Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? (51869 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Best Man Accused Of Marrying Groom’s Wife Speaks / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by TinaAnita(f): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2017
BSoul1001:

Yes, that is also true. The beauty about drugs is that they can be used for a multitude of things. What ties the two is that metformin balances out insulin. As some know diabetes is insulin resistant. Thats why that medication is used. Now why someone with a hormonal imbalance would use that medication is because they to are insulin resistant. The body doesn't produce that much insulin, little to none while imbalanced. Doctors call it PCOS as I mentioned before. If there is no insulin then your body hold on to fat and does not secrete the natural hormones that needed to be released for a normal cycle, normal metabolism. It's almost like putting a damn at the end of a river stopping a river flow. So the metformin is soley to produced insulin that will help the body release its natural hormonal functions. I've been dealing with this for 8years now. I'm not taking it yet because I'm not trying to get pregnant at this time, but will be soon. I've had a lot of time to research and consult with my doctor. If you have questions YouTube why metformin works for women with PCOS wink

It's not ment to take forever but its to help the condition. Every women is different and may use different doseges for it to work.

You can live happily have lots children with this condition. And because of the medication you may be exposed to to help. You have a high chance of multiple births at once. The goal is to get you ovulating!

Thanks for your explanations and pardon my curiosity

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2017
YourWife:

I thought metformin (glucophage) is a biguanide, used for d treatment of type 2 diabetis? Never knew it to be a hormonal modulator, more so a remedy to oligomenorrhea or amenorrhea.

Yes, that is also true. The beauty about drugs is that they can be used for a multitude of things. What ties the two is that metformin balances out insulin. As some know diabetes is insulin resistant. Thats why that medication is used. Now why someone with a hormonal imbalance would use that medication is because they to are insulin resistant. The body doesn't produce that much insulin, little to none while imbalanced. Doctors call it PCOS as I mentioned before. If there is no insulin then your body hold on to fat and does not secrete the natural hormones that needed to be released for a normal cycle, normal metabolism. It's almost like putting a damn at the end of a river stopping a river flow. So the metformin is soley to produced insulin that will help the body release its natural hormonal functions. I've been dealing with this for 8years now. I'm not taking it yet because I'm not trying to get pregnant at this time, but will be soon. I've had a lot of time to research and consult with my doctor. If you have questions YouTube why metformin works for women with PCOS wink

It's not ment to take forever but its to help the condition. Every women is different and may use different doseges for it to work.

You can live happily have lots children with this condition. And because of the medication you may be exposed to to help. You have a high chance of multiple births at once. The goal is to get you ovulating!
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by transient123(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Infertility lipsrsealed My guy you want to end your generation abi? undecided

Chai, see advice, you bad gaan.
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
TinaAnita:

Thanks for your explanations and pardon my curiousity

Your welcome, spreading knowledge is my goal. It was no problem.
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by mastermaestro(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
cassidy1996:
Na GOD get power, even some women wey dem period they rush like tap are still barren

A wise man, you.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Charly68: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
cassidy1996:
Na GOD get power, even some women wey dem period they rush like tap are still barren
God bless you my brother,many people are very myopic about the issues of life,they assume life is mathematics ...Open eyes yet can't see..No wonder they grope with darkness in day light.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Im having my period like a harmattan season too grin grin grin

Irregular period is usually due to hormonal imbalance...i used to take some meds before coz i really wanted to have a regular period but i find it annoying...it distract my biznes so i stopped it grin tongue

There's a lot of meds at the market right now that can help females to be fertile if they wanted to conceive wink
Go and treat your infection my dear.
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Harinholar(f): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fmartin:
no opinion
Hummmmm
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
KennyID17:

Oya take this, it should be of help grin grin grin tongue
Good morning from this side cheesy wink
I've not seen this type before.
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by ifyain: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
That is not a problem because most times it is caused by stress, besides my wife had similar problem but she went on to have three kids for me.I was worried but life is all about risks, even a so called normal lady can also be infertile. the choice is yours at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by epistleNow(m): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
BossAndaz

Get her to use Swedish Bitters or Living Bitters, and between 2 - 3 months her period will be regular.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by alsudaes1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
cassidy1996:
Wallaahi, no doubts

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
BarrElChapo:

It's your genotype that determines sickle cell

AS+AS or SS+AS.. Find out and good luck
wow okkkm thhanks. but is Oand another O compatible??
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by PinkParkx: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
i have a friend who also had this same 'condition' like you put it. she had her 1st child within 9 months of her marriage and just welcomed another child about 3 weeks ago. Nothing is impossible.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Quinn22(f): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
He said: I don't want to find myself in a situation whereby we will be unable to have kids on the long run.

That means he's thinking of abandoning her sad
BarrElChapo:

Your reply is all wrong. He is worried he didn't say he has left or wants to leave... if he were impotent won't she be worried and seek advice too angry
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by omogidi234(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
BarrElChapo:

I have a feeling you are lawyer ??

