Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible (5299 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Insanity - Video Of A Man Eating Human sh*t And Relishing It!!! Graphic Footage! / Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2010
@toba- it seems your insanity has taken to the next level, if you don't report me you are a bastard' get it right into ur skull
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Yisraylite(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ Abu Z

Top of da morning to you Bro!
@yisrael, gudmorning, whats the clown meant for ?

mr Nice guy is the clown I'm referring to,Bros like I said hold your peace, any conversation on NL is open for everyone to see,and some may not see your words as jokes with regards any terrorist jokes or comments, Naija is really sensitive right now b/cos of the actions of one person,so I would rather you and Toba buried the hatchet,so this doesn't escalate further!

Salamah!
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2010
@Yisraylite.Dnt advise abu,he wants to test my prowess.This time i hav sworn that get u at all cost.This morning,i told d DIRECTOR OF MILITARY INTELLIGENCE(DMI) in abuja,who inturn directed 2officers to monitor all ur post,i repeat all ur post on NL.Yisraylite,i told him d security polity is already heated up becos of muttalab,who has brought shame on over 140Million Nigeria.
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

@toba- it seems your insanity has taken to the next level,  if you don't report me you are a naughty person' get it right into your skull
Ok no problem.D battle line is drawn outside Nairaland
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Yisraylite(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ Toba

Bro's this is the escalation I sincerely had not hoped for sad

@ Abu Z Bro's I suggest you lay low for a minute or so ,no more back and forth with Toba, cos he seems to mean business
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2010
Hahahaha, who do you think you are talking to ? A kid ? You are a nonentity,

go to radio station and broadcast it as well, oponu oshi. And if you don't report me you remain a rascal bastard. La oju e
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2010
@yisraelite- i think i have to continue with the chaos coz this small boy thinks he can threaten me to stop whatever i am willing to do on this section,
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AKO1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2010
Let me know when y'all are ready to act like grown-ups.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Is Over Feeding A Sin? / Indecent Dressing Of A Curvy Lady In Church Goes Viral. / Why Seek Ye The Living Among The Dead? He Is Risen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.