Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! (20979 Views)

"No Wonder Milk Is Costly": Photo Of A Busty Slay Queen Tears Facebook Apart / Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. / My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
[s]
gypsey:
you can call people you haven't met names
and be rude to them but you couldn't even handle it yourself, your profile picture is disgusting says a lot about who you are, you are not even brave enough to show your own picture, FYI that's my real picture you can come after me if you wish, online threats? you say? how do else do you think people gets harmed? if you call that a threat then so be it, you obviously didn't read what I wrote correctly.
I can repeat what I wrote as many times as I wish, it got your attention didn't it? I am glad it did? you think by being obnoxious it makes you smart or clever?

look! I am going to be a grown up and quit this argument you so I will pass. ciao!
[/s]thrash!

you must be a bedroom fagg0t for letting my profile picture bother your skull. i don't have anybody to impress; whatever you find in my profile is my business...so fvck off and stay your lane!

if you were smart yourself you wouldn't have taken those jabs at me in the first place. you thought i would ignore or back down abi?...and now you're forming "Mr Clever".

i don't have your time now. i dey watch match.

1 Like

Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
gypsey:
look! you can keep pointing my mistakes is still does mean you have made sense grin grin being able to spell i English doesn't make you intelligent, Russian Prime minister doesn't speak or write in English but he is still considered one of the most powerfull men on earth, i feel like I ve been having an argument with a juvenile so i am going to move on! ciao!
nah!

i was actually baring your stupidity in your face for saying i don't make sense.

FOH!
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
nah!

i was actually baring your stupidity in your face for saying i don't make sense.

FOH!
thanks! for making me look stupid it will help me improve grin.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
nah!

FOH!
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by Debbiepaul(f): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
stamapro:
2 to 1,d yes ve it. Wil kip ma observatn 2 ma self den. Api wkend
thank you wishing you the best weekend ever.

1 Like

Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
[s][/s]thrash!

you must be a bedroom fagg0t for letting my profile picture bother your skull. i don't have anybody to impress; whatever you find in my profile is my business...so fvck off and stay your lane!

if you were smart yourself you wouldn't have taken those jabs at me in the first place. you thought i would ignore or back down abi?...and now you're forming "Mr Clever".

i don't have your time now. i dey watch match.
you must be fagg0t to know a fagg0t grin and if I choose to show my picture it is my business, i have children to attend to enjoy the game, you probably thought I would give you the satisfaction by being rude back to you take my advice grow up!
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
[s][/s]thrash!

bedroom fagg0t fvck off and stay your lane!

that is why Nigerian are internecine, you black folks are rude and hurting each other, and the one who is more rude , wins.

but, in front of a white person, such as me, you are docile and submissive like a mouse.

by the way, your natural English (which you use when talking to your countryman and letting your guard down) is terribly awful.....look at my English , so perfect, as sweet and silky as viju-chinese -milk.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
nah!

i was stupidity i don't make sense.

FOH!

since you are defending viju-ASIAN-milk so assiduously, and I am a possible Asian(according to your words), don't you find yourself a little bit contradictory ?

drink less viju-chinese-milk, and you will be more qualified to be a sensible human. or else you would take an Indian to be your master and bow to him.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
i reiterate you're an idiot because every single post you have dropped here reeks of acute stupidity. only a prepubescent dolt who repeats JAMB every year writes the way you do.
how dare you jump into an argument that you don't know the cause? (b]what is jamb ? a pillar at the door side?[/b] )

that op is an old indian troll and scammer by the name of vinshu. sometimes it's male, sometimes female...i still don't know the sex of the crook behind that account; but his mission on nairaland is to scam and insult black people...nigerians in particular. so, i have my reasons for accosting to accost him. and you stupidly jumped in without asking questions.

stop making online threats. just show me your real picture to make the job easy.

you may end up like the loser that sired you if you continue this way.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
if you actually you have seen the topic and read the content and still maintainmaintained that the deludeddelusive op is making sense, then you're a tool!

vijumilk contains mostly sugar, milk, water and some colouring ingredients...how the hell can those stimulate sexual desire? or you want to tell me you don't know what aphrodisiac means?

i wouldn't have made any submission to this thread if the op had warned of the possibility of having diabetes whilethrough drinking vijumilk.

you're free to _wank your frustration off by looking at my picture.

silly dolt!

Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
wtf is is India ?

I can see you do have made an effort when you were arguing with me , thanks for your participating.

you made dramatically fewer grammatical errors, when you were talking to me. was my English smoothing yours out ? or you were awed by a white person and forced yourself to write it in a correct way ?
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
iDiOTa!!

it's "word for word", not "words for words".

you have been here for more than 10 minutes, what takes you such a long time to write something ?

is it a long lecture full of your spit ? or, busy referring to your dictionary , in order not to bungle your English again ?
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
whywhyogun:

I can see you do have made an effort when you were arguing with me , thanks for your participating.

you made dramatically fewer grammatical errors, when you were talking to me. was my English smoothing yours out ? or you were awed by a white person and forced yourself to write it in a correct way ?
indian troll!

simple comprehension shouldn't be a challenge to you! where did you see "while" in my post? i used to think garlic helps improve the sight but your blind argument is making me have doubts. and now you're editing my posts and adding words that were never there. ..it shall not be well with you!

"maintain" is both present and present continuous tense...so i used it because that fool was still arguing with me at the time.

if you don't what jamb stands for, ask google.

lastly, get fresh garlic to eat. your vision is impaired.

bloody indian!

1 Like

Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
whywhyogun:

you have been here for more than 10 minutes, what takes you such a long time to write something ?

is it a long lecture full of your spit ? or, busy referring to your dictionary , in order not to bungle your English again ?
fool!

i was watching the madrid vs barcelona match. besides, i don't have the time to entertain a bloody indian from desi.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
indian troll!

"maintain" is both present and present continuous tense...so i used it because that fool was still arguing with me at the time.

bloody indian!

if you actually you have seen the topic and read the content and still maintain that the deluded op is making sense, then you're a tool!

before "then", all verbs should use the same tense.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
indian troll!

simple comprehension shouldn't be a challenge to you! where did you see "while" in my post? i used to think garlic helps improve the sight but your blind argument is making me have doubts. and now you're editing my posts and adding words that were never there. ..it shall not be well with you!

if you don't what jamb stands for, ask google.

lastly, get fresh garlic to eat. your vision is impaired.

bloody indian!
you know her?
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
]

if you don't kmow what jamb stands for, ask google.

bloody indian!
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

you know her?
i don't know if it's a he or a she but this is the same vinshu that was busted 2 years ago for scamming nairalanders.

the fool came again with another male account and claimed he's from ukraine...and he was busted again!

now he's back as a pervert, creating a dozen threads each day and making no sense.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
fool!

i was watching the madrid vs barcelona match. besides, i don't have the time to entertain a bloody indian from desi.

I suggest you to spend more time learning your English instead of watching meaningless TV shows which have nothing to do with your race

anyway, you will find out how poor your English is after you finish your school time and step into society.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
i don't know if it's a he or her but this is the same vinshu that was busted 2 years ago for scamming nairalanders.

the fool came again with another male account and claimed he's from ukraine...and he was busted again!

now he's back as a pervert, creating a dozen threads each day and making no sense.
na wao.she or he says he or she is a white lady
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
whywhyogun:

I suggest you to spend more time learning your English instead of watching meaningless TV shows which have nothing to do with your race

anyway, you will find out how poor your English is after you finish your school time and step into society.
"i suggest you to"?

stupid garlic-reeking indian!
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

na wao.she or he says he or she is a white lady
indians na white? since when?

i've always classified those malnourished, tiny pricks below blacks! vinshu aka whywhyogun is a bloody indian and an internet fraudster!
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
"i suggest you to"?

stupid garlic-reeking indian!

