Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible (5300 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Insanity - Video Of A Man Eating Human sh*t And Relishing It!!! Graphic Footage! / Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by theseeker2: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
Howdy nuclearboy? Hope your eyes are clear now. When you return we shall continue the gist on eating human flesh and drinking blood  tongue  tongue tongue
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2010
@nuclearboy- am not terror,

@seek, i dey fine thanks, just back frm work
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by nuclearboy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2010
@the_seeker:

Relax, ,

last night was just play. Carbonated drinks do not intoxicate abi you've gotten drunk off Coca-Cola before? Booze is not carbonated. What Viaro did was use that deadly intellect he possesses to turn true quotes from the Quran against you and his style was brilliant. Amazing dude. What he showed you is that if you try to use the Bible against him, he will do same against you. Maybe you too should stop misquoting the Bible.

Abuzol:

Come O. All these variations of your name na wa O. This one makes you sound like Lucozade. Are you sweet? And yes, you are our resident terror on NL. Anytime I see "last poster" for ANY TOPIC was Abuzola, I start to think, Chei, this guy don land again. I just hope America does not drop bombs on NL because of you.

Meanwhile, I mentioned before that I thought you were in Nigeria but now you're speaking of Jamaica. What do you do there and hope you're not planning to visit the US. I'm sure the relevant agencies will have put you on terror files with the kind of posts you make here. And maybe Bin-Laden too is looking for you thinking you will help him. The man no go know say my man Abuzola (the Chief terror of Nairaland) is not planning to die before marrying his complete 4 wives here.

Finally, you guys, we're not your enemies O.

Defendant Viaro:

Judgment Time: It is the opinion of this court that you do not have a right to match that level of brain power against these young people. That is aberrant to the laws of fairness and highly irregular. You are sentenced to 15 minutes E-Jail. But because this is your first conviction, the sentence is suspended and the record destroyed.
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by nuclearboy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2010
BTW, you still want to discuss "eating flesh and drinking blood"? Are you sure? grin Cos I'm about to allow you your own O, so that sometime in that mix, me too will discuss "ehmm, which one O?" cool. I'll decide later sha and Viaro will be there to support me. As Abuz likes to say, "teeth for TAT, no wounding"

@Nuclearboy: OMG, this is going to be so interestingly funny  wink

Chairman, where art thou? ? ? ? ?
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

It is late here in jamaica, catch u tomorrow, gudnite
The same day u said u are in lagos,now u are in Jamaica, Why are u lieing guy
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2010
Nuclearboy- you are very funny, i like that joke, serious now - if you know the number of my xtrian friends you will be surprise, am just xtrian enemy only on NAIRALAND forum due to the xtrian insult black and white on Islam, you can confirm from luvola, outside NL he is my close friend but in NL haaa arch enemy, you can ask him.

As for bin laden, he shouldn't expect me to go for external jihad nor fund, it is only if nigeria is invaded or muslim in nigeria onslaught that i will fight.

As for U.S, am not a terrorist o, so take me off your list, am just expressing my opinion that you guys are supporting hardship on muslim and i believe you don't violate freedom of speech. Am a joker so don't take every of my word serious. I cannot bomb you but i believe the victim you depress will do it, my fund and myself can never go to the concurrent jihadist
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by nuclearboy(m): 12:08am On Jan 06, 2010
@Toba:

Seriously, where did Abu say he was in Lagos? Don't misquote my guy O! Meanwhile, how now? Happy new year to you.

@Abuzola:

Thank God you've declared openly for peace. Seriously, many people thought you were Mutallab when the news came that he was arrested. But don't worry. I think US agencies are more responsible than to just bomb NL ( grin ) because of your terrorizing us. All of NL loves you. I think for me, you were NL man of the year 2009. You and "Carbonated drinks"! cheesy
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 06, 2010
That joke of abuzola calling himself muttalab has caused a scare.Some jokes are just too expensive
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuSafwan(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2010
Thanks Abuzola for your qoute. I now can perceive that Jesus is indirectly telling them he is the son of a Human and not God,

bible did not only encourages cannibalism but also other crimes and immoralities. I have read in the bible that When the Israelites killed Midianite men, they plundered their lands but allowed the women and children to live. Moses thundered "why have you kept all the women alive? Kill every boy and kill every woman who has had sexual intercourse, but keep alive for yourselves all the girls and all the women who are virgins" (Numbers 31 : 15-18). It encourages illicit sex.

