Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) (37858 Views)

Basketmouth Addresses His Rape Joke And The EU Ambassadorial Controversy / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Fhowe: 2:03am On Apr 20, 2017
Oga kemen learn to stay in one place and let this whole issue die down ,I am not as wealthy as AY but ay cant stand me on a stage like that .Passing direct insults is not a joke if Ay has nothing better to offer he should not arrange for shows .Comedian please always study the environment and the kinds of joke you make.You cant have a big celebrity on your show that paid millions to stay in the front row and you start picking on them the question is next time will they come ? Nobody wants to pay to be insulted
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Fhowe: 2:05am On Apr 20, 2017
Very soon someone will commit suicide then all this comedians will learn to stop making stupid jokes out of serious issues like this .Kemen was disqualified but i keep seeing him everywhere .Thats why i love bally he has class.It is only kemen and bisola you will see all over the place from Benin to onne to warri
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2017
Hi,
I sent you a mail. Kindly reply.

Mynd44:
Nigerian comedians and not knowing when to cut it and shut up.
Re: AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Can I at least get dignified with a response ? undecided
Mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Crushes On Self After Movie Premiere (photos) / Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai / Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.