Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke (49738 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / How Buhari Sealed SGF Lawal’s, NIA Dg’s Fate / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by scattex(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Baba , I wish that you extend the suspension hammer to the upper chamber too. U know what I mean .
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by malware: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

Mtn bribe saga

Who did that? Can you site sound references?
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Pebcak: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jajayi:
More

Licence vs. license
In American English, license is both a noun and a verb, and licence isn’t used. For example, one who is licensed to drive has a driver’s license. In all the other main varieties of English, licence is the noun, and license is the verb. So, for instance, one who is licensed to perform dental surgery has a dental surgeon’s licence.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
basadenet:
welcome development but to it is just a safe image measure.

Don't mind them. Nigerians are just so gullible
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by nkemdi89(f): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Our politicians are not the only problem when it comes to corruption, the directors, line managers and other head of organisations are the major perpetrators of white collar crimes, while their subordinates are mostly in the act of blue collar crimes. The whole system needs flushing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by tuniski: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pierocash:
This is the best president Nigeria has ever had- PMB/PYO collabo.
The next president after them is El-Rufai/Tunde Bakare combo
Worst u meant and the later is a never! Confused President kawai

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by teelaw4life(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
The standards have really fallen, expectations have become so low. While a good firstbstep, suspension amounts to 1/4 in the supposed fight against corruption. We await when heads will truly roll. When people will get sacked and prosecuted.
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Mrwealthome: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jajayi:
President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered the suspension of the director-general of National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Ambassador Ayo Oke and the Secretary to the Federal Government, Engineer Babachir David Lawal.

The President also ordered an investigation into the discovery of large amounts of foreign and local currencies by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in a residential apartment at Osborne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos.

See what Nigerians are saying below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/nigerians-react-to-suspension-of.html

go Baba go baba go... Na so we dey roll

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by sarrki(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
malware:

Who did that? Can you site sound references?

Are you one of the image maker?

Google it
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by dallyemmy: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jajayi:
More
Licence and license. This confusion is so similar to practice and practise that once you've learned the difference for one, you instantly know it for the other! Licence is a noun, license is a verb. Before learning to drive, you apply for a provisional driving licence, but the FRSC must license you to drive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Wireproductivit(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
You haven't seen nothing

God bless Mr president

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by ZAWs: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Best news since 1999!
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by klax(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Guys stop all this blablabla kids talk. They were suspended and suspension is quiet different from being sack why can't you wait to hear *sack* first before blaring blabla and you could be very disappointed these two guys will be clear of any wrong doing and call back to their job just watch apc as usual.

I can bet it that at the end d of it all they will tag one or two opposition to the money and send efcc the errand just watch the way APC will twist the whole thing and recall these 2 guys back to office.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by koning: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Someone needs to go to jail before I can clap for Buhari/Osibanjo. A very high profile person must be jailed for at least 20 years for them to convince me of their seriousness.

40+ million dollars no be beans. EFCC has overwhelming evidence to get a conviction.
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
wehn done sir.
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by nwosu35: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
OK

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jajayi:
More
u know use dictionary know say the spelling dey correct b4 u begin show ursef?
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Strategical: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
sauerr:
Caution has never been in the Nigerian's dictionary. Tomorrow he's going to swing to the other extreme when the president makes an unfavorable decision. What's wrong with careful observing developments and not rushing to hail Baba?

God bless you for this brilliant submission.
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by malware: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

Are you one of the image maker?

Google it

Ok, stop spreading falsehood then.
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by anyebedgreat: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
yourexcellency:
WHEN WILL AMAECHI BE SUSPENDED?
He will be suspended when wike submits all evidence of corruption he has against him to the necessary authorities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by piagetskinner(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by StevieAbraks111(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
What Goodluck Jonathan should have done to get rid of those who ganged up to destroy his administration, yet rallied around him as friends and we'll wishers, he allowed them loot the country dry.He was too meek for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Harwoyeez(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Welcome, u are patriotic grin grin
voicelez:
on this day 19th April 2017, I therefore denounce being a wailer
long live PMB
long live Nigeria...
I need somebody to welcome me to the new NIGERIA
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by gberra: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
ehie:
Smoke and Mirrors and Red herring come to mind, another scandal to divert the gullible masses from what is really happening. in the fullness of time when the dust settles what they hide will eventfully come out, i can recall the red herrings they threw just to divert attention from Aisha's interview, "the freeing of the Chibok girls", the bombing of sambisa forest, so many things happening at once, anyways let the F00losh believe this government at their peril, you cant hide the truth, the government is ailing and lost and is in self destruct mode, they can feed us snippets all they like, you really cant hide a nine months pregnancy.
YEYE DEY SMELL
Igbos always cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by baralatie(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by idealtailor(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
voicelez:
long live PMB
long live Nigeria...
You are welcome. All your sins have been forgiven. Support PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by voicelez: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Welcome, u are patriotic grin grin

thanks man cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by coliform: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
A good step in the right direction... There should be no room for any sacred cow!
Let keep our fingers crossed waiting for the outcome of the investigation.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Mr. President you are a King in the chess board and you should only move one step in all directions. What it means is that you should relax yourself very well in your palace and glory, your minister should keep bringing the reports to you while you take time to study them before you give your reply. Prof. Osibanjo can move any step in all directions as the queen (chess) just to protect your (The Nigerian) interest just like the other officers. You are not in diversion out of line at all. Enjoy

Whoever i have failed to mention please don't be upset you know yourselves and worth in the scheme. More grease to your elbows.

The other player is a child/rebel/joker/learner/novice. tongue

Just thinking out loud grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
voicelez:
long live PMB
long live Nigeria...

Welcome!
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Nathan2016: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
hmmm

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by voicelez: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
akpasubi777:

Welcome!

thank you, thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. / The Real Difference Between ICPC And EFCC? / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.