corrected

Oh now I understand what you mean. Oh well I guess that's okay wink

1 Like

Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I experience those kind of feelings each time I think of my Mother's love... and

The love of Christ
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
You nailed it.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boys! Tell Us How You Really Feel When You're In Love... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin You nailed it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yeah, you hammered it grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

WORST/FUNNY FOOD Combinations You've Seen / My Wife Just Delivered A Beautiful Bouncing Baby Boy / Is She Right Or This Is Equality Fight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.