Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Having Feelings For Ur Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Feelings For Ur Friend (1078 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Feelings For Ur Friend by chiraqDemon(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Im reserved when it comes to girls, i prefer to know what im getting to before i ask a girl out, and that brings me to the topic, i can only have feelings for long time friends, if i start catching feelings ill just start hanging out more n studying her then i pop the question (reason is that im not somebody that can stand any emotional stress, most times i battle with depression n have to act normal around ppl so any emotional stress might send me over the edge of a bridge, so i do the study stuff to make sure im going into the right ship.

Now how do u do this without getting fz'd b4 u pop d question
Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by dingbang(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Though some of them may lead u on but a man with much experience in d friendzone would notice such signs grin

She constantly calls you bro.. Bruv.. Brother.. Dearie.. Love... Don't fall for that...

If she wants you to be her boyfriend she will be very jealous.. And dats a sign..
Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Its very much okay, but don't be friendzoned.
Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by hibiscus76(f): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Im reserved when it comes to girls, i prefer to know what im getting to before i ask a girl out, and that brings me to the topic, i can only have feelings for long time friends, if i start catching feelings ill just start hanging out more n studying her then i pop the question (reason is that im not somebody that can stand any emotional stress, most times i battle with depression n have to act normal around ppl so any emotional stress might send me over the edge of a bridge, so i do the study stuff to make sure im going into the right ship.

Now how do u do this without getting fz'd b4 u pop d question

really I didn't get the message you were trying to pass across buh it'll be easier to friendzone you if you wanna hang out a lot with a lady before making her understand your real intentions cuz she'll get used to hanging out with you as just a friend and the day you pop the question, she'll be like "don't you think we are better off being friends??" you'll still be heart broken in the end ..so, its better to face reality head on and just take whatever she says at the onset, that way you won't feel bad for a long time cuz you ain't so commited just yet

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by chiraqDemon(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
hibiscus76:
really I didn't get the message you were trying to pass across
Basically how do u get close to a girl b4 asking her out without getting friendzoned
Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by Fmartin(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
mhiztenderly i wana hug u tenderly lipsrsealed
Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fmartin:
Awwwwwwww!
Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by Fmartin(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Awwwwwwww!
if You wouldn't mind smiley
Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by chiraqDemon(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
But i mean why do ppl get fzd in the first place, ur looking for someone to share alll ur emotional stress n best moments, then he comes along n u mske him ur brother, only to go and pick up someone that only fvcks and stresses and then he is gone...just don't gettit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by nepapole(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fmartin:
Ashawo. U no even know weda Na man.
Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by Fmartin(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
nepapole:
Ashawo. U no even know weda Na man.
do u knw d meaning of hug? pastor
Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by nepapole(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fmartin:
do u knw d meaning of hug? pastor
Wud u have said that to a male moniker? Imam.
Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by Fmartin(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
nepapole:

Wud u have said that to a male moniker? Imam.
dictective get loss.. do we hv any biz?
Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by nepapole(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fmartin:
dictective get loss.. do we hv any biz?
U too crius bro. Loosen up man. U suppos don see since say Na joke I dey. Nawa for u ooo.
Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by Stanleysteno(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
chiraqDemon:
But i mean why do ppl get fzd in the first place, ur looking for someone to share alll ur emotional stress n best moments, then he comes along n u mske him ur brother, only to go and pick up someone that only fvcks and stresses and then he is gone...just don't gettit
finally! Thought i was the only guy confused about this.. I've be looking for the perfect answer to this but got nothing, I'm beginning to think there is no answer to dis...
As for me, i will prefer dating a friend to someone i just met
Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by chiraqDemon(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Stanleysteno:

finally! Thought i was the only guy confused about this.. I've be looking for the perfect answer to this but got nothing, I'm beginning to think there is no answer to dis...
As for me, i will prefer dating a friend to someone i just met
Exactly man, i prefer a friend cos i know her n she knows me.
So then why would i want to approach someone i know almost nothing about rather than someone whose flaws i know and who has been by me for sometime

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by Fmartin(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
nepapole:

U too crius bro. Loosen up man. U suppos don see since say Na joke I dey. Nawa for u ooo.
lipsrsealed
Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by Curvinus(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Basically how do u get close to a girl b4 asking her out without getting friendzoned

From personal experience, women are usually the ones who do the approaching but in a subtle manner. So, before you proceed, here are some of the signs you need to look out for as indication of interest in you:

1. prolonged eye contact: You are having a chat on something mundane like the weather or other basic stuffs and out of the blues you realize she's starring intricately into your eyes, apparently imagining the sweet little things you could do to her behind closed . If this happens, you are in luck bro. Go for the kill.

