Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Please Your Advice Count. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Advice Count. (3913 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2017
I have been in love with this guy for two years.when he was a student during his one year I T.so all of a sudden this guy traveled without telling me only for him to call me after 2years asking that I should forgive him that he doesn't know what came over him.mean why am currently into a serious relationship and his threatening me that he will kill himself if I didn't accept him that he has been to so many places but couldn't find someone like me.please what can I do am really confuse about this.

2 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Gshegg: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2017
My dear please stay put where you are at the moment since its a good place.. That guy left you for 2 years without even contacting, and suddenly pops back on the radar. Block him! Don't let him destroy your new found love..

5 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by LePrezident(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Lol.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by DannyJ19(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2017
block am infact change ur number....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Freewoman(f): 10:01am On Apr 20, 2017
Let him kill him self first and come back here to tell us how

rebirthforgoody:
I have been in love with this guy for two years.when he was a student during his one year I T.so all of a sudden this guy traveled without telling me only for him to call me after 2years asking that I should forgive him that he doesn't know what came over him.mean why am currently into a serious relationship and his threatening me that he will kill himself if I didn't accept him that he has been to so many places but couldn't find someone like me.please what can I do am really confuse about this.

4 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by laamdee: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2017
He should kill himself that's a good suggestion at least that will allow u some peace. He is a selfish person. Avoid him like plague cos he is one.

3 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2017
Gshegg:
My dear please stay put where you are at the moment since its a good place.. That guy left you for 2 years without even contacting, and suddenly pops back on the radar. Block him! Don't let him destroy your new found love..

Thanks I do appreciate this alot
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2017
DannyJ19:
block am infact change ur number....

I changed my number before but didn't know how he got it back.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=laamdee post=55737006]He should kill himself that's a good suggestion at least that will allow u some peace. He is a selfish person. Avoid him like plague cos he is one.[/quote

Thanks alot I will try my best to avoid him.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2017
You are in a new relationship and it's working fine right? Ignore him.

©YBR

4 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by darbeelicous(f): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2017
delete him Asap!! cool

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2017
Why're you even thinking about going back to someone who ditched you for two years? Forget about him and continue your serious r/ship with your current boo.

3 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2017
NotOfThis:
Why're you even thinking about going back to someone who ditched you for two years? Forget about him and continue your serious r/ship with your current boo.

Yeah am not planning to leave my current relationship because of him.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2017
NotOfThis:
Perhaps she's considering him 'cause he travelled. Not taking into consideration the fact that the guy ditched her for two years.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Meekmind(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2017
My EX told me same thing that she'd kill herself if i leave her 4 years ago...Guess what?

She is still alive... undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

So why are you confused if you knew what to do?.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2017
kimbra:
So why are you confused if you knew what to do?.

Because he said that his going to kill himself.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Because he said that his going to kill himself.
He won't kill himself. He's seeking for sympathy from you 'cause he knows you would give in if he threatens "Suicide".

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2017
kimbra:
Perhaps she's considering him 'cause he's outside the country. Not taking into consideration the fact that the guy ditched her for two years.
Hmm, you've a point; I hope she's​ not enticed by him being outside Nigeria.

rebirthforgoody:

Great.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2017
Meekmind:
My EX told me same thing that she'd kill herself if i leave her 4 years ago...Guess what?

Wow
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by firstking01(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2017
That dude can never kill himself believe me...he's saying that cos ya lot who are girls have weak and feeble minds and because he knows you can with the fear of phobia make re-considerations....most times it works tho.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tell him that you have moved on, he can go and hang himself..
Why do guys leave just for them to come back when the last have moved on?

Its stupid and crazy.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
firstking01:
That dude can never kill himself believe me...he's saying that cos ya lot who are girls have weak and feeble minds and because he knows you can with the fear phobia make re-considerations....most times it works tho.

It will never work this time around believe me.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by firstking01(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

It will never work this time around believe me.
Shiiii, it will work cos you still sounding like you 've got some reservoir of love somewhere deep down in your heart for him.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Meekmind(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Wow

Na so me sef shout ooo...
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 21, 2017
kill himself kwa? shebi he knows d road 2 lagos lagoon.mtchew.resorting to cheap blackmail in order 2 get u back.make im quick die abeg,we 2 plenty 4 dis country.weakassed sloppy,soft hoe of a nigga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Young03(m): 6:03am On Apr 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Wow

cant u reason a solution out for urselve witout bringing it here

everybody is tellin u to block him
Thats not d solution, he has appologised, i am not sayin u should start datin him, bt make him understand ur occupied now

how r u sure,ur new date will marry u

play ur game well,he might b d rightful person

shalom

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 21, 2017
Datapoboi:
kill himself kwa? shebi he knows d road 2 lagos lagoon.mtchew.resorting to cheap blackmail in order 2 get u back.make im quick die abeg,we 2 plenty 4 dis country.weakassed sloppy,soft hoe of a nigga.

You are there.am with you jare
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Blackfire(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2017
NotOfThis:

Wrong advice
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Blackfire(m): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2017
Meekmind:

But something died.
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Meekmind(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yea...her mum died three months later

r.I.P late Mrs Onabamiro
Re: Please Your Advice Count. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Young03:

cant u reason a solution out for urselve witout bringing it here

how r u sure,ur new date will marry u

play ur game well,he might b d rightful person

shalom

whether or not he'll marry her, how are you sure this pleading dude will marry her too.

Who knows why he came back?

It's so clear. ***bleep***

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) / When Can I Have Sex With My GF After ABORTION. / "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.