Thanks my learned colleague. You are sighted too.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by piagetskinner(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
if she has fertility issues...I don't think u should marry her o...

to avoid stories that touch

but if u have faith..go on with her...after all it is God that gives children, not ur sexual prowess
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by fpeter(f): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
cr7rooney10:
Email me. Na small problem

Give the solution here, you will be helping a lot of people.
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by firebaby(f): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
cassidy1996:

This message will really encourage people...its only God that can do it...what about a 55years old woman who has stopped mestruating and gave birth to a bouncing baby girl....it can only be GOD

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Quinn22(f): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Yes I did read it through undecided

If it were the other way round, would he like it for her to abandoned him because his sperm count is low? undecided

He said:I don't want to find myself in a situation whereby we will be unable to have kids on the long run.

So he's thinking of leaving her. And some people are like, "don't let love blind your eyes"

Those people that are saying such, I know they won't want their gf to leave them if they have a low sperm count.

Gangster1ms
JamesReacher:
What is this one using to compare? Impotence and irregular menstrual flow. You read it through?
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by geekybabe(f): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
HermajestyQ:
Just to be on the save side so that you don't have issues after marrying her, I will advice that you try to get her pregnant to be sure that she can actually conceive. Desperate situation calls for desperate measures, though am not an advocate of premarital sex but one has to be careful these days.

85% of women menstruate 3 times a year? really? That is one hell of a statisticss
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by ukeleh: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
There is no risk in marrying her by the grace of God. What matters is ovulation not menstrual flow. There is this woman that never sees menses but had nine children.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
You don't love her. Pls leave her now so she may find someone else who will love and help her through it.

BossAndaz:
Hello friends,
Please i have been dating this lady for quite sometime now and I really do like her but each time I think of getting married to her I get worried about a certain condition she has.
I observed that she hardly talks about her period and when I asked her about it she opened up and told me that she doesn't have a regular flow. She sees her period like at most three times a year or so.
She said her family doctor has told her not to worry that when she is set for marriage they is something they will do so that she wouldn't have issues with getting pregnant.

This has been so worrisome and I don't want to find myself in a situation whereby we will be unable to have kids on the long run.

Please does anyone know about this sort of situation?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by fpeter(f): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
OP, if you truly love her then stand by her. I guess she has PCOS and it can be managed. A friend of mine sees her period only once in a year and today she has a daughter. I see my period monthly but I am still trying to get pregnant, so ultimately na God dey do am...children are from God. Have you also gone for male fertility tests? Don't be discouraged, medicine has advanced and there's a lot that she can do to help her chances of being fertile. Join us on the TTC thread and you'll learn more about hormonal imbalance and likely cures for it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by airminem(f): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
If You Love The Lady, Go Ahead And Spend The Rest Of Your Life Together Cos You Will Have Lovely Kids

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by Krisddon: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
BossAndaz:
Hello friends,
Please i have been dating this lady for quite sometime now and I really do like her but each time I think of getting married to her I get worried about a certain condition she has.
I observed that she hardly talks about her period and when I asked her about it she opened up and told me that she doesn't have a regular flow. She sees her period like at most three times a year or so.
She said her family doctor has told her not to worry that when she is set for marriage they is something they will do so that she wouldn't have issues with getting pregnant.

This has been so worrisome and I don't want to find myself in a situation whereby we will be unable to have kids on the long run.

Please does anyone know about this sort of situation?
Try rough play mk u know weda u fit score goal, It's called testing strategy. Thank me later grin grin
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by cheyi(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
She needs freeflow..

Contact 08099995248

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by dipznano: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

Its either hormonal imbalance or if she on birth control it happens

But don't get me wrong also can be a sign that she may struggle to get pregnant as not releasing enough eggs or healthy eggs

So you can't say really till you actually seek real professional help .. go to fertility clinic they will tell you straight up .

hello bae... where av thou bin?
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by firebaby(f): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
HermajestyQ:
Just to be on the save side so that you don't have issues after marrying her, I will advice that you try to get her pregnant to be sure that she can actually conceive. Desperate situation calls for desperate measures, though am not an advocate of premarital sex but one has to be careful these days.

This idea isn't bad at all
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by prettyesther20: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
linearity:

How can one ovulate without menstruating?

Are you saying that, there are situations where the ovaries will release the egg and the uterus would not be prepared ahead of time to accept this egg in case it get fertilized?

Also, I think it is the same hormone that controls both the egg release and the uterian prep, the later get broken down in the absence of fertilization, resulting in menstruation.
So u haven't heard of gymnasts, who hardly menstruate cause of vigorous exercise get pregnant?
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? by dipznano: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Benekruku:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A swear ur head dey der

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.