Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible (5298 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Insanity - Video Of A Man Eating Human sh*t And Relishing It!!! Graphic Footage! / Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

Am a newbie, you can ask, they started insulting Allah and Muhammad and when i told them to stop they didn't, what do u expect me to do, revenge ofcourse
I here u.Just pipe low for d next couple of days.D Security system is heated up now due to farouks issue.D IG of police just issue a warrant of arrest to d interpol in d UK to arrest Nuhu ribadu to face an ungoing trial against him.D truth is im a Security officer my self.If i need to get u,i will do so.But Pls stop all these terrorism jokes,its not good for Nigerias image
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by debosky(m): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

Toba- plz don't give me hypertension, you know we are just playing and joke, you be correct guy

Hehehe toba I beg you to arrest Abu Zola - he is a terrorist in the making. The posts on nairaland show his tendencies. grin
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by JeSoul(f): 12:33am On Jan 07, 2010
Debosky, I wonder, for how long will you be in "solemn contemplation"? e don tay now cheesy
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 12:59am On Jan 07, 2010
Jesoul help me beg them o, na just papa ajasco i dey pretend and not true life.
@debosyky the sexuality mastes board, have mercy on poor abu, eh
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 07, 2010
Abu, i told u many pple dnt like u on Nl may u didnt believe that some pple mailed me to get u to d Nigerian Security Operatives now u can see,that all im saying is true.Pls change.I wont do u any harm but be gentle
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 1:33am On Jan 07, 2010
Ofcourse the xtrian detest me, as for the police or interpol,'their father' !
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by mazaje(m): 1:38am On Jan 07, 2010
Abuzo- la-la. . . . .
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 07, 2010
If any1 hates u, u re d cus.Muhsin,olabowale,olawale,jarus etc do critize xtians, no1 hates them becos they do it constructively.But d way u go about urs, lives much to be desired.Debosky is a mod& can even tell seun to ban u
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by lender(m): 1:54am On Jan 07, 2010
There is nothing God can give to ignorance generation than the bible he has given. Many read to their destruction. The bible is encoded in Holy Spirit language and to decode it u need Holy Spirit. Bible is not biology text book.
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by viaro: 2:08am On Jan 07, 2010
mazaje:

Abuzo- la-la. . . . .
Hehe. . you're shopping for trouble, the 'abuzo' brand!
Didn't you and I agree to let the 'la-la' chap a wee space?? grin
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2010
Toba am warning you
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by nuclearboy(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2010
Abuzo_T3:

Abu Zola:

Ofcourse the xtrian detest me, as for the police or interpol,'their father' !

grin grin grin

See why I said you're "terror" to the power of "X"? At least, you now acknowledge its the "xtrian" that detest you, not Christians cheesy
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by echo1986: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2010
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
@nuclear- You are insulting me
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by nuclearboy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
No, Abu, I am NOT. Just

playing with you and wanting you to smile, laugh and find fun instead of all the religious bashing. If you were willing to listen, no problem, but if not, at least take it easy and don't let people look at you as if you are a potential suicide bomber. Look at everything people are saying already. They think you are going around with bombs looking for who to kill. And the world is watching, believe me. You don't know what tomorrow will bring!

Just relax, laugh and try to learn like the rest of us instead of this non-stop fighting. Bin-Laden is sending other people's children to die but not his own and not himself. Don't let people see you as an extremist. It might affect you later.
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by JeSoul(f): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

Jesoul help me beg them o, na just papa ajasco i dey pretend and not true life.
@debosyky the sexuality mastes board, have mercy on poor abu, eh
Abu!!!  grin A fine bobo such as yourself should be enjoying life and relationships instead of chanting jihad. Listen to Nuclearboy.
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
Am not looking for anybody's trouble, is ur people.

nuclearboy what you said is true, thanks, i have an ambition of holding public office in a high rank after my graduation, i get people that can put me through and this can be use against me to destroy my reputation.

Since you and Toba are the intellectual on ground, at the mean time i will shealth my sword, i want you to open a thread where i will be reporting those who insult the Prophet and Allah, is up to you guys to deal with the miscreant, after dozen of reports if you don't do anything benevolent am sorry to say 'unrest will return in this section'.
So let peace reign, like the xtrian say,'abuzola is now born again' at the mean time.
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Yisraylite(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ Abu Z

Sheat your verbal sword Bro's, let's keep the sharp exchanges on an intellectual and a strictly factual level cool no need to give anyone ammo to come after you with! When I sense true talk , I acknowledge it and in this case nuclearboy is right!
They think you are going around with bombs looking for who to kill. And the world is watching, believe me. You don't know what tomorrow will bring!

Just relax, laugh and try to learn like the rest of us instead of this non-stop fighting. Bin-Laden is sending other people's children to die but not his own and not himself. Don't let people see you as an extremist. It might affect you later.

Peace be upon you! Salamah!
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
Thanks bro,
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by nuclearboy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't believe it. Yisraylite "sensed" true talk from ME? And Abu is now "born again FOR THE MEAN TIME! !"! Where is "Carbonated drinks" when you need him? I need his holy fumes tonight to celebrate this.

Sadly though, "the mean time" cannot last! People will come after you to prove you are lying and because you have a short fuse, you will play into their hands and explode, Abu! Which can only affect you and not them in the future. Plus you forget I have no power over what people post. I followed you around cos your posts always hold me in awe. I have no inclination to follow everyone and neither can I police Nairaland Religious section.

