Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Insults from nairalanders - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insults from nairalanders (11813 Views)

7 Ways To Deal With Insults From Your Partner / Advice From Nairalanders Please / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Loyalblak007(f): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Attention seekers
(trash)

when did S.A become L.A , lmao!
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Beosten(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

And you understood what we were discussing, right, or you just jumped to conclusions? She was telling me about a date she went to with a Nigerian guy & her sister is the one that warned her to stay away from them, telling her that the guy probably wanted to marry her for papers. Now I'm waiting for you to show me the part where I said anything about Nigerians & papers. Because all I did in that conversation was laugh at her story & the phrase the guy used when she broke things off with him- the God punish you part of her story.

I may claim superior knowledge of how your mind functions: you can only fall on your own sword, or become decimated in a proxy war.

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
lefulefu:

lol i tire for them oo grin. cheesy
They should keep sweeping the truth under the carpet, I'm out. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by coolzeal(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
I started hating South Africans when I watched on TV,. ... the destruction of lives and properties of their fellow Africans. They disgust me in all ramification. Ain't nothing special about them anyway.

13 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by SINZ: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Our leaders are looting us dry, youths are here fighting our irrelevant Bullshyt. Oh my Nigeria!

Oh God why angry sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Beosten(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lashort:

I do, do you want to give me a full one?

Aunti gbeborun!

2 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lashort:

And who are you to tell her where she should be and where she shouldn't be? Sir you're an attention seeker
be gentle.
Re: Insults from nairalanders by pepemendy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:
Some people are so dumb. What's the essence of the thread when what the girl said is the bitter truth.

Nigeria is the giant of African in terms of population as the most populous black Country and nothing else. Compare the infrastructural development of South Africa to that of Nigeria and you'll see the difference. At least their leaders worked and had the interest of the masses at heart.

All these romance children pissed at seeing the truth.
I hate SA 4 killing Nigerians, but the bitter truth is that SA pass naija

3 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
SorftWerk:
be gentle.
okay sir....
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
Santi69:

I can bet you also went to apply for the visa wink
Not the South African visa bit yeah a visa
Re: Insults from nairalanders by pepemendy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
but wetin Safricans they find 4 NL, abi them to day find naija suitor, god punish u

8 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
pepemendy:
Not all South Africans are xenophobic. It's like condemning a Nation 'cause of few bad eggs.

2 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Beosten(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Our leaders are looting us dry, youths are here fighting our irrelevant Bullshyt. Oh my Nigeria!

I will support Nigeria any day, as long as my tribe is still a part if the map.

5 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by R3B3L(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
pepemendy:
in what way sir?? U and kimbra and any other "south African here" (dats if u r one anyway) shuld reflect wisely on d tins u spew about Nigeria. U r currently on a Nigerian forum to speak ill about naija?? Does dat even make sense. Niqqa hush. I dunno anything about SA.. oh not cos I'm ignorant, but because d last time anything dat mattered happened der was when d black man fought for freedom (madiba). Since den, it's been a country filled wit hate and inferiority complex.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by kushercain: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Beosten:

Aunti gbeborun!

Guy you be detective ni?

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
R3B3L:
in what way sir?? U and ki.mbra and any other "south African here" (dats if u r one anyway) shuld reflect wisely on d tins u spew about Nigeria. U r currently on a Nigerian forum to speak ill about naija?? Does dat even make sense. Niqqa hush. I dunno anything about SA.. oh not cos I'm ignorant, but because d last time anything dat mattered happened der was when d black man fought for freedom (madiba). Since den, it's been a country filled wit hate and inferiority complex.
Mind you, I'm not a South African but if you must do the comparison yourself and keep sentiments aside make use of "www.google.com" if you don't know much about South Africa beside xenophobia.
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
pepemendy:
Not all south Africans hate / slaughter Nigerians. I've witnessed one myself when I was in Jo'burg and I wept, I couldn't believe what I've just saw and I prayed not to ever see such cruelty with my own bare eyes ever again. South Africa is big, from the village that I grew up on, we do have Nigerians but we don't mistreat them or plot violence against them. The people who are slaughtering Nigerians are Zulu people(I'm not saying all of them) but the violence against immigrants is mostly instigated by them. They tend to be heartless and they lack empathy for other people so don't generalise all of south Africans. I'm not bias and I know my family isn't either, I don't see other people inhuman just because of their background status or how dark/fair they are....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by farellstone: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:
You're a kid. Nigerians like you don't know South Africa is ahead of your Nation. Blame it on your leaders.

About marring South African girls for papers. They do that. Blame it on desperados.

