Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). (10261 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by ekensi01: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Well, most ladies has this spiriting of telling someone areas in which they lack special ability after sex or some use to congratulate then.

The thing here is what a lady had ever told you after your first touch with then.
my after we finished she said wow you realy have a big dick this made me to be silent. Lol. drop yours.
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by ochobaba(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Am very stupid....
Mehn I wan die that day
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by LethargiQue: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
She grabbed me and begged me not to leave her

1 Like

Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Her: (at one corner of the bed) I wish we didn't do that...you will start thinking I am cheap

Me: Told her the usual 'after sex' memory verses

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by Omotayor123(f): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
I'm Here to read comments.

3 Likes

Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by jericco1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lol I can't even think of one.
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by indodon(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
MhizTenderly:
nooooooo you must comment o
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by luminouz(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
She was my first n I was hers!!! She cried when I started n I had to take it slow coz it was really tough going in..but I took my time n she flowed a little bit for 1st round....2nd round was a bit better with a lot of Wawu!!! Ohoh!!!! Eiiishhhhh!!!!.when I finished she had this gooey roguish sleepy smile on her face n she held me tight as fvck!!!! grin
All these pikin up there dey form abi? Make una continue!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by midehi2(f): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
I always say 'bad boy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by vanida6: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Uhmm lemme keep silent smiley
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by vincentjk(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
After digging she covered her face and began to cry.. . Thou was a vejin
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by Alphamale2017(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
MhizTenderly:
of which 99% will be lies &grin

3 Likes

Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by Alphamale2017(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
vanida6:
Uhmm lemme keep silent smiley
abeg talk , u know say u be my real padi
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:
I always say 'bad boy
Sounds more like my ex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by ekensi01: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bad boy Lol thats what my landlord daughter always say wen i run over her. But the junior mtcheew fear am like say 2moro no dey, she we d go she go start to beg which kind wahala be that one? i like my gf cos she always bring jokes to mak me vex and mak her say na joke no use am kill me waytin u go tel my parent.
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by Bashnigga(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
I love you cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by czarr(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
ekensi01:
Bad boy Lol thats what my landlord daughter always say wen i run over her. But the junior mtcheew fear am like say 2moro no dey, she we d go she go start to beg which kind wahala be that one? i like my gf cos she always bring jokes to mak me vex and mak her say na joke no use am kill me waytin u go tel my parent.

32 Likes

Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by ekensi01: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=czarr post=55725922][/quote] why d look?
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by ehix89(m): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
LethargiQue:
She grabbed me and begged me not to leave her
she want to die ontop your matter abi?
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by LethargiQue: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
ehix89:
she want to die ontop your matter abi?
grin

R
Na enjoyment go kill am

1 Like

Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by ehix89(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
This was our conversation...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by jonaifame22(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
She said, wait lemme use tissue paper to clean ur
dick

2 Likes

Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
when you give her a head but she refuses to return the favorgrin
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by luminouz(m): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
jonaifame22:
She said, wait lemme use tissue paper to clean ur
dick
Lmaooooo!!!!
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by Uchesis: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Alphamale2017:
of which 99% will be lies &grin
Infact, 99.99% are lies.

2 Likes

Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by Edubrazilnwa(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
lol I don't need to say it because nobody is gonna believe it
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by ideyhere(f): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=czarr post=55725922][/quote]

Epic grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by folanrewaju77(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wait let me try and remember grin
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by kingbryanthe1st(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:
I always say 'bad boy
...this one is common with girls they'l give that dirty smile and whisper it out loud "badht boi" ..... cheesy
Re: What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). by Motolank: 12:44am On Apr 20, 2017
You almost kill me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. Marine Officer Known As 'combat Barbie' Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos / Huge Water Melon! Nigerian Lady Blast A Lady Who Put On Two Push Up Bra. PHOTOS / What Will You Do If Two Blood Sisters Love You At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.