Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Please Your Advice Count. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Advice Count. (3917 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
I have been in love with this guy for two years.when he was a student during his one year I T.so all of a sudden this guy traveled without telling me only for him to call me after 2years asking that I should forgive him that he doesn't know what came over him.mean why am currently into a serious relationship and his threatening me that he will kill himself if I didn't accept him that he has been to so many places but couldn't find someone like me.please what can I do am really confuse about this.

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by shalom4eva(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Follow ur heart nkem
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Don't leave your current relationship for him, that's how some guys will travel out and be feeling like say they don make am, only to come back when you have moved on with your life

He has tried other relationships within that 2years and it didn't work out, only for him to come back to you.

Don't accept him, for he will still ditch you again when he meets another lady.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Let him kill himself, when he dies, go and pay condolence visit to his family and eat at his burial.

A nairalander has been in a dilemma over accepting an ex that threatened to kill himself if she didn't marry him. She left her new fiancee and when back to marry her ex, now the marriage is not up to two months and she wants a divorce. You can also tread that path.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by OurworkComNg1: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
I have been in love with this guy for two years.when he was a student during his one year I T.so all of a sudden this guy traveled without telling me only for him to call me after 2years asking that I should forgive him that he doesn't know what came over him.mean why am currently into a serious relationship and his threatening me that he will kill himself if I didn't accept him that he has been to so many places but couldn't find someone like me.please what can I do am really confuse about this.

op,this is September o, were you able to push your ex out of your life or right back inside your life
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
OurworkComNg1:

op,this is September o, were you able to push your ex out of your life or right back inside your life

Please I don't know how it came to front page.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by OurworkComNg1: 7:32am On Sep 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Please I don't know how it came to front page.
ok, so what happened?? what did you do about your ex??
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2017
OurworkComNg1:

ok, so what happened?? what did you do about your ex??

I don't know anything about him again.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by OurworkComNg1: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

I don't know anything about him again.
ok ma
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2017
Let him die. Dont forget to invite us to go eat rice o
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by AreaFada2: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
I have been in love with this guy for two years.when he was a student during his one year I T.so all of a sudden this guy traveled without telling me only for him to call me after 2years asking that I should forgive him that he doesn't know what came over him.mean why am currently into a serious relationship and his threatening me [b]that he will kill himself [/b]if I didn't accept him that he has been to so many places but couldn't find someone like me.please what can I do am really confuse about this.

So my dear, is this obodo oyinbo guy still alive? shocked shocked
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
AreaFada2:

Hahaha am telling you oooh.the mad guy is still alive.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
AreaFada2:

Hahaha am telling you oooh.the mad guy is still alive
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by AreaFada2: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Hahaha am telling you oooh.the mad guy is still alive

Hehehehe. So it was a cheap blackmail. funny dude. grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
AreaFada2:

Hehehehe. So it was a cheap blackmail. funny dude. grin grin grin grin cheesy

Is well oooh.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hope You Know I Am The One undecided
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by AceDomino(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2018
Girls are always funny, why were you even bothered by his words? Or do you still love him more than your current boyfriend? He only wants a piece of your cake and goodies... Let him kill himself and call your back after another 2 years that he's risen from the dead just because he still couldn't find anyone like your on the other side of the horizon.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
I love ur profile esp your picture message
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

You are there.am with you jare
Nne I want to upload my picture and location on Nl is it right for me to do that
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
amani63:
Nne I want to upload my picture and location on Nl is it right for me to do that

Hmmm I don't really see anything wrong with it (unless you don't want girls to start disturbing oooh) tongue
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I love ur profile esp your picture message

Thanks grin
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Hmmm I don't really see anything wrong with it (unless you don't want girls to start disturbing oooh) tongue
I don't want uninvited guests
Well thanks joor
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
amani63:
I don't want uninvited guests
Well thanks joor

Uwc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 14, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Yeah am not planning to leave my current relationship because of him.

You got your answer.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:12am On Jan 14, 2018
You're into​ a serious relationship in less than 2yrs he traveled? In other words, you had a backup boyfriend before he traveled right? you were probably double dating so no advice for you.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
You're into​ a serious relationship in less than 2yrs he traveled? In other words, you had a backup boyfriend before he traveled right? you were probably double dating so no advice for you.

Lol just saw this

(1) (2) (Reply)

t. / Ladies With Bulging Calf Muscles / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.