Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj (1176 Views)

Somebody Help Me Beg Sinaj / I Have A Few Things To Say About Ibkayee, Twaci And Sinaj / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Everybody know the sweet Sinaj; i uploaded my pix not long ago and the guys hv been like "o my God"... They are going crazy abt me, i'm serious... They say i look alot like Sinaj and that we are twins... I am really blushing right now... Check my pix below, what do u think

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by MEGGATRON(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by greatnaija01: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEER-HOLDER

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
stale.

If you like her just say it already. This thread has got reverse psychology written all over it.
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by epelumi42(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

stale.

If you like her just say it already. This thread has got reverse psychology written all over it.

I honestly think you're using reverse psychology indiscriminately, considering the OP is oblivious of the psychological consequences of his action.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
epelumi42:

I honestly think you're using reverse psychology indiscriminately, considering the OP is oblivious of the psychological consequences of his action.

You think he is not doing this to seek her attention?
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by mofeoluwadassah: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Y u come beautiful like dis grin
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by epelumi42(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

There are two things (or more) involved. Either he has been spited by the lady and seeks a comeback by comparing her with a lady whose face holds no aesthetic value. Or he thinks Sinaj would try to massage her ego (or laugh her heart out) by saying she doesn't look like the girl in the picture. Either ways, he won't get a positive response, because girls won't exactly smile at a man who compares them with a skunk.

If OP's aim is to get her attention and probably a warm interaction, then it is a dead attempt.
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Safiaa(f): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Shes stunning
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
epelumi42:

i no sabi grammar
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
epelumi42:

There are two things (or more) involved. Either he has been spited by the lady and seeks a comeback by comparing her with a lady whose face holds no aesthetic value. Or he thinks Sinaj would try to massage her ego (or laugh her heart out) by saying she doesn't look like the girl in the picture. Either ways, he won't get a positive response, because girls won't exactly smile at a man who compares them with a skunk.

If OP's aim is to get her attention and probably a warm interaction, then it is a dead attempt.
u be he-goat
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by femolacqua(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
I'm speechless
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by epelumi42(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Smallville10:
u be he-goat

Your statement is undeserving of a knowledgeable response since you may have a problem comprehending it. It would seem I'm exchanging words with a buck or a 'he-goat' as you put it.
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
ur beauty left me speechless cheesy
dextology,SINZ,jacksparr0w127,kennyID17..
wat do u think? grin

Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
epelumi42:

Your statement is undeserving of a knowledgeable response since you may have a problem comprehending it. It would seem I'm exchanging words with a buck or a 'he-goat' as you put it.
HE-GOAT
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

attention ke... Sinaj na my babe
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:
dexto.logy,S.INZ,jack.sparr0w127,ken.nyID17..
wat do u think? grin
Present sir
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Present sir
isnt her beauty making u speechless? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

isnt her beauty making u speechless? cheesy
Kim K is a learner where this one dey cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Kim K is a learner where this one dey cheesy cheesy
abi ooo grin
had she been queen of sheba then king solomon would have fainted with desire cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Stevengerd(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:
wat do u think? grin
Wetin Concern Al Dis People U Mention With Dis Naw... Ara Cancus Tan Soh Leleyi
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Wetin Concern Al Dis People U Mention With Dis Naw... Ara Cancus Tan Soh Leleyi
haba bros i jus want dem to come admire a queen na cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Stevengerd(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:
Ok. No Hard Feelings

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Stevengerd(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:
Ok. No Hard Feelings

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:
dextol.ogy,SI.NZ,jacksparr0.w127,ke.nnyID17..
wat do u think? grin
Hian embarassed slow down bro...

©YBR
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by KennyID17(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:
wat do u think? grin

Lefulefu! Which kain wahala b this na? angry

C as her beauty just crack my phone's screen embarassed

Her hotness was too much for my screen,so Tay d tin crack grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
KennyID17:

Lefulefu! Which kain wahala b this na? angry

C as her beauty just crack my phone's screen embarassed

Her hotness was too much for my screen,so Tay d tin crack grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Oga Rele@se S*xt@pe Of How Madam Secretary Svcks His D!ckk In His Off!ce / The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. / What Do I Do With This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.