Also "Now listen to what the Almighty says … Go and attack the Amalekites and completely destroy every thing they have. Don’t leave a thing: kill all the men, women, children and babies, the cattle, sheep, camels, and donkeys" ( I Samuel 15 : 1-3).

"When you capture cities in the land that the lord has given you, kill everyone" (Deut. 20:16) .

Sometimes in a comparative debate bible was asked: what is your name? I dont know. Who is your author? I dont know. After the debate we went to the library and traced the origin of the word 'bible'. The rusult shows that the word bible is of greek origin and it means a collection of writing or books compiled by different authors. That is why throughout the bible the 2nd person is dominated and other expression like according to so, and so. These, with many other inhuman provisions and scientific errors contained in the bible makes it undivine in nature, albeit it incorporates some divine words.

How can Jesus die to save you from sin when your bible says: The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. (EZEKIEL CH. 18:20). THE TRUTH IS THAT CHRISTIANS ARE UTTERLY DELUDED IN THEIR THOUGHT. ABU ZOLA IS NORMAL BUT IT IS THE CHRISTIANS THAT ARE ABNORMAL. This what the Qur'an says about thier sickness:

In fact, as for those who reject Faith; it is the same, whether you warn them or you don't, they will not believe. In fact, as for those who reject Faith; it is the same, whether you warn them or you don't, they will not believe. (Q2:6)

Why?
because OF THEIR STUBBORN TO THE TRUTH: Allah has sealed their hearts and their hearing, their eyes are covered, and there is a grievous punishment for them (Q2:7).

And what causes thier unbelief?

here is a disease of deception in their heart; and Allah lets their disease increase, and they shall have painful
punishment for the lies they have told. (Q2:10). May God guide the righteous.
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by theseeker2: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2010
smiley
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Yisraylite(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
Thanks Abuzola for your qoute. I now can perceive that Jesus is indirectly telling them he is the son of a Human and not God,

And here is an interesting little snippet, that explains no son of man can save us. Remember,  fake Jesus referred to himself as the son of man constantly. This was a phrase denoting humanity, used in reference only to human beings.

Psalms 145:3 "Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help." TRANSLATION, DO NOT PUT YOUR TRUST IN JESUS grin

Salamah! grin grin grin
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Yisraylite(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ topic

Yisrayl does not eat human flesh nor drink human blood whether be it spiritually speaking or otherwise this is against the Law of YHWH. It is a vile and utterly disgusting thought that we should even consider having this thought in our mind where the Laws of YHWH should be dwelling. undecided

Gen 9:4 But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood.

Lev 7:26 Moreover you shall not eat any blood in any of your dwellings, whether of bird or beast.

Lev 7:27 Whoever eats any blood, that person shall be cut off from his people.' "

Deu 12:23 Only be sure that you do not eat the blood, for the blood is the life; you may not eat the life with the meat.

1Sa 14:33Then they told Shaul, saying, "Look, the people are sinning against YAHAWAH by eating with the blood!" So he said, "You have dealt treacherously; roll a large stone to me this day."

Yet your J-zeus a.k.a Yehoshua/Yahshua supposedly made  abominable statements like this:

Jhn 6:53   Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man cool and drink His blood, you have no life in you.

Jhn 6:54   "Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. (teaching you to practice spiritual cannibalism)

Jhn 6:55   "For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.

Jhn 6:56   "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.

Jhn 6:57   "As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me.

Jhn 6:58   "This is the bread which came down from heaven--not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever."

Again, Yisrayl does not eat human flesh nor drink human blood whether be it spiritually speaking as most claim Jesus(Yahshua) was doing or otherwise this is against the Law of YHWH. It is a vile and utterly disgusting thought that we should even consider having this thought in our mind where the Laws of YHWH dwell.