But we'll all enjoy your being born again for now. Meanwhile, should someone arrange a penterascal church for you to attend whist you're still born again? cheesy grin I would have sent you a Bible to read but I understand you have all the 4, 000 versions you said are in existence grin Can you at least read them for education now and not to find "bombs" for NL? wink
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by viaro: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
nuclearboy:

I don't believe it. Yisraylite "sensed" true talk from ME? And Abu is now "born again FOR THE MEAN TIME! !"! Where is "Carbonated drinks" when you need him? I need his holy fumes tonight to celebrate this.

Commander. . howdy, your honour. cheesy Yours truly has been 'around'. .  only busy between times. I hope to come back later tonight and belch up, if the powers that be would not be 'so kind' as to load me with overtime work tonight. Fingers crossed.

Abuzo-lala, whatz gwan man? Just wanted to salute. grin
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
@viaro- yara man wata guan,

@nuclearboy- i understand ur point, i will remain steadfast despite their temptation, what would you suggest to stop or dwind anti islam slogan,
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by viaro: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

@viaro- yara man wata guan,

. . .?? undecided

will somebody please help me translate? I know that is not arabic, nor is it a typo (considering our very articulate and resident 'lala'). . but where do I begin to decode the above? grin grin

No worries man. . salute.
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
No call me lala, ok ?
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Yisraylite(m): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ nuclearboy

Believe it Bro! smiley at the end of the day, we all are brothers even though diff ideaologies make seek to sow discord among us! now how we may choose to address those is entirely up to us !!
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by nuclearboy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Yisraylite:

Pleased to read this. Your posts on the other hand, (I think you do it for fun which your victims don't find funny) regularly seem high-handed and mocking). Many people come here to learn. Twould be nice not to ask questions like if Christians are beasts or cannibals moreso when it is clear you have a better understanding than some of those you support in such. Thats unfair to those who don't have the inner strength and conviction faith demands.

My hand in peace! smiley

@Abu_Mighty:

Nothing can stop people from being people. We are all just different and the way we write/think/act are informed by our background/exposure/education etc. What should matter to you is your own self and future. And know one thing. It is not you that can defend God. Defend your understanding, not your God.

BTW, what is this "lala" issue?
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Yisraylite(m): 12:05am On Jan 08, 2010
@nuclearboy

Gesture kindly accepted  smiley, I admit, I may sometimes operate with a heavy hand,I however look at it as shock therapy, there is a program here in Texas that sends wayward teens to the penitentiaries for a day to hang out with the hardcore lifers, needless to say after such a visit 98% of them swear never to be incarcerated for any reason! most times this provides the well deserved shock to their system which in turn forces them to make a change for the better.

As a warrior wink I don't hestitate to pull my double edged sword at a second's notice if I sense B.S coming my way and thats why I can understand Abu Z and also know that the advice you gave him was a heart felt one !
Cheers! Bro  smiley but let's keep the sharp exchanges going without the insults,taunting and what not,cos as iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend. - Pro 27:17

Salamah!
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 2:11am On Jan 08, 2010
@nuclear- i completely disagree with your last post, no one is fighting for God, why is it that you are on the defensive any time an exposure of jesus and the bible is made, the answer to that says it all. I again ask you what do you suggest to stop this hatred anti whatever slogan, is tit for tat if you insult islam i will do the same, you don't expect an unbalance platform or do you ?
And for Toba saying He is reporting me to the police or shiit let him go ahead with his stupid action, i was just acting to be scared just to fill the place with humour. And if you think am scared then go ahead with whatever audacity you got, am not frighten with your hypocrisy. Nuclear this harsh words is not meant for you is meant for those who think the other way round,
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by niceguy10: 4:17am On Jan 08, 2010
Poster i just find out that you are M.A.D. for posting this Poo here.
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Yisraylite(m): 5:40am On Jan 08, 2010
@nice-guy10

Pro 6:16 These six things YAHAWAH hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: 

Pro 6:17 A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood, 

Pro 6:18 A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil, 

Pro 6:19 A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord among brethren

It's people like you that make me want to unleash the wrath of my sword angry  we just got through making a peace treaty,and here you come wih your b.u.ll Poo undecided in an effort to inflame and bring more discord, look fool ! I'ain't a christian so that turn the check doctrine doesn't fly in my books, I would not hesitate to verbally fly your noggin if you chose to go down the path of wanton disrespect! I'll quickly take care of you like just King David did to Goliath,to make a complete end of your ignorant behavior.

i  just find out that your parents are M.A.D. for bringing  Poo like you into the world  angry Mr nice guy in wolves clothing

@Abu Z, Bros hold your peace , nah worry yuh self, I've got this clown  angry angry sad
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2010
@yisrael, gudmorning, whats the clown meant for ?
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2010
Abu, whats that nonsense for? Dont mess with me.If i want to take u up,its not becos of attack on xtianity or religion,but u re parading urself a terrorist which is against d laws of d land&may put u behind bars in d maximum prison.Its not a threat,BUT IM TELLING U WHAT I WILL DO TO U,IF U RE NOT CAREFUL.Do u think its only Nigerians dat read our posts on NL? Mind urself dnt dnt let me show u military madness,that may cost u ur membership on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Does The Bible Endorse Human Sacrifice? / Is Over Feeding A Sin? / Indecent Dressing Of A Curvy Lady In Church Goes Viral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.