Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Question Of The Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day? (367 Views)

Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? / Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day? by akintom45(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2017
Question Of The Day
Dear RELATIONSHIP MATTERS FOR MEN AND WOMEN,you told me marriage is for better and for worse. Its my own case different? When my husband was coming to me for marriage, I told him the things I want in a man, I even mentioned smoking, that I hate smokers with passion becsuse I'm allergic to the smells. He swore to me that he doesn't smoke. I said Ok, and accepted his proposal, we did our traditionL and white wedding last 8 months, and i'm 4 months pregnant now.
Hmmm, my husband has changed totally, I never knew he is a born smoker. 30 minutes never passes by without him smoking. I have tried talking to him in a wifely manner, he told me in the face that he can never stop it, that smoking is part of him, his hobby, and I should never bother talking him out of it.
Each time he smokes, he would want to kiss me, and doing that always gives me a running stomach, I will end up vomiting. I can't stay close to people smoking and let alone kissing the person, i'm allergic to that. Last night, he wanted to make love to me, I accepted, but when he wanted to kiss me, I refused, he started forcing me, I then pushed him out, he got angry and hit me mercilesly on my pregnancy, I cried biterly with pains all over me, and that yesterday night was not his first, he has been beating me during the process of love making. Last week Tuesday, he was smoking in the sitting room, I stood up to leave, to avoid perceiving the smells, he said that I should sit there, I told him the smell will make me feel sick, he know i'm pregnant, all he told me was that, I'm his property, he bought me with his money, I will do everything he ask me to do. So, I respected him as my husband, I remained there and was perceiving it, with all the tears running down my cheeks.
I can't endure these pains any longer. I'm sending you this mail from the hospital, I can't go back to that demon, I have made up my mind for a divorce.
Question?
What do you suggest this lady should do?
Re: Question Of The Day? by Fmartin(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2017
after u hv decided to divorce, wat else do want us to say?

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are Ready For A New Reltionship After A Breakup / You Need To See This,if You Are A Business Owner (www.emailforest.com) / Religion Shouldn't Be A Unique Criterion For Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.