Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) (37862 Views)

Basketmouth Addresses His Rape Joke And The EU Ambassadorial Controversy / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by 2shur: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Who d fuc is AY
Do u know him
Hey have u seen him b4.
Who d fuc is smilling to that boring shiiit

1 Like

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by MrHyde: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
While AY did a whack job, I would have expected kemen to seize the opportunity and apologize again and not make the scene one sided.
Let's really face it, we are only insensitive to this issue because tboss isn't related to us, if she was we would have asked for kemen's head.

2 Likes

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by goldfish80(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Am I the only one who read about Kemen contemplating suicide from AY's piece?

6 Likes

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by jonahsunday97(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
when a lady rape a guy,they will say normal
when a lady slap a guy,they will say normal
when a lady embarrass a guy in public ,they will say it normal but
when a guy do this above mentioning,Nigerian will react foolish without thinking twice does it mean that ladies have more immune than us the guy,despite that this so call ladies are the reason why we are suffering today,to me I will say T Boss and her so call fan should go to hell,who the hell is she that can't let things go even when she can't even resight the Nigeria national anthem and she call her self a Nigerian,what a shame....

2 Likes

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
uzoclinton:
Ay: The driest yet one of the richest
comedian in Africa
simply because he is creative, flexible knows how to put the best together and good in show biz

2 Likes

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by ReachHard: 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
That's how they always do.
They will apologize today, and do another new one tomorrow.
Never take them serious with anything.

2 Likes

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by tobenuel(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
permit me to say this, Ay ain't funny, he is not a comedian. when you mention comedians with funny jokes, you call Seyi law,bovi and co .. he is more like into showbiz . im jokes no dey move me
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Niceguy123: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
I did not see any bad thing this guy said. So all this haters talking rubbish in this platform, go get a life and make ur own mark, instead being a hater. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by scriptaz18(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Many people have come out to defend AY, Tatafoo and lately, Bovi, on the use of "satire" to comically pass message to (enlighten) the members of the public about social abnormalities.

Satire or Satirical prose, indeed!

See, common sense (you don't need to be a scholar to know this) teaches us that there are some ‘things’ called 'sensitive or volatile issues' – issues that have to do with one's mental state, life or faith/belief!

I believe 'rape' ranks among these, except you do not know the devastating effect and trauma a Rape victim undergoes, especially when she recalls the attack, or when AY, Tatafoo or Bovi (and their type) force her to recall it with their seeming, harmless jokes!

If AY, Tatafoo, Bovi and their ‘like’ believe they can ‘joke with anything,’ they should go to the North and make jokes about the Prophet 'Mohammed (no pun intended)'.

But before then, amongst many, they should recall November 23, 2012 when riots broke out (that cost thousand lives) in Kano over a tailor's joke about Prophet Mohammed?

It is disturbing that it is only in Nigeria wherein ‘people can joke about rape’ and then, some people come out to justify them with baseless ‘academic exercise’!

Like they say, “A word is enough for the wise!”

Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Mustay(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
goldfish80:
Am I the only one who read about Kemen contemplating suicide from AY's piece?

You are observant
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
basilake9:
probably so, but he's arguably the most successful comedian in Nigeria.
He is rich and wealthy but not the most successful
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by PrettyGaby(f): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
spartan117:
Nigerians should leave kemen alone its enuf I see no reason why someone wud not know dat she is being abused while sleeping except she was drugged, otherwise she knew it and enjoyed it
Bro, some people are heavy sleepers o. Throw them up and down, they go still dey sleep.
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Seanjay(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
MemphisDepay:
him and that ref wey deny Bayern Munich yesterday dey vex me

YOU GO JUST DIE OF VEXING..... MEANWHILE IF YOU DIE OF VEXING BECAUSE MADRID QUALIFY TO THE SEMI MY BROTHER YOUR REWARD IS IN HEAVEN......
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by pizzylee(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
as for AY ,pple keep saying he is not funny..he is not but he understands his craft n its working well for him...dea r prolly more talented musicians Dan dose in d lime light..its all grace n wen babaGod pick up. kemen has gone to d point of thinking of suicide, I think he has had enouf punishment.. I mean does he have to die? n tboss was sleeping wen it happened, she was not in coma... not in support of wat he did but he doesn't av to die

1 Like

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hello good music lovers, I must confess that of all the IF covers I have listened to, Yung Eddy's version is the best. The beat has a little touch of groovy reggae.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5178002_1492549880666_jpeg0aac0895b361618bcfa0adeea0eace4e
Click on the link below to download. Do share with friends and music lovers!!!

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/207450
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by geekybabe(f): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
My question is why do pple go for this kinda shows?

This dry comedians with dry jokes parading as celebs. I'd rather watch woli arole's skit on IG and laugh on my bed.
U say sometin carelessly without thinking?
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Atakata(f): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
spartan117:
Nigerians should leave kemen alone its enuf I see no reason why someone wud not know dat she is being abused while sleeping except she was drugged, otherwise she knew it and enjoyed it
God bless you ...

