Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Insults from nairalanders - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insults from nairalanders (11836 Views)

7 Ways To Deal With Insults From Your Partner / Advice From Nairalanders Please / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 20, 2017
hmmm firing missiles left and right grin

Re: Insults from nairalanders by diablos: 12:52am On Apr 20, 2017
[s]
Jayceon:
you are a funny guy
[/s]

Fuckboy! Now u know ure a true transgender and ur parents actually raised a retardedd zulu coward huh undecided

Now run along wit ur L you dumbass and don't let me catch u acting foolish on diz forum again.

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Holmes07(m): 1:33am On Apr 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Madam u av to believe dt guy, Nigerians are far more intelligent beings that south africans, do u wanna prove me wrong?.. Check out notable achievement in the world accomplished by africans u'll find out dt Nigerians are d ones spear heading dt sector.. Nigeria is far better than SA howbeit corruption proves that statement wrong.. Eitherways south africans are insults to our intelligent breed of people... SA was nt developed by South african, always remember dt, d glory u guys ascribe to ur selves is nt ur own labour instead it's a colossial effort of the world, no wonder whites still have rule over u guys..

6 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by buffalowings: 3:14am On Apr 20, 2017
DriveByKiller:
I know you wouldn't/couldn't substantiate your earlier condescending remark about your own country in front of a global audience!

Most of you romanceland magnets are just so limited in world view.

Obviously you rushed to criticise the Nigerian youth without even putting her in fair comparison with her counterparts from south Africa...

Just so you know: The average pass mark in South African public school is 30%

Nigeria and the rest of the world is still 50%.

Now you know.

Go have fun!

You're very funny
So because the pass mark is above 50 that means the standard of education is higher.

Where do you think Nigerians are rushing to to get their masters
I'm looking for a better argument bro

The only reasonable argument on this thread is how disadvantaged black south African are in the scheme of things
There is a new apartheid in there, a socioeconomic one where most of the wealth is concentrated in the hands of white south africans

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by CplusJason: 6:19am On Apr 20, 2017
0ntruth:
Come again? Who the fuvkc are you talking about? ohh ok you're the drty p.ig that reported my moniker?ohh cool you remain a drty thing get that into your damn empty skull.report me more.
Lmfao, report a lowlife ratbag like you? Just relax Mr. Ibeh Bright, i'm not done with you yet. Your "handsome" pictures will be everywhere.

Oh, a female member of your dumb group gave me alot of info about you. This goes to show how irrelevant and how useless you are to the group.

Don't run away like most of your morons when i come to set your black ass ablaze.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2017
diablos:

Fuckboy! Now u know ure a true transgender and ur parents actually raised a retardedd zulu coward huh undecided

Now run along wit ur L you dumbass and don't let me catch u acting foolish on diz forum again.

Re: Insults from nairalanders by 0ntruth: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2017
CplusJason:
Lmfao, report a lowlife ratbag like you? Just relax Mr. Ibeh Bright, i'm not done with you yet. Your "handsome" pictures will be everywhere.

Oh, a female member of your dumb group gave me alot of info about you. This goes to show how irrelevant and how useless you are to the group.

Don't run away like most of your morons when i come to set your black ass ablaze.

cool

Drty girl stop making noise and talk what I'll understand.Who is this unclean she goat referring me to?mtweeeeee which group what Mr Ibeh Bright ?

Girl you're drty period.
Re: Insults from nairalanders by CplusJason: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2017
0ntruth:

Drty girl stop making noise and talk what I'll understand.Who is this unclean she goat referring me to?mtweeeeee which group what Mr Ibeh Bright ?

Girl you're drty period.
So aloobright17 is Scared already? undecided

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Wealthplus1: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2017
Nigerians marry in SA for papers? shocked thats not possible,, Nigerians work in USA and became boss,,why prostitution and slavery is what south Africans do to make ends meet.i sex a south african at fargo,ND,USA for 2weeks and i paid 100bucks to her momma account in SA....awon alaye baje gbogbo,,eyin omo iya mi, ask them pe kini won wa she ni ''NAIRA''land

3 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by diablos: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2017
[s]
Jayceon:
[/s]

So lame and boring i had to...

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2017
diablos:

So lame and boring i had to...

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Menzy86(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Who dey follow South African argue? I hereby appeal to all good Nigerians on this forum not to waste their energy on such. Na d mumu Nigerians wey desperate dey marry monkey leave better babes for Nigeria because of papers I blame. I join blame Abacha and all our mumu past leaders wey fight for them liberation make dem com dey insult us now. My country pple, NO BE THEM FAULT!

5 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by browniex: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2017
Without the whites that trooped into south Africa because of diamonds ,hence settled and developed the place,the real black south afrocans would still be running around with thier bows and arrows.

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by browniex: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2017
browniex:
Without the whites that trooped into south Africa because of diamonds ,hence settled and developed the place,the real black south afrocans would still be run
the real black south afRicans would still be running around with thier bows and arrows,what you see as south Africa today is the coming together of people with different racial background, the british,the dutch,the Indians and even the chinese,the real indigenous people have gone extinct, that is why you see places like Johannesburg, occupied by the Dutch and places like Capetown populated by the british, you will meet someown that has india written all over him still claiming southafrica,the black south Africans don't have an identity, they are just modern day slaves. Nigeria as a country is solely managed,developed and run by nigerians, and they are exceling 5hier own way.