You just incited an e-war over something trivial. Go and eat please!.
I disagree with u ma. South Africa is far behind Nigeria. We are so liberal that we take u people as one of us. Which u are quite aware u people see us as the reason for u people's laziness. As regards to visa thingy, in my side of 9ja, traveling to SA is like going to another town. Even men don't brag about it, it's like a disgrace when ur mate's deyy travel go The US, Canada etc. Well I'm baffled that some Nigerians are actually desperate for SA papers. Well, if we can have people like u sleeping and waking up on Nigeria matters on, a Nigeria forum, why can't we have few gentlemen to make u people see road over there. Anyways its all abt love. We are Africans.

18 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lashort:
Not all south Africans hate / slaughter Nigerians. I've witnessed one myself when I was in Jo'burg and I wept, I couldn't believe what I've just saw and I prayed not to ever see such cruelty with my own bare eyes ever again. South Africa is big, from the village that I grew up on, we do have Nigerians but we don't mistreat them or plot violence against them. The people who are slaughtering Nigerians are Zulu people(I'm not saying all of them) but the violence against immigrants is mostly instigated by them. They tend to be heartless and they lack empathy for other people so don't generalise all of south Africans. I'm not bias and I know my family isn't either, I don't see other people inhuman just because of their background status or how dark/fair they are....

Flimsy

2 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
SINZ:

Oh God why angry sad
sad thing bro lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Beosten:

I will support Nigeria any day, as long as my tribe is still a part if the map.
keep it up sir
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
R3B3L:
in what way sir?? U and kimbra and any other "south African here" (dats if u r one anyway) shuld reflect wisely on d tins u spew about Nigeria. U r currently on a Nigerian forum to speak ill about naija?? Does dat even make sense. Niqqa hush. I dunno anything about SA.. oh not cos I'm ignorant, but because d last time anything dat mattered happened der was when d black man fought for freedom (madiba). Since den, it's been a country filled wit hate and inferiority complex.
...and Nigeria is full of love, peace and progress eh?
Re: Insults from nairalanders by pepemendy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
R3B3L:
I'm not a south african, abi omo ogun afonja to bad

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
farellstone:
I disagree with u ma. South Africa is far behind Nigeria. We are so liberal that we take u people as one of us. Which u are quite aware u people see us as the reason for u people's laziness. As regards to visa thingy, in my side of 9ja, traveling to SA is like going to another town. Even men don't brag about it, it's like a disgrace when ur mate's deyy travel go The US, Canada etc. Well I'm baffled that some Nigerians are actually desperate for SA papers. Well, if we can have people like u sleeping and waking up on Nigeria matters on a Nigeria forum, why can't we have few gentlemen to make u people see road over there. Anyways its all abt love. We are Africans.
Sorry Mr, I'm a Nigerian. Help yourself with Google with you need further information. This site was originally made for people from different countries to have access to, you don't have the right to stop anyone from accessing it for whatever reasons you have.

Tell your brothers in South Africa rather to come and develop Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insults from nairalanders by pepemendy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:
Sorry Mr, I'm a Nigerian. Help yourself with Google with you need further information. This site was originally made for people from different countries to have access to, you don't have the right to stop anyone from accessing it for whatever reasons you have.

Tell your brothers in South Africa rather to come and develop Nigeria.
ode ni e

11 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
pepemendy:
ode ni e
When you have nothing meaningful to say, you abuse.

Go read some books. tongue
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Santi69:

Flimsy
I don't care about what you think really
Re: Insults from nairalanders by R3B3L(m): 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:
Mind you, I'm not a South African but if you must do the comparison yourself and keep sentiments aside make use of "www.google.com" if you don't know much about South Africa beside xenophobia.
Again, basal. I do not need to run any check on what I have no interest in. U have chosen to assume SA is better Dan Nigeria? Keep regularising ur complexes until it drives u to ur hubris.

10 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by MEGGATRON(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: Insults from nairalanders by babyfaceafrica: 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
It is people that are giving SA on this platform mouth to talk...lots of ass-lickers..just ignore them and move on...and some people will queue for southy visa......is SA heaven....? nansense!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Presh900(m): 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
lefulefu:

presh90.0 is this u?
u the one i noticed have a splat wit the chick u talking about cheesy on the other thread
anyway she is kul and only bites when u step on her feet grin
That's not me bro... My alts are well known
Re: Insults from nairalanders by MEGGATRON(m): 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:

ok you mean it like.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whats With Guys And Boobs? / Slay Queen Blasted After She Posted This On Facebook / Ladies: What Are Your Impressions About Guys That Keep Finger Nails.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.