Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Insults from nairalanders - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insults from nairalanders (11774 Views)

7 Ways To Deal With Insults From Your Partner / Advice From Nairalanders Please / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Lionessza(f): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jayceon:
you must be living in another universe if you think any country in Africa can surpass nigeria when it comes to horrible things or maybe you know the truth but just want to feel better.show me a country in africa where.....
-babie factories are a profitable business
-people are slaughtering each other over grazing land for cattle
-people burn 8 year olds because they are suspects of witchcraft
-where someone can massacre his whole family because he thinks he gonna be rich
-boko haram?

Don't blind yourself with empty patriotism man!!

If nigeria was that wonderful you wouldn't have people seekin asylum poor countries or crossing the Mediterranean now would you??

Keep it 100 bro

Yhoooo grin
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Yhoooo grin
lol..just keeping it 100
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Lionessza(f): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jayceon:
lol..just keeping it 100

Lolllll yeah sometimes facts do need to be dished out cold
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Lionessza(f): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jayceon:
lol..just keeping it 100

Lollllll yeah sometimes facts do need to be dished out cold
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Lolllll I see that
thanx

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Lollllll yeah sometimes facts do need to be dished out cold
...so that Africans can wake up and stop deceiving themselves
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Lionessza(f): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jayceon:
...so that Africans can wake up and stop deceiving themselves

Most definitely

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by ontruth(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
kimbra:
You've been trying all your best since last night to get my attention. I saw the countless mentions from you on other threads. You really are an obsessed fan!.

So I'm dirty?, and your poor father gave me a head.
Dirty mama,I'm still waiting for another trash from you.
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
All these south africans, let me not start sha.
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:
rubbish
why don't you show the flaws in his statement, typing "rubbish" doesn't really make you look smart. Instead show why his statement is "rubbish".
Re: Insults from nairalanders by R3B3L(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Insults from nairalanders by R3B3L(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jayceon:
you must be living in another universe if you think any country in Africa can surpass nigeria when it comes to horrible things or maybe you know the truth but just want to feel better.show me a country in africa where.....
-babie factories are a profitable business
-people are slaughtering each other over grazing land for cattle
-people burn 8 year olds because they are suspects of witchcraft
-where someone can massacre his whole family because he thinks he gonna be rich
-boko haram?

Don't blind yourself with empty patriotism man!!

If nigeria was that wonderful you wouldn't have people seekin asylum poor countries or crossing the Mediterranean now would you??

Keep it 100 bro
ds is keeping it 100.. lol.. your one sided opinions only display ur shallow mindedness. Granted SA has a lot of resources, but frankly without Nigerians I doubt dey would be able to move to their 2nd place ranking as an African economic power, next to Nigeria btw. More percentage of SA's are living below the poverty line in comparison to ur foreigners. Over here our leaders are d bourgeois (leaders who are Nigerians btw).. seems colonisation never really took flight in SA, hence d bitterness. We have simpler problems Dan most south Africans sir. We do not burn our children, not anymore.. we arrived before u (independence) so we are much enlightened now. Yall still engaged in colonial wars.

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
R3B3L:
ds is keeping it 100.. lol.. your one sided opinions only display ur shallow mindedness.
shallow what?? Lol

I never claimed that SA was a crime free country

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
R3B3L:
ds is keeping it 100.. lol.. your one sided opinions only display ur shallow mindedness. Granted SA has a lot of resources, but frankly without Nigerians I doubt dey would be able to move to their 2nd place ranking as an African economic power, next to Nigeria btw. More percentage of SA's are living below the poverty line in comparison to ur foreigners. Over here our leaders are d bourgeois (leaders who are Nigerians btw).. seems colonisation never really took flight in SA, hence d bitterness. We have simpler problems Dan most south Africans sir. We do not burn our children, not anymore.. we arrived before u (independence) so we are much enlightened now. Yall still engaged in colonial wars.
you arrived before us yes we know but South Africa have the biggest black middle class in the entire Africa,our literacy rate leads yours by a wide margin,90% of nigerians live below 1$/day,you have plenty of oil but you struggle with fuel.wait wait what has nigeria done for SA Don't delude yourself

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by R3B3L(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jayceon:
you arrived before us yes we know but South Africa have the biggest black middle class in the entire Africa,our literacy rate leads yours by a wide margin,90% of nigerians live below 1$/day,you have plenty of oil but you struggle with fuel.wait wait what has nigeria done for SA Don't delude yourself
omw.. 90%?? Really?? Why did I waste my time exchanging wit u. U obviously have no idea Wat u are talking about. Lol.. do a Lil research if u will before commenting on any public forum.