4 Likes

Re: Insults from nairalanders by LeSudAfricaine: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jayceon:
you should be making example with your country because even a blind man can tell that Zim is centuries ahead of nigeria
gringringringrin he didn't get the memo
Re: Insults from nairalanders by LeSudAfricaine: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Oh the obsession with South Africa! Lol....it doesnt take a rocket scientist to notice that most here reek on envy....it's like an ugly girl saying to a pretty girl" you are hired beacuse youre beautiful " forgetting the pretty girl has credentials. I laugh when most people here think infrastructure is cities, there's a huge difference between south africa before 94 and SA POST 94, who's responsible for that? Excuses to hide your short comings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults from nairalanders by arleck(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wtf! are you guys saying? angry nigeria is F*cked and thatz it... "E.O.D"
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
gringringringrin he didn't get the memo
lol he really didn't
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mimzyy:
Apartheid is a crime against humanity... #RandomThought
undecided

How this one take consign the thread?

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Beosten(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
browniex:
the real black south afRicans would still be running around with thier bows and arrows,what you see as south Africa today is the coming together of people with different racial background, the british,the dutch,the Indians and even the chinese,the real indigenous people have gone extinct, that is why you see places like Johannesburg, occupied by the Dutch and places like Capetown populated by the british, you will meet someown that has india written all over him still claiming southafrica,the black south Africans don't have an identity, they are just modern day slaves. Nigeria as a country is solely managed,developed and run by nigerians, and they are exceling 5hier own way.

Zarzar, is this true?
Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Oh the obsession with South Africa! Lol....it doesnt take a rocket scientist to notice that most here reek on envy....it's like an ugly girl saying to a pretty girl" you are hired beacuse youre beautiful " forgetting the pretty girl has credentials. I laugh when most people here think infrastructure is cities, there's a huge difference between south africa before 94 and SA POST 94, who's responsible for that? Excuses to hide your short comings
bros, nobody is obsessed about south africa here.its just a kid who got butt hurt because a south african lady rejected his advances hence the end result was the creation of this thread to slight SA just cos of that.it happens here all the time.this thread is unnecessary but then a number of ppl here fight over petty and unnecessary ish grin.
Re: Insults from nairalanders by LeSudAfricaine: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
lefulefu:

bros, nobody is obsessed about south africa here.its just a kid who got butt hurt because a south african lady rejected his advances hence the end result was the creation of this thread to slight SA just cos of that.it happens here all the time.this thread is unnecessary but then a number of ppl here fight over petty and unnecessary ish grin.
You guys are obsessed with SA hey. Don't expect you to acknowledge it but you are. Notice how many times when a list is made and it happens that list is ttopped by South Africa, the usual diatribe will follow " south africa this, if wasnt for the whites "black south africans this and that" on top of obsession I would even add jealousy

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
You guys are obsessed with SA hey. Don't expect you to acknowledge it but you are. Notice how many times when a list is made and it happens that list is ttopped by South Africa, the usual diatribe will follow " south africa this, if wasnt for the whites "black south africans this and that" on top of obsession I would even add jealousy

Re: Insults from nairalanders by LeSudAfricaine: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
lefulefu:

the truth floats my goat, thank you

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
the truth floats my goat, thank you

Re: Insults from nairalanders by superemmy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
I F.ucking Despise and hate South Africans.
Re: Insults from nairalanders by diablos: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
[s]
LeSudAfricaine:
[/s]

Dumb zulu bitch wit brains d size of bean seeds...ur IQ is like 0.2% out of 10. U probably got a body odour that could kill a grown skunk grin

Is not difficult to see y u always act retardedd...ur pops probably sired ur mum in a mental asylum and u grew up in a psychiatric/handicapped peoples home undecided

Jst see ur uncivilized posture below grin

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by kings20(m): 12:30am On Apr 21, 2017
South Africa

Armed Robbers attacked a military base and robbed the soldiers
I wonder how dey defend dere country should dey be attacked by professionals

no attack me oo
I said what happened real

Even south Africans were humiliated
Re: Insults from nairalanders by masseratti: 1:57am On Apr 21, 2017
wtfCode:

If ure from south fvcking Africa, then u shouldnt be in this forum angry
Wicked and useless set of people angry embarassed
what you just said is not nice at all,Nairaland is for everyone one earth,please dont disgrace us.

1 Like

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Lionessza(f): 5:14am On Apr 21, 2017
Holmes07:

Madam u av to believe dt guy, Nigerians are far more intelligent beings that south africans, do u wanna prove me wrong?.. Check out notable achievement in the world accomplished by africans u'll find out dt Nigerians are d ones spear heading dt sector.. Nigeria is far better than SA howbeit corruption proves that statement wrong.. Eitherways south africans are insults to our intelligent breed of people... SA was nt developed by South african, always remember dt, d glory u guys ascribe to ur selves is nt ur own labour instead it's a colossial effort of the world, no wonder whites still have rule over u guys..

They don't achieve those in home soil they have to beg for visas to go to Whiteman's land to achieve those, plus no one rides those boats to Europe like Nigerians. How many South Africans do you see queuing for visas to go anywhere daily? All the Nobel prizes South Africans have where achieved here . Yes from your post i can pick up hints of your " intelligence " cheesy . It's always funny when a 60 year old warn out hag constantly compares themselves to a 23 year old trying to find her way lol its pathetic really.

While some are applying for visas to better other man's lands , some are busy expanding and maintaining their infrastructure for future generations ...life though undecided

Re: Insults from nairalanders by Lionessza(f): 5:18am On Apr 21, 2017
superemmy:
I F.ucking Despise and hate South Africans.

I'm sure they give a damn grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience With A Gay Guy. / Ladies: What Are Your Impressions About Guys That Keep Finger Nails. / Ladies, Why Do U Wear Leggings Without Wearing Pant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.