Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee (36214 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Generalsamm(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
IT IS. God will never overlook or entertain immorality from any of his children, he wont beg u not to break the virginity but the fact that u broke it meant u've asked him to go to hell and you don't care about his instructions, its only when the going gets tough after marriage that u will call upon him and only to realize there is blood on your hands.....If u said it is not?. Will God turn a blind eye to sin?. Will you still call on him after doing that and expect him to answer?..am referring to Christians here, and any married Christian, Godly lady can testify to this, so its beta u keep shut if u don't understand what am talking about

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Generalsamm(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
mployer:

And who told you that is the criteria for God's mercy in marriage?
IT IS. God will never overlook or entertain immorality from any of his children, he wont beg u not to break the virginity but the fact that u broke it meant u've asked him to go to hell and you don't care about his instructions, its only when the going gets tough after marriage that u will call upon him and only to realize there is blood on your hands.....If u said it is not?. Will God turn a blind eye to sin?. Will you still call on him after doing that and expect him to answer?..am referring to Christians here, and any married Christian, Godly lady can testify to this, so its beta u keep shut if u don't understand what am talking about
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by jaybee3(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
UjSizzle:
Why all the negativity?
Is it your virginity?

The way you paint it, makes the whole thing feel like a character flaw.

Yes, people's marriages fail but at least it didn't happen because they were ho'ing around.

Pained b*tches everywhere.

Original Virgin rights fighter

Na you biko
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by mployer(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Generalsamm:

You are an uniformed Christian.

Quote a Bible verse or give a Biblical example where someone had a bad marriage because she lost her virginity before marriage.

There are myriads of sin people commit before getting married, you think loss of virginity is the worst of them all?
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Jesusgirl92(f): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
t2luv1:

I do want to marry a virgin. I want someone with experience.

Why are you telling me? Do I look like I care?

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by magnificient7: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
usually don't comment on topics this long, but my vexation for the op is unparallel. your entire value system needs to be evaluated.

Did you open this thread to draw attention or to discourage virginity?
sometimes we fail to understand the impact of our writeups on an average Nigerian youth.

May you bear the punishment for all those that will be led astray or misguided by this post.

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by NoToPile: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Can't you all just leave the virgins alone, nawa oo .
Is it by force to have premarital sex.
angry

I just dont understand the obsession with virgins on Nairaland.

As if being a non virgin guarantees all those points listed.

Please if you have made a decision t o remain a virgin until marriage kindly stand by your decisiom and ignore posts like this. Its your life, your body. Don't let anyone use scare tactics on you.

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
davidif:

This is wrong on so many levels. The fact that you are a virgin might not mean that your marriage will be perfect but it means that it would save you a whole lot of trouble. It would mean that you won't go into your marriage with so much unnecessary baggage which a lot of couples and the unnecessary scar tissues in your heart from all the nonsense you have been through. There are so many people that go into there marriage with so many issues from there past relationships its not even funny so i don't understand why the writer would write something so reckless. If those guys want to keep theirs let them do so just don't demean there efforts by typing up this rubbish.
That someone's a virgin doesn't mean they're devoid of baggage. Everyone has baggage, virgin or not. Everyone goes into marriage with some sort of baggage.
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Omoluabi16(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
godsluvee:
Same here too...

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by roik: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
na so
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by emmaitive(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
may God punish u for this write up...dnt u know dt the act of sleeping a man once aside marriage can destroy ur destiny, and can even kill
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by ADAMSHO(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
With all these nonesense, are you saying virginity is not excellent in marriage?
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by chayoski: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Many people just commented based on the title and not the post.
The OP made valid points.

If your viginity is all that you have to offer in a marriage,then you're setting yourself up for a shocker!
. ...and I'm one of those persons that read the post and have chosen to comment. if your non-virginity is all that you have to offer in marriage, what then are you setting yourself for? Just try to live right.
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Vikky014(f): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
ethene:

u no get talk, because them don tear ur Toto does not mean u should come here to talk trash. if ur not a virgin am sorry but the bitter truth is that u can't reverse it, it is an irreversible chemical reaction.
lmao. irreversible whatchemistry don scatter your brain
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by chayoski: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
emmaitive:
may God punish u for this write up...dnt u know dt the act of sleeping a man once aside marriage can destroy ur destiny, and can even kill
. smiles. abeg make God nor punish am... buh sincerely how do some girls open their legs for different men? religion aside, I'm still baffled.
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by chayoski: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
magnificient7:
usually don't comment on topics this long, but my vexation for the op is unparallel. your entire value system needs to be evaluated.

Did you open this thread to draw attention or to discourage virginity?
sometimes we fail to understand the impact of our writeups on an average Nigerian youth.

May you bear the punishment for all those that will be led astray or misguided by this post.
. Amen
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Vikky014(f): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:
And one virgin that was married into the family sweeps the house once in 2weeks, hunger will vanish if you enter the kitchen for food, washes clothes with basin in the bedroom....mtcheeeew undecided
that means all virgins sweep the house once in two weeks and keep their kitchen untidy? Lmao. Nairalanders won't kill me oooo

1 Like

Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Vikky014(f): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
What non_virgins say to make themselves feel better
Hahahahahaha
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by midehi2(f): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Vikky014:
that means all virgins sweep the house once in two weeks and keep their kitchen untidy? Lmao. Nairalanders won't kill me oooo
Eeyaa! the sun is too hot for ya brain to see "and one virgin" mtcheeeew!
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Vikky014(f): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:

Eeyaa! the sun is too hot for ya brain to see "and one virgin" mtcheeeew!
Lol. as if you know I dey north.
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by midehi2(f): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Vikky014:
Lol. as if you know I dey north.
I thought as much, I can imagine that grin
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Vikky014(f): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:
I thought as much, I can imagine that grin
Gerrarahia
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:

then, may you marry such a wife. Amen

all i pray for is a blessed virgin and not a street ashawo that claims to be in a relationship and isn't ashamed to open her private part for men all in the name of a love that didnt exist in the first place, what a shame to all NON- virgins girls. I MEAN REAL SHAME!!!, cant guard their privacy for their husband.
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by midehi2(f): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Vikky014:
Gerrarahia
you too sweetie cheesy tongue
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by midehi2(f): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
sulesadat:

all i pray for is a blessed virgin and not a LovePeddler that isnt ashamed to open her private part for men, what a shame to all NON- virgins girls. I MEAN REAL SHAME!!!, cant guard their privacy for their husband.
can i ask you one question? tongue
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:
can i ask you one question? tongue
ask ma
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by midehi2(f): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
sulesadat:

ask ma
no need sef undecided cheesy
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:
no need sef undecided cheesy
sis no fear just ask.
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Vikky014(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:
you too sweetie cheesy tongue
Lol.
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=Omoluabi16 post=55712670][/quote] Excuse me
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by davidif: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Incline:
That someone's a virgin doesn't mean they're devoid of baggage. Everyone has baggage, virgin or not. Everyone goes into marriage with some sort of baggage.

But the baggage i am talking about is the sort that comes with being sexually active with someone like the trust issues, the comparison issues, the resentment, the jealousy oh and let's not forget extra baggages like sexually transmittable diseases and the possibility of unwanted pregnancies et al. In other words, all baggages are not the same weight.
Re: What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee by gentlegenius(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Young03:
Who is a virgin?

Well, i never meet virgins before, all i keep meeting are oloshos

like my stewpid gf
I can define a virgin for you because I am currently dating one.
A virgin is someone who has never had sexual intercourse either because she lack the opportunity or she upholds her moral principles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.