Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today (30313 Views)

It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Tinubu's Brother On Entourage Of Atiku's Campaign Visit To Owerri Today: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by tobe1985: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
se and ss communities are almost indistinguishable from each other. biafra was a nation encompassing igbo, ijae efik etc. so for someone to say se is dragging ss to this biafra deceit is the greatest ignoramus on the planet
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
myplaydiary:
my brother i dey, I have missed a lot of topics over the easter holidays, so I am just trying to catch up and go through as much as I can wink how your side ? I have some beautiful pictures of AI I will share it on the Ebonyi state thread AI is indeed a very beautiful city.
Interesting. I'll love to see em. Go on do the posting. wink
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Tflex01: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

These people have literally forced me to become yoruba just because they don't want the truth to be told. I even gave my family history yet they insist I'm yoruba!

The truth is we from Rivers state don't want to be part of Biafra. Why can't they keep their movement to themselves? Why are they so desperate to rope in the ss?
They know this but are trying to cover it up.

grin Please endure a little more, they will soon agree that you are SS. God that did Fratermathy own go do your own too cheesy

Meanwhile the meeting is all about Okorocha's presidency. cool

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
I do not care if an Ijaw or Urhobo person does not want to be in Biafra; they can make their own choice, but for an Ijaw or Urhobo person to say that the whole Niger-delta which includes the Aniomas and the Rivers Igbo like the Ndokis,Omumas and Etches Is an insult and is very annoying. You have the right to your identity and so also do other Igboid groups in the South-South. Abi Amarabae don't u support Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by timsTNA: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tflex01:

Lol... Your grandfathers lied to you but I understand that is why you want your own country with some minority groups you can easily dominate.... I wish you well on that. cool

Meanwhile in Nigeria, no hope you will ever achieve that because other major tribes now take Binis, Ijaws, Urhobo and some other minority groups serious than you guys.

How the hell does a Yorubaaa shrine goer know what my grandfather told me? For your information, Igbos have lived as neighbours to this so called 'minorities" for decades and never dominated them so we aren't going start now because it is not in an Igbo man's mentality to win/rule unfairly or neither is it in an Igbo man's mentality to silence people with different opinions
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

These people have literally forced me to become yoruba just because they don't want the truth to be told. I even gave my family history yet they insist I'm yoruba!

The truth is we from Rivers state don't want to be part of Biafra. Why can't they keep their movement to themselves? Why are they so desperate to rope in the ss?
They know this but are trying to cover it up.

Stop wasting your time replying these Ibos.
From all history has shown them they just won't learn.
We shall give them the Port Harcourt treatment once more.
Cowards die before their time.

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ekinematics:

Are you the Ekinematics??

I was accused of being u.. lol

PH can never be biafra. We are waiting for them. Bunch of delusional cowards.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by OreMI22: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
This Biafra is becoming more of an option. I cant see a more reasonable choice for nigerians living in so much hatred and mistrust
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ekinematics:

You shall give yourself and your generation the Port Harcourt treatment. You think this is 1967.... Pray it doesn't go that dirty lane. Lots of nigas are as desperate as you are. Nonsense. What rubbish. For a mere summit, and you are working your evil heart out. Come out and do your worst. I dare you....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President / Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.