Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents (981 Views)

A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Meet Stella The Ghanaian Girl Who Is Proud Of Sleeping With Her Dad / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by onila(f): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
smiley
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Splinz(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
To hell with you and your Ghanaian dude! tongue

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Herlyne(f): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ghana boys hav small diks
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Herlyne:
How d'you know?

2 Likes

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fvck it
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Herlyne(f): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Santi69:

How d'you know?
i schld in ghana
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by jalay(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Herlyne:

How do you know? Well, I won't doubt what you ladies are upto. Bad eggs
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Herlyne(f): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
jalay:

How do you know? Well, I won't doubt what you ladies are upto. Bad eggs
pls dnt insult me. I dont like it.
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Herlyne:
i schld in ghana
So?

How many you don see? tongue
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Herlyne(f): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Santi69:

So?

How many you don see? tongue
some
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by onila(f): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Splinz:
To hell with you and your Ghanaian dude! tongue
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by yomi007k(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Herlyne:

Not really....im sure u been told u hv a wide punnani.
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Herlyne(f): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
yomi007k:

Not really....im sure u been told u hv a wide punnani.
lyk ur mum's?
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by jalay(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Herlyne:
pls dnt insult me. I dont like it.

That ain't an insult. Sorry about that if you feel bad
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Herlyne(f): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
jalay:

That ain't an insult. Sorry about that if you feel bad
okay
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by juniormusa(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Herlyne:
lyk ur mum's?
That's rude dear
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Stevengerd(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wetin Kon Concern Us With This Ur Ghanian Dude.... No Be Everybody Deh Happy With U... Oju Aye Deh Oh!
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by yomi007k(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Herlyne:
lyk ur mum's?
grin

No ur mum's. ..lol.

Useless olosho...na only preek u sabi
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Herlyne:
and Nigerians boys? grin
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Herlyne(f): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

No ur mum's. ..lol.

Useless olosho...na only preek u sabi
ur mum
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Herlyne(f): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
and Nigerians boys? grin
dnt knw
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Herlyne:
dnt knw
peharps we can fix a date so u can know what a Nigerian is wielding grin
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Herlyne(f): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
peharps we can fix a date so u can know what a Nigerian is wielding grin
lmao. U wish
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by onila(f): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Herlyne:

oh wow
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
I hope say he sabi cook wanche.
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Introduced Me To His Parents by amenuveve: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Herlyne:
i schld in ghana
,good money i saw your post that you school in ghana please i would like to know what are the options available to receive money from Nigeria in ghana my bank account stop work for some time now because I have not done my bank verification and there is the issue of ban on the use of ATM any solution my number is +233248209704 thanks

(1) (Reply)

Woman In Hospital After 18inch Cassava She Was Using To Masturbate Gets Stuck In / . / My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.