These are the beasts The Creator has appointed for such!

Eze 39:17 "And as for you, son of man, thus says YAHAWAH ALLAHAYAM , 'Speak to every sort of bird and to every beast of the field: "Assemble yourselves and come; Gather together from all sides to My sacrificial meal Which I am sacrificing for you, A great sacrificial meal on the mountains of Yisrayl, That you may eat flesh and drink blood

Eze 39:18 You shall eat the flesh of the mighty, Drink the blood of the princes of the earth, Of rams and lambs, Of goats and bulls, All of them fatlings of Bashan.

Have Xtians now  become PHYSICAL OR SPIRITUAL beasts? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hahaha, i hope xtrian will read this, nice one Mr yisrael. This is why xtrianity is about confussion. Wallay up till today no one has been able to explain trinity to me
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

Hahaha, i hope xtrian will read this, nice one Mr yisrael. This is why xtrianity is about confussion. Wallay up till today no one has been able to explain trinity to me
why do muslims all use d moon for evrything they do.?They face d moon to pray&also ask from d moon on when to start ramadan. why? Do u worship d moon?
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by viaro: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
nuclearboy:

Defendant Viaro:

Judgment Time: It is the opinion of this court that you do not have a right to match that level of brain power against these young people. That is aberrant to the laws of fairness and highly irregular. You are sentenced to 15 minutes E-Jail. But because this is your first conviction, the sentence is suspended and the record destroyed.
nuclearboy:
Chairman, where art thou? ? ? ? ?
>hiccup!<

Commander Your honour, I was locked away observing the 15-minute e-jail before I realised it was a suspended verdict! grin  I should have presented myself earlier, but a certain lady from the jury held me up in traffic and I ended up getting booked by the mean-looking warden!
>hiccup!<
For now, I think I may be needing an elixir of sorts. . . all these guys chasing me with sirens, I can't begin to explain! I almost forgot. . it's January, and things happen after the new year celebrations subside! grin

I promise your honour to stay off the carbonated drinks for a while. .  after a couple of 'em 2nite! tongue
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
@toba- what da hell are you saying
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by nuclearboy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
Abu_T2:

How now? Do you really want an explanation as to why we say God is One Entity that has showed Himself in three different ways to Mankind or are you just looking for ways to bash Christianity? Trinity is a misused word. Read the concept as I explain above.

Viaro:

I was following my style of court. No jury. Just my Lordship! I hope it wasn't one of Abu's fans (I think you know who) that held (bottled/held you down/locked legs around you/climbed over you) you up in traffic ? BTW, never heard it called traffic before.  shocked Must be getting behind the times  wink

Aha, the other thing! Did you notice the smell that just came into this thread or am I the only one perceiving that rank odor? What kind of pesticide does one use for gay skunks?
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by theseeker2: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2010
toba:

why do muslims all use d moon for evrything they do.?They face d moon to pray&also ask from d moon on when to start ramadan.  why? Do u worship d moon?

listen to yourself. You just come here and spew vomit just because you want to talk. What direction is the moon? Pls respect yourself and stop making fool of your intellect
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by ShdAde: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2010
@Toba, Dont let me begin to think maybe Abu Zola is right for yabbing you at times oh. Whats muslims face the moon to pray? I've never heard of that one o. About the moon determining when we begin to fast, here's it:

A month in the Islamic calendar is the time between two new moons, which is approximately 29 or 30 days, unlike the gregorian calendar with pre-determined number of dates in a month, the moon is our guide, and the movement of the moon is guided by Allah. Allah is  the Lord of the Universe. Ramadan is the 9th month in the Isalmic calendar,the commencement of which is determined by whether a new moon is sighted or not. The only reason why people are more concerned about Ramadan is because they have to fast and would like to know when to commence their fasting, which is a pillar of Isalm.
For the Moon to go from one phase to the next similar phase—as seen from Earth—requires 29 days 12 hours 44 minutes. This period is called a lunar month. The Moon rotates once on its axis in the same period of time that it circles Earth, accounting for the fact that virtually the same portion of the Moon (the “near side”) is always turned toward Earth.
Microsoft ® Encarta ® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
[color=#006600][/color]