6 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by CplusJason: 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
ontruth:
Dirty mama,I'm still waiting for another trash from you.
Dirty Ibeh Bright A.K.A aloobright17, with that face of yours you still call someone dirty?

What a funny donkey. grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insults from nairalanders by bakynes(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jayceon:
Well sorry to burst your bubble,when it comes to formal Education, Nigerians are some of the best read people in the world(according to US report) Nigerians are richer than Black South Africans (Check Forbes). SA is only better in terms of Social amenities and Infrastructures and that's not too hard to decipher, it's because of white South Africans your slave masters. 90% wat? see this SA nigga

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Beosten(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Most definitely

They said your White slave masters developed SA grin

How did you even get freedom? Hitler, because you recused to help your White brethren reclaim Zululand, the underworld will not be conducive for you. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
R3B3L:
omw.. 90%?? Really?? Why did I waste my time exchanging wit u. U obviously have no idea Wat u are talking about. Lol.. do a Lil research if u will before commenting on any public forum.
can you provide prove of what you said earlier?
Re: Insults from nairalanders by yashau(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Apparently it's to get citizenship.
Lol
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
bakynes:

Well sorry to burst your bubble,when it comes to formal Education, Nigerians are some of the best read people in the world(according to US report) Nigerians are richer than Black South Africans (Check Forbes). SA is only better in terms of Social amenities and Infrastructures and that's not too hard to decipher, it's because of white South Africans your slave masters. 90% wat? see this SA nigga
you ain't break no one's bubble
Re: Insults from nairalanders by diablos: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
[s]
Jayceon:
you ain't break no one's bubble
[/s]

U this constipated, discombobulated boer slave. u ran away from d other thread where i was whooping ur bony zulu ass to come spew foolishness here huh?

I told u i will contain ur stupidity whenever and wherever i catch ur abandoned self on this forum u this HIV+ transgender subspecies of a humanoid.

Now run into d kitchen and make ur master some hot coffee mixed with cream and some toast bread! Plus u better don't get that bread burnt else..... grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lol. It is funny when I see black South Africans bragging over the achievements of the white man in SA. If the white man did not govern your country you would have been like Zimbabwe. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
diablos:

U this constipated, discombobulated boer slave. u ran away from d other thread where i was whooping ur bony zulu ass to come spew foolishness here huh?

I told u i will contain ur stupidity whenever and wherever i catch ur abandoned self on this forum u this HIV+ transgender subspecies of a humanoid.

Now run into d kitchen and make ur master some hot coffee mixed with cream and some toast bread! Plus u better don't get that bread burnt else..... grin
you are a funny guy
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Lol. It is funny when I see black South Africans bragging over the achievements of the white man in SA. If the white man did not govern your country you would have been like Zimbabwe. Hahahaha
you should be making example with your country because even a blind man can tell that Zim is centuries ahead of nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jayceon:
you are a funny guy

Lol, you're just like me, I also become speechless when things start to get fantastical. South Africans & Nigerians truly have different ways of expression
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, you're just like me, I also become speechless when things start to get fantastical. South Africans & Nigerians truly have different ways of expression
very true...

The guy is a good poster,that i'll give him

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Someone should pls move this thread to politics section jor cool cool
Re: Insults from nairalanders by diablos: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
[s]
Jayceon:
you are a funny guy
[/s]

And ure a foolish boy! What a cursed nincompoop who's mad zulu father disowned him after infecting his blind zulu mum wit HIV.

And instead of u concentrating on ur antiretroviral prescriptions and praying for god to help u wit ur sickly messed up life, ure here spewing trash about another country uve never been to. Stupid street urchin. Mehn gtfoh!

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by millyj(f): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wow,my head is spinning
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 20, 2017
diablos:

And ure a foolish boy! What a cursed nincompoop who's mad zulu father disowned him after infecting his blind zulu mum wit HIV.

And instead of u concentrating on ur antiretroviral prescriptions and praying for god to help u wit ur sickly messed up life, ure here spewing trash about another country uve never been to. Stupid street urchin. Mehn gtfoh!
you are a funny guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos) / How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? / How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.