2. Arms or shoulders brushes past your body in an obvious manner: Okay, she could have noticed you but probably your thoughts are engaged in something else or you are feigning ignorance. Then she slightly lets her arm or shoulder hit yours as she walks past you. It's her own way of saying hi dude?

3. Swinging hips to indicate sexual availability: If she does this in an exaggerated fashion, she could be suggesting she wants you to be in there at the finish.

4. Overt niceness:Guys do this all of the time but what a man can do.......

5. She smiles/laughs at your remarks.

6. She doesn't freak out at your sexual innuendos: Ha ha! Do I need to explain this?

7. She wants to know where you stay....

8. She gets annoyed that you are showing interest in other girls.

9. She leans playfully on your body: Okay there are other guys around maybe at a pool table or a gathering but she still gets close enough to greet you. It's her way of saying to other guys/girls to back off.

10. Talks to you in a respectful and submissive tone: She gets moist at the tone of your voice and responds accordingly.

Like I said, they are all subtle signs but could be the start of something big.

She may pursue you more aggressively though (like grab your balls, hug you tightly, jump on your body) if she thinks you're the real deal.

Good Luck.
Re: Having Feelings For Ur Friend by chukzonwa(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
ur rules may not b necessary for a target. the truth is most ladies rly dont knw how todefine what they want in a guy. you could be this good to her and be the heaven that she wants but the truth is one day you could be an EX. starting as friends could pay off...graduallly to a life partner but doesnt happen in all cases. hav come across friends that got married to a lady they never had any emotional flakes for at thier first meeting, buh it turned out to be the sweetest relationship they ever had and thus led to marriage. i think the most important thing about
both sides is to remain who ure are....freely relate with with the opposite sex for friendship sake ...not lookin at him or her as a potential lover. atimes this works out fine. your mr / miss right might not be that person u crave for ....u guys might not be emotionally compartible...
Curvinus:

From personal experience, women are usually the ones who do the approaching but in a subtle manner. So, before you proceed, here are some of the signs you need to look out for as indication of interest in you:

1. prolonged eye contact: You are having a chat on something mundane like the weather or other basic stuffs and out of the blues you realize she's starring intricately into your eyes, apparently imagining the sweet little things you could do to her behind closed . If this happens, you are in luck bro. Go for the kill.

2. Arms or shoulders brushes past your body in an obvious manner: Okay, she could have noticed you but probably your thoughts are engaged in something else or you are feigning ignorance. Then she slightly lets her arm or shoulder hit yours as she walks past you. It's her own way of saying hi dude?

3. Swinging hips to indicate sexual availability: If she does this in an exaggerated fashion, she could be suggesting she wants you to be in there at the finish.

4. Overt niceness:Guys do this all of the time but what a man can do.......

5. She smiles/laughs at your remarks.

6. She doesn't freak out at your sexual innuendos: Ha ha! Do I need to explain this?

7. She wants to know where you stay....

8. She gets annoyed that you are showing interest in other girls.

9. She leans playfully on your body: Okay there are other guys around maybe at a pool table or a gathering but she still gets close enough to greet you. It's her way of saying to other guys/girls to back off.

10. Talks to you in a respectful and submissive tone: She gets moist at the tone of your voice and responds accordingly.

Like I said, they are all subtle signs but could be the start of something big.

She may pursue you more aggressively though (like grab your balls, hug you tightly, jump on your body) if she thinks you're the real deal.

Good Luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Weird Or Is It Normal At All? Guys What Do You Think? / See What Actress Rita Edochie's Daughter Amanda Has To Say About PAGEANTRY / Help A Confuse Broda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.