I hope this is clear.We dont worship the moon. Now, dont let me hear your busy body mouth spreading unverified tales o.
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2010
Na viaro mess,

@nuclearboy- i wouldn't want to argue with you again cos i respect u and am sure we won't reach anywhere,

what every xtrian say to me after long hour of debate about trinity is 'you can't understand, trinity doctrine is beyond man's understanding' by God this is what they use to say
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by debosky(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2010
Abu Zola you're here talking nonsense when your mates are trying to blow up planes in the US?

What a useless alfa you are. cheesy
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by nuclearboy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2010
Abu_T2:

Okay no wahala, but remember we didn't argue last time and we kept it very civil. Anyway, I just saw https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-298909.0.html#msg4219879 for the first time now and OMG, you are a STAR!!!!!!!!!! I almost peed myself laughing. I just hope you won't make me laugh myself into a heart attack. That would be terrorism O.

BTW, what do you really think about pagans i.e. people who worship NO God?
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by viaro: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2010
nuclearboy:

Viaro:

I was following my style of court. No jury. Just my Lordship!

I shoulda known! No wonder there's no appeal after your verdict! grin

I hope it wasn't one of Abu's fans (I think you know who) that held (bottled/held you down/locked legs around you/climbed over you) you up in traffic ? BTW, never heard it called traffic before. shocked Must be getting behind the times wink

Oh shooks! Your lordship. . the highlighted has caused me a lot of trouble already! grin
Fortunately, there were no 'climbing overs' or 'legs locking' anywhere sir. I happened to have taken too much shwepps, woke up late and ran off to an official appointment . . usually happens this time of year. Sadly, the lady at the office must have fallen out with somebody prior to my arrival, and I took all the hell that broke loose. So glad that my salary was not affected thereby, although getting booked by a warden was no small 'gift' for parking on the wrong side of the street!

Aha, the other thing! Did you notice the smell that just came into this thread or am I the only one perceiving that rank odor? What kind of pesticide does one use for gay skunks?

Honestly, your honour, shit smells these days on NL, and the best we could do is just take no notice. grin
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2010
For my understanding pagan is the act of worshipping a false god with aim of the false god to convey their plead to The Holy true God. This is pagan arab paganism
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
Wait a minute, What is abu_t2, hope the 'T' does not stand for terrorist,
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by nuclearboy(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2010
Welcome back, Viaro. Guess will follow your learned counsel and ignore the smell

T2:

You've made me start laughing again. Of course T2 means TERROR raised to the second power. NOT Terrorist! Sebi its you that said you will show no mercy. Anyway, you know I am just joking.
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by IbrahimB: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2010
@toba

why do muslims all use d moon for evrything they do.?They face d moon to pray&also ask from d moon on when to start ramadan.  why? Do u worship d moon?

Muslims don't worship the moon, neither do they face the moon to pray  smiley
However, Muslims base their religious observances on a Lunar Calendar.
Ramadan occurs on the 9th month of the lunar calendar.
Other people whose calendars are based on the moon are the Chinese and the Jews.

Hope that helps.
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

@toba-  what da hell are you saying
U will know by friday
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2010
Toba- plz don't give me hypertension, you know we are just playing and joke, you be correct guy
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
Nuclearboy, thats unfair but you read what i said there, i gave them ultimatum of 3 days to stop insulting our Allah and Muhammad and if they don't stop i will revenge it,
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

Toba- plz don't give me hypertension, you know we are just playing and joke,  you be correct guy
All this insanity of religious attack must stop from both sides.Abu u know u hav many enemies on nairaland who wants me to carryout my actions.I received 3mails today which i can post for u to see by pple who dnt like ur behaviour on NL
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
Am a newbie, you can ask, they started insulting Allah and Muhammad and when i told them to stop they didn't, what do u expect me to do, revenge ofcourse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Is Over Feeding A Sin? / Why Seek Ye The Living Among The Dead? He Is Risen! / How Can You Identify True Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.