Actually Indians are cute too, I love their chubby faces, and their skin is as dark as yours, which arouses me quickly. I would never have sex with the men in my race. but of course, a smelly and shabby and skinny boy , like you, no matter how black you are, will never get my money. my money only spent on cute black boys, or men.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:

i've always classified those malnourished, tiny pricks below blacks! vinshu aka whywhyogun is a bloody indian and an internet fraudster!

1) I am not an Indian, not a black , nor a Chinese .

2) I am a woman .

3) in my eyes, Indians are as poo as you black boys

4) I was speechless when I saw you guys called Indians master , when I was in Nigeria
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by Mimzyy(f): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

FTBOY:

1 Like

Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by FTBOY: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
whywhyogun:

Actually Indians are cute too, I love their chubby faces, and their skin is as dark as yours, which arouses me quickly. I would never have sex with the men in my race. but of course, a smelly and shabby and skinny boy , like you, no matter how black you are, will never get my money. my money only spent on cute black boys, or men.
yes, they're cute because you're one of them. but you made this thread out of envy to malign vijumilk, a chinese product.

anyway, it's all beginning to make sense to me now..

there's one indian stooge at my place of work who goes by the names subbaiah pradeep kumar; he's hindu and he reeks of dry garlic. this idiot can spend hours saying negative things about china and japan. so, i believe there's a root cause for this hatred but china will always remain your superiors. the smallest city in china will always be richer than india as a whole.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:

Indians have been white since that day, you called them master.

I am speechless, how can a colored race be so racism to debase themselves, and call another colored race master ?

by the way , "master" , this appellation is used only in sub-Sahara Africa, you guys teach the rest of the world racial hierarchy.

nobody forces you to utter "master" . you just let it slip out of your mouths naturally , when you see a man from another race.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:
yes, they're cute because you're one of them. but you made this thread out of envy to malign vijumilk, a chinese product.

there's one indian stooge at my place of work who goes by the names subbaiah pradeep kumar; he's hindu and he reeks of dry garlic. this idiot can spend hours saying negative things about china and japan. so, i believe there's a root cause for this hatred but china will always remain your superiors. the smallest city in china will always be richer than india as a whole.

why white women have ni66er(all races with dark skin, like Indians and Southeast Asians, and sometimes Chinese are included) fetish ?

because, we like condescension, it feels good.
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:

you may hate India, for 2 reasons,

1) your country can only compete with countries like India, but as I told you before, India has more than 100 companies in Nigeria, and you have none in India, you lose this competition badly

2) you call some one who you assume to be lower than you , master, of course, this makes you more pissed off. and you vent your anger anonymously on internet. but in reality, you will kiss Indians' asses as the other Nigerian will
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:

although I am not an Indian,I can still enumerate some accomplishments of India :

they have contributed the 3rd biggest religion , Buddhism . and Bollywood , Gandhi....

what are your race's contributions?
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:

although you are famous for saying master, you know nothing of powers' statuses.

China and Japan ?! whenever Japan is mentioned, China should be eclipsed. why most Chinese are hating Japanese ? not because in WW2 the latter raped the former, but because Japan is so rich that Chinese lose balance. Japan is a west country. it always takes the upper hand over China, same as India over you.

Chinese assume Japanese lower than they , but it turns out that Japanese earn 35000 dollars per year, while Chinese earn 5000 dollars per year, of course, Chinese are exasperated by this , as you guys are by Indians.

and talking about Chinese national psyche, they dislike but abhor India, because, they know they can not stop India, and they are if not worse than, on a par with India .

this is the real international relationship, and point of view from a neutral white person
Re: Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! by whywhyogun: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
FTBOY:

what the fvck do you know of Chinese ?

by the way, do you Nigerian know what is garlic ? do you plant this vegetable ? have you seen a garlic in your life time ? Indian odor is from CURRY which contains no garlic.

your vegetable choices are too limited. one of the reasons why you have shorter life span.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture / ‘Monogamy Doesn’t Work, Every Man Should Have Multiple Women’ – Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.