1 Like

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by jayloms: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Many missed the part where he said "kemen came out alongside other church members, when Pastor Paul Adefarasin called out for those who were feeling pressured to the point of committing suicide"

Now, call the joke inappropriate or whatever, I'll say he just tried to make light of the whole issue to relieve the pressure on d nigga. Did it occur to anybody (esp the stupid b*tch of a so called celebrity angry what's dat her effing name), that d nigga could have proceeded to committing suicide from the deluge of attacks he received on social media even without a substantial proof to back the assault claim.

Everybody just kept shouting the guy down, some even saying he shouldn't surface himself on media light, he's finished- gave him all sort of names, wetin!!

One also wonders if that word "assault" now has conflicting definitions. The video didn't show any form of resistance from the "other party", so, how then is it an assault? You could label the act inappropriate, perverted -no problemo, but, to pin assault on him is truly unfair.

Did Tboss smack Kemen's hand or whatever it is that was entering her "I don know", as a sign of disapproval, cause I didn't see nada (abi d blanket dey transparent Ni), or, did she just check to confirm that it was not an unfamiliar hand doing the "whatever", cause I heard the guy once gave her a massage "d way her mama born her"

Nigerians need psychological therapy from this social media bullying. We just keep selling ourselves as bitter people who always look for others to vent on.

I'm pretty sure same "hypocrites" would have cussed the nigga if he had committed suicide. Many are strongly held spell bound by the "bandwagon effect"-- let's crucify cause others are, disregarding what the after effects may turn out to be.

This msg is for the haters club (Both full and part time members grin )
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by summerflame(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Stop judging like a slow poke. Tboss was at fault, right from letting a guy suck her boob's based on mutual consent, right from her walking naked in the house. Even Jesus was nearly tempted not to be crucified. He who is innocent, let he or she cast the first stone

1 Like

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by nello111: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Many people definitely did not read what Ay wrote. Kemen contemplated suicide for Christ sake!!!! Shayb if d guy dies tomorrow our minds would be settled right?? Pls give the guy a break, the trauma he must have been facing only death would have been on his mind and AY did a good job to make him see light at the end of the tunnel. Lets not be hypocrites and sentimental cos we all have made mistakes at 1 point in our lives and we would still makes mistakes.

1 Like

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by nello111: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Many people definitely did not read what Ay wrote. Kemen contemplated suicide for Christ sake!!!! Shayb if d guy dies tomorrow our minds would be settled right?? Pls give the guy a break, the trauma he must have been facing only death would have been on his mind and AY did a good job to make him see light at the end of the tunnel. Lets not be hypocrites and sentimental cos we all have made mistakes at 1 point in our lives and we would still make mistakes.

1 Like

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by jayloms: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
PrettyGaby:

Bro, some people are heavy sleepers o. Throw them up and down, they go still dey sleep.

Babe, Tboss isn't, at least, the footage didn't show that she is.

1 Like

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by jayloms: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
geekybabe:
My question is why do pple go for this kinda shows?

This dry comedians with dry jokes parading as celebs. I'd rather watch woli arole's skit on IG and laugh on my bed.
U say sometin carelessly without thinking?
I am puzzled a geek can identify a dry show, are they supposed to go to one?
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by goldedprince: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bleep that tboss. she is even making herself more popular than efe. even if them rape am, whats important or special about her stanking pussy.
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
The person above me is a potential rapist! Ignore this at your own risk!! undecided

1 Like

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
spartan117:
Don't mind noise makers. TBoss left her bed to Kemen's bed for the action. She enjoyed it too much. she even turned for him. who wan deceive who?
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by geekybabe(f): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
jayloms:
I am puzzled a geek can identify a dry show, are they supposed to go to one?
I dont go to such shows. But i av fun my own way.

Whatever it is.. not all geeks av a boring life tho.
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Cheechy(f): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
spartan117:
Nigerians should leave keen alone its enuf I see no reason why someone wud not know dat she is being abused while sleeping except she was drugged, otherwise she knew it and enjoyed it

YOU ARE AN ANIMAL! who hopefully will never be in a position to procreate

2 Likes

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by spartan117(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Cheechy:

YOU ARE AN ANIMAL! who hopefully will never be in a position to procreate
Calm down and use ur brain its not dere just to fill a hollow space in ur skull undecided
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by spartan117(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
guest12345:
Don't mind noise makers. TBoss left her bed to Kemen's bed for the action. She enjoyed it too much. she even turned for him. who wan deceive who?
So it was even his bed shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos) / Tania Omotayo Wows In Off Shoulder, Cleavage-Baring Native Dress (Photos) / Dede Oneday: Nollywood Candle Night - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.