Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

My Wife Is Denying Me Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Denying Me Sex (3819 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Denying Me Sex by oluwasma(f): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
folarinmiles:

Olosho get grade. Depending on your pocket. And even after sometime, olosho go dey give you discount and free Bleep day
bad shild grin
Re: My Wife Is Denying Me Sex by czarr(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
HateU2:
I pity the lady that will make the biggest mistake of her life by allowing a thing like you in her life undecided.

Op, dont mind those that will ask you to pray or bla bla. Its all communication. Are you boring in love making? Do you change styles? How good is your pre-Intimacy? Do you eat her?
Get her drunk a night and ask questions. A drunkard always tell the truth wink
eat her?
Na food She be?
Re: My Wife Is Denying Me Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:53am On Apr 19, 2017
SmellingAnus:
. Boo... Some of the reasons include...

1. Tiredness/stress like the op's wife said... If the husband is chanced , I think he should find a way of reducing the domestic duties from his wife either by assisting more or getting a househelp...

2. Lack of sexual education on the side of the man... Making love to woman involves making love to her mind before her body... Infact, you need to press the right buttons while she is at work ... It could simply be in form of a flirt text like ..." Honey, I will love to bathe you and give you a romantic massage when you get home"...

3. Distraction/anger/ .... Many women prefer to make love when the guy/husband is in good terms with them... In other words, a peaceful atmosphere with less stress from the man will make it easier for the woman to be more relaxed to have sex with her partner... A happy woman will be more willing to engage in sex with her spouse especially when the husband is the reason for her joy...

4. Not really sexually attracted to her husband.... Yes , even some that were sexually attracted to their spouses before marriage may end up losing such attraction due to several reasons which could range from the man's inability to financially care for the family, the man's habits that the woman finds disgusting etc..

5. Tired boo... Would have said more...

Its ok boo..u give em some insights.. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 19, 2017
czarr:
eat her?
Na food She be?
Re: My Wife Is Denying Me Sex by SmellingAnus(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Its ok boo..u give em some insights.. kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Facts I Bet You Didn't Know! / Help My Step Sister / Cop Exposes Thong Wearing Slay Queen During Arrest At Walmart For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.